The Gatekeepers of the Solar System

ThatCatWanderingTheGalaxy's Avatar ThatCatWanderingTheGalaxy9/11/22 2:46 pm
10/3/2022 4:52 am
ThatCatWanderingTheGalaxy's Avatar ThatCatWanderingTheGalaxy
Of all the defenders of earth, Jupiter gets the most attention, which is something I am also on board with, but there are more in the shady outskirts.

Beyond the Oort Cloud lies a little welcomer, procrastinating on its departure from the solar system. Its name is Sedna, and it left the system a while ago. Waiting to see if before it must leave the outskirts of the system, it can welcome our first extraterrestrial visitor.

The Oort Cloud is a spherical layer of rocks around the solar system, sort of like a barrier, and is also where the comets sleep.

The Kuiper Belt is home to almost all the dwarf planets, while one prefers to stay in bounds to the solar system. Only Neptune knows what the dwarf planets do out there. Perhaps the gravitational assists, to guide you in and out of the system.

Before or after they assist you, Neptune awaits your arrival. From there, Neptune will manage who enters or exits the system. Neptune also sometimes lets Pluto take a break and visit Uranus for some good chats.

Those that lie at the edge have more going for them than you think, and more secrets waiting to be discovered.

These, are the Gatekeepers of the Solar System.

(should i make a q&a?)

Poll ended 10/11/2022 2:46 pm.

Posted by ThatCatWanderingTheGalaxy's Avatar
ThatCatWanderingTheGalaxy
Level 40 : Master Kitten