Very nice server! Come chect it out! No hamachi.

Prodigygaming's Avatar Prodigygaming4/12/12 6:43 pm
4/12/2012 6:59 pm
MrNopieK's Avatar MrNopieK
The server IP is Multigaming-network.com . [16 GB RAM] [SSD] [CPU 4*3,4 Ghz] [Internet Connection 1Gb/s]

Welcome to MultiGaming-Network! (MGN) We are a rapidly growing server with a very friendly staff. We have many plugins that make our server one of the best. Griefers will be banned very fast, and what ever damage that they make, can be fixed in a matter of seconds! Recently upgraded to (16 GB RAM [SSD] [CPU 4*3,4 Ghz] [Internet Connection 1Gb/s), we have virtually no lag! Stop by and give us a look, you wont be disappointed! We strive to reach our players gaming needs, and hope that we succeed with you! If your looking for a long-term server, you’ve found the right place! Our server wont be going any wheres any time soon! To become a member, Simple go to ( www.votemgn.tk ) and vote. After that, tell a staff member that you have voted, thank you!
Prodigygaming
Level 1 : New Miner