What is the biggest fight you'v ever had with a stanger

kingtacoDoesStuff's Avatar kingtacoDoesStuff11/22/13 7:16 pm
1 emeralds 1.7k 58
1/18/2014 12:47 am
Next_Gen_Craft's Avatar Next_Gen_Craft
What is it? Mine was when a old lady was yelling at us for parking in a handicap when we parked right next to it. But she was yelling like a freaking banshee then when she found out she was like
kingtacoDoesStuff
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Next_Gen_Craft
01/18/2014 12:47 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Warrior
Well every friday me and my friends go to "Friday Night Skate" and one friday some stranger was falling down and grabbed my "Balls" as a Pull-up bar to get himself up then i said do you like it down there? His reacting was a punch there so i grabbed his head and as you know there are the hockey sides made of glass well i knocked his head into one (Reminder he was 1 year younger than me by my guess) and he was out cold with blood down the side of his ear from where the ear knocked against the metal ledge holding the glass in place. Overall it was a good experience for me and Yes this is all real 0% Fake i swear.
SneakyLunatic69
01/18/2014 12:33 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Birb
DrasdafyNever been in a fight, I've always avoided it, unless it's a planned fight.
(Tae kwon doe.)
Not to brag, but I can kick some butt :3

(☞゚∀゚)☞

Yeah another TKD bro!
What belt?
treyishuman
01/18/2014 12:06 am
Level 22 : Expert Button Pusher
Never been in a fight, I've always avoided it, unless it's a planned fight.
(Tae kwon doe.)
Not to brag, but I can kick some butt :3

I guess I've more stopped and settled fights more than started them, it's immature.
If I were to ever be in a situation were I was threatened, I'd walk away. Unless I was followed, and had no way out, then I'd defend myself. I might not win, but at least I wouldn't loose by getting caught whilst running.

I've found it to be much more satisfying to stop useless fights than to start them.

Not-so-short story:
A friend of mine (a very childish one, I should add.) asked me to give him 'backup' in a fight against a guy that neither of us liked, at all. In fact I would've definitely shown him what a foot tastes like, if it wasn't against my moral code.

I sat back and let my friend and him rustle, (Note: The girl that I 'enjoy the presence of' was on the scene, she liked me, but she also liked the jerk fighting my friend, for.. Some reason. So I couldn't really make myself look like a jerk, anyway.) nothing was really happening, they were just like to baby's rolling on the floor fighting over a toy. I decided I'd sit back, and let it happen and enjoy it, as it was pretty funny to see. But then my friend got on his feet, and I got a little nervous, seeing how his face was beginning to get red, and you could see and his anger, I didn't notice this before. I thought it had turned into just a horsing around kind of match. My friend got on top of him, and began punching him in the face, mainly with his right hand. Not sure were this anger came from, probably the fact that he liked the girl as well.. And was jealous. He's never gotten over the fact that she thinks he's an idiot. So I stepped in, and pulled my friend off of him by the back of his shirt, and I don't know if he thought I was someone else, or if he was just angry, but he threw a punch at me once I had him back on his feet. He missed, luckily, considering it was.. A punch..

I told him to settle down, and realize that what he is doing is completely pointless, and extremely childish. Along with the fact that it made him look that much worse in front of the girl. I sat him down on the floor, and at this point everyone watching was looking at me with a kind of '..Why did you stop it?' look. I ignored my feelings for the other guy, and went to make sure he was ok, and rest assured he was actually fine. Bruised, but fine. Being a christian, I'm not going to let my opinion on someone effect they way I treat them. So I asked him if he was alright, and he said he was. But I'm sure he was hurting. My friend then just kinda walked off the scene in embarrassment after seeing that he made himself look like a total idiot. And.. Well a jerk, in front of the girl.

And that was kind of the end of it. I ended up getting in some huge trouble with my parents, even though I didn't get hurt, and I hurt no one. I guess if I had a son and he stopped a fight between two guys I'd get a little worried that he got involved, but they didn't even look proud. At all. Just angry. I don't know, they always said to stick up for my friends and treat others they way I'd expect others to treat me. So that's what I did.

I didn't even throw a punch.. :/

But yeah, that's really the only intense fight I've witnessed/been a part of.
It was a good experience, and I learned more than I thought I would when I said yes to being back up to a friends haymaker match in his backyard.

Kind of off topic, considering I'm supposed to post the biggest fight I've ever had but I don't think I've ever had one, 'nor do I plan on wanting to ever have one.

Sensei Dras, out. (☞゚∀゚)☞
SneakyLunatic69
01/17/2014 10:46 pm
EvilKittyWizard I remembered my Tae Kwon Do that I had been practicing for almost 2 and a half years, and I aimed a few blows at him.

Yeah Tae Kwon Do FTW! (I've been taking it for 7 years, I am a red belt now.)
Luckily I have never gotten into any real fights, only disagreeing with someone on the internet, wrestling with my cousin and the MC Survival Games.
MusaTheLegend
01/17/2014 10:39 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Necromancer
bob tlod mi 2 scre mi self
</3
Hoot
01/17/2014 10:12 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
I've never been in a fight before. I'm nice xD. I did see two dumbasses fighting it my neighbors yard. They were trashed (drunk).
AETech-ST
01/17/2014 10:12 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Network
I ate the last piece of cake...
coolminer14
01/17/2014 10:09 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Fluffeh101Come on humanity.

did this ever exist?
Fluffeh101
01/17/2014 10:01 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
We were coming out of Mercy hospital because we were taking my brother home after his 3rd neck surgery and eye surgery, and we had gotten a licence to park in the handicapped section, because my brother was blind with a neck brace, of course we got one. And when we got to the car this ugly lady in her forties and I'm pretty sure she was crazy or something, because she started yelling her head off because we "took her spot" as she put it. When my mom started to point at my brother she punched my brother in the face and stomach and ran off in her car. The mercy camera's saw it but they couldn't find the woman and so the woman got away with punching a neck braced, newly blind 5 year old in the face and stomach. Come on humanity.
bloxParadise_
01/17/2014 10:00 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Architect
Once time this guy gave me a paper cut so I shot him.
SneakyLunatic69
01/17/2014 10:47 pm
Reasonable...
Insanity
01/17/2014 9:52 pm
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Mlem Mlem Bat
once, in 1st grade, i was reading on top of my moms car while i was waiting for her, and someone riding a bike said to me 'you could crack your head open doing that!' next time he came around i said 'you could break a leg doing that!'.
Austin_Craft_
01/17/2014 9:40 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Dragon
Not a stranger, but here's my go:

One time, in my school, I was in grade one. I decided to join track and field because I was a naturally fast runner at the time, (although now I'm slow because fat), me and a new 'friend' decided to run the rase together. I began beating him in the race, (although in the end I did,) He hit me in the gut and then kicked me in the sack. I came in 41st place, he can in 89th.

B[]tch had it coming.
GreenSonicWave
01/17/2014 9:30 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Ranger
One time, I poked a girl in the hand with a newly sharpened pencil.
She was all like: "Ouch! I could get lead poisoning from that!"
Me: "Pfft. Yeah right."
kingtacoDoesStuff
12/25/2013 11:27 pm
I remember, when I was little I was always riding one of those electric scooters. When I was driving it around the park, I was about to move to the side for the man to pass through but then he stops at me and says WHY ARE YOU NOT WEARING A HELMET?, DID YOU KNOW YOU CAN DIE BY NOT WEARING ONE? I was little so I could not really talk back a a adult that was a stanger. I just drove away past him and he said YOU WILL DIE SOON!!! It was really funny after I told my sister..XD
thebrinefinder
12/24/2013 7:55 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Ninja
Smasher200
SnowylipsShe complained to the head trainer there, saying "that young girl and her dog out there should BOTH be put down!"

Well, I'm done with life

lol man lol omg lololololololol
-Rusty
12/24/2013 7:39 pm
Level 48 : Master Answer
Well one day I ordered Pizza Hut, and after I saw a funny iFunny pic I decided to ask them to draw something on the box for me.. When me and my family opened the box there was a penis on the inside.. I called and got in an argument with the manager; I got a free pizza with a 2 liter coupon. Amazing lol.
bigf
12/24/2013 7:37 pm
Level 25 : Expert Hunter
A brony guy on YouTube started a flame war with me.

Him: "Why do you play that (insert S-word here) Minecraft game? CoD is much cooler."
Me: "(Insert B-word here) please. Bronies play Call of Duty? Sparkles and guns don't seem to go together."
Him: "Go and make a (insert f-word-ing here) sandwhich, woman. That's all you'll ever be good for."
Me: "Go and get outta the house and play some sport, man. Why are you sitting inside watching a sparkly show intended for freaking five year old girls?"
Him: "I said, go and make a sandwhich."
Me: "Don't tell me what to do."
Him: "Get outta mah face."
Me: *blocks him*
(Okay, so a few days ago someone asked how they could get Minecraft for free - and I answered a little harshly by calling him an idiot. I'm sowwy)
Him: "Don't worry about that Vikki cow. She's just a (insert B-word here)." (that's what he said to the guy I called an idiot)
Guy I called an Idiot: "thank you "
Me: "What the (insert F-word here) is going on?!" (That is what I thought in my head when I read that.)
macodys
12/24/2013 7:22 pm
Level 23 : Expert Dragonborn
I went near the cops and i said to them....
HI!

MadMaxy007
12/24/2013 7:13 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Artist
Well this one time I encountered a Leprechaun and it was not a pretty site
_Minestar_
12/24/2013 7:03 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Artist
I poked someone lightly with a pencil. Nothing happened.

Dun dun dunnnnnn

monkeykyle30918
12/24/2013 6:52 pm
Level 27 : Expert Blockhead
Dun dun DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNspam sorry
shinadafan2012
12/24/2013 6:36 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Sus
SnowylipsShe complained to the head trainer there, saying "that young girl and her dog out there should BOTH be put down!"

Well, I'm done with life

kingtacoDoesStuff
12/24/2013 6:28 pm
Wow, these are hilarious!! Bump!
unicornpenguin
12/22/2013 1:42 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Taco
Ima keep this simple. Me, My Friend, My friends Little brother, My little brother, Xbox.
So im playing Minecraft on the Xbox and then my friend and his brother join. So his little brother starts breaking my little brothers stuff, But he has no Mic and he cant talk to him so My brother starts yelling at me and im relaying what he's telling meh and then I hear Crying and yelling everwhere and I say two words "SHUT UP!!!" everyone in my friends house could hear it and everyone at my house could hear it and I end up grounded.
turkey123gurky123
12/22/2013 1:31 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
LOL KEEP IT GOING!BUMP!
Pigster7000
12/22/2013 1:21 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Mage
Well, this wasn't a fight per se, but here goes:
My family and I walked into a restaurant. I was ten, so I ran ahead. Wanting to impress my mom and dad with my "waiter talking skills", I walk up to these guys who look like waiters, and ask for a table. They told me that they were not waiters, and were customers waiting to be seated. I ran away embarrassed.

The End
KawaiiMiku
12/22/2013 1:11 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Demolitionist
oh yeah in 5th grade, I had a new friend (who turned out to be real mean after a few years), we were partners for sport, then suddenly this girl I knew to be mean came up and said 'hey [name], you're my partner, wanna be my partner?'. I knew she was a friend-stealer and she hated people like me who she called annoying. My 'friend' went with her, I was like, 'wow [name] you're a nice friend' sarcastically and I started to walk off, then the mean girl said 'wow, you're mean. i can see why everybody HATES YOU.' I turned around and said, 'well like you're any less [mean].
She has hated me ever since... even though I go to another school...I saw her with my old friends the other day e.e
(she wasn't a stranger, but I didn't really know her except she was mean)
oh yeah and when i was a little kid, me and this kid had a pencil stabbing fight. i won.
AnimeFanFTW
12/22/2013 9:39 am
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Senpai
I remember this fight I had with this idiot that bullyed me alot in primary school. We were on the same rugby league team for our school, and we were waiting on the field for training to start, and the idiot threw an apple right at my head, and it made me really angry. I chased him for about 3 minutes, screaming at him before the teacher stopped us. In the end, he got kicked out of the team!
Jacob Rigoberto
12/22/2013 9:27 am
Level 43 : Master Pokemon
I never fight with strangers... I fight so much at school that I can't remember what is the biggest one, here is the most recent one though:

Some random 3-year-older-than-me-bullies was throwing snowballs at me. I told them to stop, but they did continue. I grabbed an little stone-hard ice ball and throw it right into his leg. This was like 2 weeks ago. He said many words I am not going to repeat here, and tried to throw it back. He missed. I run up to him with the ice ball and hit him in his arm many times. He was helpless. Then some teacher came up and stopped me.

Weird. It was he who got the punishment
pistonologist
12/18/2013 9:20 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Grump
no big fights, but one stupid one : there was a teacher who hated me, and was like her life goal get me in trouble even though i'm like a very "quite" person, and somehow got me suspended for having my hand over my friends shoulder. she said physical contact was not allowed at school and that i beat him up. that was what she told the principal and my friend even defended me but i ended up getting 3 days of OSS
Darkflame2050
12/22/2013 9:08 am
Level 43 : Master Ninja
*Facepalm* xD
deltoraquestgirl
12/18/2013 9:02 pm
Level 23 : Expert Network
Once I was wearing a uhh... (cough cough) dress, and some random kid came up to me and was all like "You look like a *bleep*" and my friend told the kid to go away and the kid kicked me and her in the shins
Doggle
12/18/2013 8:59 pm
Level 47 : Master Lad
We were playing Rugby (League) and my friend stepped a chubby small guy on the opposition. He then proceeds to say something about not letting my teammate be tackled. I tell him he should lose some weight to actually tackle him. He then starts screaming abuse at me, my team comes up and it gets a tad rough. The guy gets sin binned for the rest of the game because of what he said and I got a warning. It was funny really. He ended up crying, he yelled more profanity off the field. It wasn't really a fight, but more a weird incident, but that's what happens with rugby.
GreenSonicWave
12/22/2013 1:36 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Ranger
My dad plays Rugby in a local league.
ICHGArmy1
12/18/2013 8:55 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Warrior
Im not going into detail but we were having an argument about something i cant remember and he pulled out a knife and stabbed me. by the way i was 10 when this happened and now its been 3 years and i still have a scar on my right chest
shinadafan2012
12/24/2013 6:41 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Sus
The first PMC zombie/ghost.
Davonia_
12/22/2013 9:21 am
Level 33 : Artisan Nether Knight
Erm... What... Why were they carrying a knife... whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?
Daniel_55423
12/18/2013 8:51 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
I was helping a friend move out and the person who she was moving away from was drunk and threatened to shoot us then about 5 mins later walked out with a knife
kingtacoDoesStuff
12/18/2013 8:55 pm
I thought these were supposed to be funny... Not life threatning XD
TheLacky
12/18/2013 8:42 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Unicorn
We went to NYC for vacation and i was taking pictures, and this lady started yelling at me for taking pictures. Saying "I have no right to take pictures of her" even though i was taking pictures in the other direction. She started swearing out me and threatened to call the police the next block away me and my friends burst into laughter
bloxParadise_
12/18/2013 8:29 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Architect
One time I told this baby to stop crying and it puked all over me.
Whoknu
12/18/2013 7:42 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
Well i was ice skating and some of my friend's older brothers friends threw a guy into a trash can and i was laughing so he started calling me a B*tch then he pushed me and from then on it was total madness. I ended up getting kicked out of the rink
donut892
12/18/2013 7:39 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Warrior
don't even get me started
Wyatt3
12/18/2013 7:36 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Narwhal
I was in 3rd grade, and bounced a ball when I got off the bus little did I know it would end up in an old lady's yard...
She was swearing her head off saying that I was trespassing and all the other crap. I eventually got tired of it and called the cops then she swore she would kill me. I'm still awaiting here to come into my house with a knife and kill me.
TheViridian
12/18/2013 7:30 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Answer
Oh, y'know, some dood on the interwebz who wouldn't shut up. Normal stuff.
CleverUserName01
11/22/2013 7:58 pm
Level 29 : Expert Toast
Two words: Xbox live
kingtacoDoesStuff
12/18/2013 7:26 pm
Lol Nice, This happened recently. Some dude yelled at my mom and cassed his ass of because my mom took the last box of cherios at walmart XD
TheEvilKittyWizard
11/22/2013 7:53 pm
Level 43 : Master Nether Knight
I was in the 3rd grade, at a "private", "sophisticated", "CHRISTIAN" school. One of my classmated asked me if I could help him get his books into his locker (he was having some trouble with it by the looks). He handed me his books and stepped back for a second. No wonder why he was having trouble, they were VERY heavy for some reason (still no idea why/how). I got them in his locker as best I could and turned around to show him. I stood up and he told me (keep in mind, we were both 8 years old) "Shitty job." and punched me in the face, shattering my glasses. I absorbed the blow well, but my eye was throbbing where he hit me. I remembered my Tae Kwon Do that I had been practicing for almost 2 and a half years, and I aimed a few blows at him. I don't remember much, but I do know that after the fight was over, he had a bloody nose and a sprained wrist. Despite being attacked in the first place, I was the one that ended up in the principal office. Ironically, the school principal was the only one who believed what I told him.
Z645
11/22/2013 7:38 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Geek
Actually mine wasn't with a stranger. Rather in Middle/Junior high school.

So it was like Grade 7, half way through the year. Then suddenly our classes all teamed up and got into a mass locker room fight. It was a giant massacre. Had about 70 students, all grade 7. 1 locker room. Best part was, the teachers allowed it.

I could get into detail here. But damn it was a lot of stuff going down.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome