Need Server Partner!

UncleSamNips's Avatar UncleSamNips10/4/11 5:45 pm
10/4/2011 6:21 pm
ChaosRyn's Avatar ChaosRyn
Hello, I know Its a swing and miss situation, but I resigned as OP on Deltacraft and decided to leave my other server (sorry kitty)

Now, I got annoyed with both of these servers which is why I left. If you can Get a server Hosted I can Have a website created in 5 minutes and get us quite a good player base 100+ players usually within a week.

If you want to check out examples of sites I own, check these out;

minerecon.enjin.com
deltacraft.enjin.com

I need someone who knows how to use worldedit, iconomy, worldguard, Anti-TNT/creepers, and several other Mods/Plugins.

If you wish to start a server with me, I currently cannot Buy the hosting as I'm in the process of getting a new debit card, However 60/40 Of all donations to the server will all go to you.

Thanks for reading, If you would like to consider setting up a server with me, you can get great value for price at redstonehosting.com

Leave a comment If you want to go into bussiness.

Hope to see some replys, thanks, Jordan
UncleSamNips
Level 27 : Expert Pixel Puncher