The New Rome -Rp Joining Page-

xxRiftxx's Avatar xxRiftxx3/28/12 11:23 pm
3/30/2012 10:11 am
Gobble124's Avatar Gobble124
Rp Page-
http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/the-new-rome-page-t64495.html
Story-
You have think Rome has fallen long ago. That the gods of that time where never real. This is not true. A new Rome has Risen and its gods are all but a myth. But these are also very dark times. We are all here in New Rome. Children Of Gods. We Are United and storng we can fight the darkness that rises or at least I hope.

Click to reveal
Example Form Name:Rean Gale Roman God Pearent:Neptune Looks: Tall and skinny 17 year old who has brown hair and deep sea blue eyes. Crush/Bf/GF:None yet

Pepole who may accept forms-
xxRiftxx
xxRiftxx
Level 25 : Expert Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/30/2012 9:35 am
Level 41 : Master Taco
Gargoyle
Whats the Application? the Filled Out Application Wasn't Very Understandable Because it was all Squeezed Together.
03/30/2012 10:11 am
Level 26 : Expert Toast
Gobble124
I think it's supposed to be like this.

Name:
Roman God Parent:
Looks:
Crush/Bf/GF:
Back Story:
03/29/2012 10:26 pm
xxRiftxx
Please join and rp I am so bored.
03/29/2012 9:34 pm
xxRiftxx
Fill out the from dude also its a froum rp not a server one. anyone who joined on to rp so bored?
03/29/2012 3:08 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Droid
Dope_Dawson
I will join i am 12 and know the Entire history of Rome
03/29/2012 11:13 am
xxRiftxx
Accepted Darky.
03/29/2012 1:27 am
Level 38 : Artisan Artist
Beastlyblu
Looks like a great and unique topic, but I'll signup later
03/29/2012 1:14 am
xxRiftxx
Jason you gonna Rp?
03/29/2012 12:48 am
xxRiftxx
Great Form Accepted! You may rp over at Rp page.
03/29/2012 12:24 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Architect
JasonAlez
Sorry Posted twice D:
03/29/2012 12:24 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Architect
JasonAlez
Name: Sparda

Parent: Pluto

Appearance: http://potaotes.pbworks.com/f/Sparda___ ... e_Star.jpg
In his human form, Sparda looks exactly like his sons. His rebellious nature was that of Dante, while he also had the cold yet level headed personality of Vergil. His hair was swept back, long, silver and wavy, and he is always portrayed as wearing a purple or black jacket.
In his true form, Sparda was a human sized, humanoid demon, with four toed reptilian paws, a semi-reptilian hide, a pair of sweeping horns, a pair of hybrid feathered/bat wings and reptilian spines protruding from his back. His entire body appears to be made of grey armor with accents and overtones of red and purple among his very white flash, and features biological decorations, such as molten gold veins about his hands and arms, chest, shoulders and back, a diamond shaped red gem in the center of his chest, as well as skull-shaped gold knee and elbow guards.

Biography: Sparda was once one of Mundus's loyal generals. During his time in service, he was the mentor of the twin brothers Baul & Modeus, and he entrusted his teachings to Modeus. At some point he saw the tyranny and injustice of his master and rebelled, fighting to save humanity. Before his rebellion, he made a pact with his students to live true to their aspirations and to carry them out. He alone defeated the hellish host, before moving on to the Emperor of Darkness himself. Sparda defeated Mundus, sealing him into a marble vault, and what was left of Mundus's armies retreated back into the demon world. In order to close the gateway, Sparda used his own blood, along with the blood of a human priestess, in conjunction with his sword and a mystical amulet. He poured his demonic energy into his beloved sword to close the door between realms, the Temen-ni-gru, though this also robbed him of the lion's share of his abilities. As an added measure, he also imprisoned within the tower its gatekeepers, Cerberus, Agni & Rudra, Nevan, Beowulf and Leviathan, and took the names of the Seven Sins in order to imprison them and set them as seals keeping the Temen-ni-gru underground. It is also revealed that he sealed another path to hell in Fortuna using the Yamato. Sparda's activities over the next two thousand years are shrouded in legend, though it is understood that for a time after defeating Mundus, he ruled over the humans before eventually vanishing. Sparda later appeared after someone had removed his blade from the gate and brought his abilities back.

Crush: None
03/29/2012 12:23 am
Level 24 : Expert Crafter
Scarifar
Will join l8r
03/29/2012 12:19 am
xxRiftxx
Darky are you gonna join?
03/29/2012 1:24 am
Level 36 : Artisan Dragonborn
Darky
Yeah, I will.
Name: Daniel Russo
Roman God name: Apollo, the arching god, and sun god.
Looks: He is a tall and buff with a few scars on his arms from past battles. He is 19 years old and his eyes are a flaming brown but his hair is pitch black.
Click to reveal

You might not get this since the site shut down but here is my application.
03/29/2012 12:08 am
xxRiftxx
Fill out the app and remeber you need to use proper grammer and at beggining of sentences use caps when your supposed to stuff like that. I dont want this to look sloppy. No Kaid its a forum rp.
03/29/2012 12:06 am
Level 24 : Expert Toast
Kaidynbarton
ill play wat do u mean on a server?
03/29/2012 12:05 am
Level 1 : New Miner
crfer
ill join
03/29/2012 12:04 am
xxRiftxx
Someone wanna join? I want to rp so bored.
03/28/2012 11:42 pm
xxRiftxx
Sure you can If you join.
03/28/2012 11:34 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Dragonborn
Darky
Do you need help accepting?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com