The worst dream ever

zach0ary's Avatar zach0ary11/17/13 10:01 am
11/18/2013 11:33 am
Elizardbeth's Avatar Elizardbeth
For some reason i feel this dream is worst than even the zombie dreams i have. Ok so i was walking and i realized i forgot my glasses but there was a bee right near my dads foot. i was going to say something but there was a BEE IN MY EAR! another stung my leg! As i tryed to get the bee out it just went deeper in. I was half death at this point. two bees were in that ear, my dad was screaming my name (in the dream and irl). It was horrible . I'm so glad he woke me up.I don't know why i consider this dream the worst. I've had dreams were I felt a painful stab. A dream that my dad died by going out in a zombie apocalypse trying to save me, My dad succeeded But Died saving me. But there was something about this dream. It was different than any other. It Felt too real as if it was one of those dreams were something happens in the dream and later in life it happens in real life
zach0ary
Level 20 : Expert Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/18/2013 11:33 am
Level 30 : Artisan Procrastinator
Elizardbeth
Maybe you feel that way because there was no way to get the bee out of your ear, making you feel helpless and maybe panicked?
11/18/2013 10:38 am
Level 47 : Master Electrician
Pishleback
one where a giant flying shrimp ate my face
11/18/2013 10:15 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Network
meymazda
So this one time pacman ate my family...
11/18/2013 8:19 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Skinner
Lilyrawr
[quote="Lilyrawr"]Where my best friend ignored me, i kept getting slapped and the devil announced i must marry my female teacher Not going into details but i nearly woke up like this and

[spoiler]It was so bad so i threw up.[/spoiler]

My bad, lag copied it twice ;c
11/18/2013 8:18 am
Lilyrawr
Where my best friend ignored me, i kept getting slapped and the devil announced i must marry my female teacher Not going into details but i nearly woke up like this and

Click to reveal
It was so bad so i threw up.
11/18/2013 8:16 am
Lilyrawr
Where my best friend ignored me, i kept getting slapped and the devil announced i must marry my female teacher Not going into details but i nearly woke up like this and

Click to reveal

It was so bad i nearly nearly nearly was sick when i woke up.
11/18/2013 7:36 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
Headz
My dream...

Well you don't want to know.
11/18/2013 7:25 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
Aman671
when I was little I use to have dreams about a king lion roaring in my face and I would get so freaked out that I would wake up cry...(LOL)
11/18/2013 7:19 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Zombie
planetminecrafter52342
I only remember the dream I had like 3 days ago, I was walking down my main street, and then meteors starting flying across the sky, I was starting to freak out, and I woke up.
11/18/2013 7:19 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
K-Shun
My most awful dreams are the ones where I try to scream, or speak, but I can't. Like if I'm being chased. Or heck, if I'm being chased, and my legs are jelly.
11/18/2013 7:15 am
Level 30 : Artisan Dragonborn
Derpocalypse
I keep on having amazing dreams then forgetting about them 30 minutes after I wake up. o.e
11/18/2013 10:25 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Scribe
VladimirVolchenkov
Oh, those are the best dreams and yet you wake up and forget them, they were so good but too good to hold on to haha

I feel the same way
11/18/2013 6:54 am
Level 59 : Grandmaster Senpai
AnimeFanFTW
zach0aryFor some reason i feel this dream is worst than even the zombie dreams i have. Ok so i was walking and i realized i forgot my glasses but there was a bee right near my dads foot. i was going to say something but there was a BEE IN MY EAR! another stung my leg! As i tryed to get the bee out it just went deeper in. I was half death at this point. two bees were in that ear, my dad was screaming my name (in the dream and irl). It was horrible . I'm so glad he woke me up.I don't know why i consider this dream the worst. I've had dreams were I felt a painful stab. A dream that my dad died by going out in a zombie apocalypse trying to save me, My dad succeeded But Died saving me. But there was something about this dream. It was different than any other. It Felt too real as if it was one of those dreams were something happens in the dream and later in life it happens in real life

Wow, If i was you, I would be scared to go to sleep every night! xD
11/17/2013 12:40 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Ranger
pikakill41
Your Profile picture really says something about you.
11/17/2013 10:05 am
Level 1 : New Miner
anonpmc1317836
[deleted]
11/17/2013 12:34 pm
Level 20 : Expert Artist
zach0ary
How is that bad?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com