Weirdest dream you've ever had

Crafter77's Avatar Crafter775/9/13 11:55 pm
1 emeralds 252 8
5/10/2013 1:04 am
Insane Hippy's Avatar Insane Hippy
Post the weirdest dream/dreams you've ever had! This post was inspired my Minecrafty1260's posts. I have had several weird dreams and I am going to post my two weirdest ones below
Once, when I was a little kid, I had a dream there were some mushrooms next to my house, and all of them turned into German Shepherd Dog Puppies except for one which turned into a German Shepherd Dog adult. Then my mom and I went into our house and if I remember right one of the puppies jumped through a front window and jumped out of a back window but I am not sure because this was a long time ago I had this dream.
Also, when I was about the same age I had the dream above, I had a dream that on my bedside table there was a bowl with two goldfish in it, a big one and a smaller one. Then, one day, the smaller one was missing and I looked for it everywhere. Then, a few days late,r it was behind my bookshelf...STILL ALIVE Then I put it back in the bowl and I woke up.
Crafter77
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/10/2013 1:04 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Insane Hippy
I had this one dream when I was about 5. Kinda weird how I still remember it after roughly 17 years... but it always stuck with me. So, the day before the dream (or maybe sometime within a week before it) I had just seen peter pan, and I was just about to start school.

So, the dream started out as me getting on the school bus full of all the other kids, and I took my seat. The bus didn't start moving at all... and then the bus driver transformed into Captain Hook. Seat belts appeared through some form of magic, and restrained everyone on the bus as Capt. Hook stood there looking menacing. Then I struggled to get out of the seat belt that was squeezing me, and I succeeded in breaking free. I then got up, and challenged Capt. Hook to a duel... by this point, I randomly had a sword. The sword fight progressed as I pushed him back strike by strike towards the bus door, and continued in the street. I eventually got him through the chest, and he went down. The kids' seat belts magically disappeared as they all cheered for me. End of dream.

...The next day, my first day of school did not go that smoothly. And there was less sword fights.
05/10/2013 12:56 am
Level 28 : Expert Archer
JustAnEnderKitty
This thread made me LOL...

My weirdest dream was I was with my friend from like fourth grade, and he was dressed up as a bear, and he was chasing me around and then there was this old woman who was wearing like medieval peasant clothes and she told us to come inside or we would get "eaten" so we went in this house and then I woke up.
05/10/2013 12:41 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Ninja
TeamMafiaSkins
I took a crap
05/10/2013 12:59 am
Level 53 : Grandmaster Network
NathanLithia
That usually ends up with something really bad to wake up to when people have those kind of dreams
05/10/2013 12:32 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
WombatTheCat
Well, haha. This is my weirdest when I was like 5

Well, So they're was 2 gods, one was a giant and the other one was a giant, but not as big. And they're like chairs. And the chairs was like cartoons, like it had batman, then pokemon and all that. (IT HAD TO BE UR FAVORITE MOVIE) So I sat on the batman chair cause they're was no chair left. And it wasnt my favorite. So the giant got up and tryed to smash me with the hammer and I knew it was a dream, so I saw a balcony and I jumped off of it, never felt it. Woke up....

O___________O
05/09/2013 11:59 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Skinner
chancer9
how do you create a forum?

05/10/2013 12:03 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
Crafter77
Go to the very bottom of the page, look to the left and click on New Topic.
05/09/2013 11:58 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Cake
doom_w0lf
I was in a minecraft boat sailing through carpet in a daycare place with tf2 things in it
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome