Those rocks... So mischievous...

A_Friend's Avatar A_Friend5/13/13 8:49 pm
5/13/2013 10:02 pm
xmx1024's Avatar xmx1024
First of all, I would like to say I have been bullied before, being called a "gay" or "homo" or "emo".

So, one day, one random day, it wasn't special or anything, nothing going on, I was standing with my semi-artificial friends, and one of the "popular" (I guess if you want to call them that) kids threw a rock at me. He didn't mean to hit me, at least not that I know of. The rock hit me in the head, I walked over to one of my friends to ask him if I was bleeding, he said yes in a scared tone, so I walked over to the person that threw it and he was like "ERMERGHERD DOOD G0 TO THE NURSE'S OFFICE". I then proceeded to go into the school and the nurses office.

The nurse took me in and bandaged me up and stuff, I washed my hands, and she called my brother to pick me up. So I went in my brother's car, he took me home, my Mom bandaged me up and stuff (put on a new band-aid and stuff).

So after my Mom bandaged me up more, I went to this place called UrgentCare, but they're really bad at stuff (I kid, they didn't accept our insurance) so we went to another hospital called something I forgot. Anyways, I told them I "blacked out" for like, half a second or something, so they're all like "Ohh you might have a concussion, we aren't equipped to tell you if you do or don't".

So we went to the E.R. and they hooked me up & checked my blood pressure and stuff, my Mom and I waited for about 7 hours before they got to us. So they put 3 stitches in my head just above my eyebrow. They never told us whether or not I got a concussion.

Didn't go to school the next day because I got home around 3:00 A.M. Now everybody is going like "ERMERGHERD LEME C UR STITES". It really is annoying.

I hate my life.
A_Friend
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

xmx1024
05/13/2013 10:02 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Network
Too many "and stuff" in the story, but otherwise, maybe you should wear a helmet to school xD
Zorbloxian
05/13/2013 9:58 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Rocks hurt. That`s all..
UnceCrafter
05/13/2013 9:25 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Crafter
Sounds unfortunate. I have never broken any bone or anything, but one thing I do is pick my scabs. (I know it sounds weird) I have this weird habit of doing it. My parents always tell me "Don't pick them" and I never followed their instructions. One day, my GIRLFRIEND told me not to pick them, and, well, I followed her instructions
Hinduism
05/13/2013 9:47 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Explorer
This is going to sound really creepy....My brother used to pick his scabs too...But he also ate them. Yeah, ate them. As in put them in his mouth and chewed them up and SWALLOWED THEM......

'Nough said.
Apple_Sauce
05/13/2013 9:50 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Lad
omg I do that too

I sometimes eat my skin.

I also have eaten paper, glue, cardboard, plastic, tissues, wood, rubber, graphite, play-doh, threads, hairs, dirt, clay, and a lot more D:
Hinduism
05/13/2013 9:58 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Explorer
You should probably consult a doctor xD
BigDaddy
05/13/2013 9:54 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Steve
Your kidneys hate you... xD

-BD
ASF
05/13/2013 9:45 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Pixel Painter
Lies. No one here has a girlfriend

Just kidding! Don't beat me up!
Nandos
05/13/2013 9:42 pm
Level 21 : Expert Prince
Not really that odd to pick scabs, many people have that habit. Don't do it though, you don't want to end up leaving a scar one day
wormeater
05/13/2013 9:18 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Dragon
oouch, had a similar snowboarding accident.
yogscast-lover
05/13/2013 9:11 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
There there
Nandos
05/13/2013 8:56 pm
Level 21 : Expert Prince
I actually find this story quite interesting, but I wouldn't say it deserves a place on the forums ._.
A_Friend
05/13/2013 9:04 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
The thread I posted it in was under General Discussion, and under the subtopic of "Everything Else". I have the right to post whatever I want.

OT: Thanks for taking the time to read my story (if you did).
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome