What would u do if ...

creep lord's Avatar creep lord11/23/12 5:15 pm
11/28/2012 9:05 pm
Zeus9191's Avatar Zeus9191
Hello Minecrafters here You can answer to some very simple questions which will tell everyone ur opinion about what would u do if something totally random happened to u .

What Would U Do If:
1. U was playing minecraft at night and u looked out of your window and had a hallucination of an enderman outside staring at u?
2. Creepers were real and would be smarter than In the game but would be more neutral?
3. Ur best friend pushed u into lava making u lose all 15 diamonds u just collected?
4. Some noob killed u on a pvp server with a wooden sword while u was reviving after a failed fight with a creeper fig.
5. If I had summoned my army of creepers to concur this world?
And a bonus question
Click to reveal
REMEMBER THIS QUESTION IS NOT FOR U TO ANSWER
If u wanted a cool skin but couldnt be bothered to make it yourself?
ANSWER - Go to this forum and request there creep-lord-awsome-skin-request-t174701.html
creep lord
Level 32 : Artisan Creeper Hugger

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/28/2012 9:05 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Pony
Zeus9191
1: I would ask my self if i was high and retern to the game
2:I would breed them and have baby creepers blow up the people i hate IRL
3:I would say haha it's okay but then kill him in his sleep on friday night IRL
4:I would go get nodus and screw that server up (and i never hack)
5:I would ask you if you needed help in your reign and if you said yes i would take my army of skeletons and shot anybody who escapes the creepers
6:WHY CANT I AWNSER THIS QUESTION?!??!?!?!?
11/26/2012 7:38 pm
creep lord
Come on guys answer or die
11/26/2012 1:41 pm
creep lord
Any one out there who wants to answer some very simple questions or are you guys just not worthy to answer?
Answer or Perish
11/25/2012 11:43 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Kitty_Girl1345
1. U was playing minecraft at night and u looked out of your window and had a hallucination of an enderman outside staring at u?: take a note to self, never have to much minecraft before thinking of bedtime
2. Creepers were real and would be smarter than In the game but would be more neutral?: calm down more and create new creeper traps
3. Ur best friend pushed u into lava making u lose all 15 diamonds u just collected?: track them down and kill them. Then I would grief and raid them >:D
4. Some noob killed u on a pvp server with a wooden sword while u was reviving after a failed fight with a creeper fig.: track him down and kill him then greif him.
5. If I had summoned my army of creepers to concur this world?Run and stock up on bacon, carrots, swords, armour, and building supplies.
11/25/2012 3:47 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
Johnoboy
What would you do if you learned grammar?
11/25/2012 3:55 pm
creep lord
Well then i would get better grades at school
and for your information english isn't my first language so i would like to see you write some forum post in polish with perfect grammar if you're so smart
11/25/2012 4:34 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
D347HxD
Give me time to learn Polish and I'd accept that challenge. "U" isn't made by not knowing a language, it's made by being lazy and not wanting to spell out "You". "U" Isn't grammar, nor is it from the English language. It's a slur, and no one can use the English isn't my first language card when they use it as it isn't even English. Normally I wouldn't care about people's grammar unl3s dey r spekin lek dis but this bothered me because it doesn't matter if English isn't your first language or not. /endrant
11/25/2012 5:48 pm
creep lord
You are probabyly right but most of people do not care if you use "u" instead of "you" so I thought that no one is going to have a problem with it, like you guys, and would just ignore it and not post unnececery post about the grammar. And that thing about Polish language was just an exuse as I normaly get B's in my english GCSEs
11/25/2012 3:50 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Miner
Gorillaz_101
11/25/2012 3:45 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
Fiirewolvar345
1. Hmmm... you don't know me. Well, first, I would make sure to look at it through a camera (substitute for pumpkin ), and if I can see it through a camera (surely if it's not real I won't be able to see it), I will take a photo/video of it. If I can't, I will turn off minecraft and wake up the next morning feeling like... umm... poo. If it is real, I will sell the photo/s/video/s for millions and become rich! I wouldn't show the enderman to anyone else, because I'd rather avoid fatalities. As for the enderman... well, while I'm taking its photos,it'll probably teleport off somewhere else and murder some people... Don't look at it! But back to the subject at hand...
2. *Gasp* It's like that dream I had! *Mouth slowly forms into a huge grin* CREEPER HUGSSSS ALL ROUND!
3. Umm... yell at them. Then go off in a strop, saying I'll never go on that server again. 2 days later, I'll go back on that server and act as if it never happened. However, I would ask them to pay me back 15 diamonds at one point, as well as 5 extra to cover pushing me in lava and all the other things I lost. I wish I could say "I'd just be annoyed for a few minutes, then have a good laugh about it and then forgive them." but it simply wouldn't be true.
4. Feel defeated. Very defeated. But it depends on what I had in my inventory. If I had diamonds, quit the server. But anything less, and fair's fair, they defeated me. But I'd probably quit the server anyway. Wait, what was I doing playing on a pvp server in the first place? I don't play on pvp servers - mainly on little servers hosted by me or LAN worlds.
5. Ask if you will spare me (I don't want my guts on the ceiling because I can't live without them) them give your army creeper hugsss. If you don't spare me, I'll be too dead to care, I guess.
These were very good questions and I had a lot of fun answering them. Sorry that some of my answers went on a bit...
11/25/2012 3:11 pm
Level 49 : Master Architect
Heliosk
3.Take All His Diamonds And The Next Time He Pushed Me In Lava To Troll Me All Of His Diamonds Would BURN! MWUAHAHAHA
11/25/2012 2:59 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Dewae
1. Adventure!
2. More adventure!
3. Asked to get a few from him and then moved on.
4. I would try to get him back with a flower.
5. Bought cats.
11/25/2012 2:52 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Warrior
TerminatorX44
1) I would have a staring contest with it, then jump into a pool and use my diamond sword to kill him!

2)If it was docile, I would attempt to tame it, and take over the world with my army of creepers! >:D I would also keep one as a pet.

3) I would go into the console (if it was his server) and type the following:
deop nickk169nickk
op TerminatorX44
Then I would go into the game and type this:
/ban nickk169 nickk For being a dickhead
/gamemode creative
Then get tons more diamonds!

4) I would find that noob's house, set it as a waypoint on my minimap, then get supplies, waiing until nobody is online but me, then steal his stuff, and grief.

5)YOUR army of CREEPERS? I have an army of all the monsters in Minecraft, including the Wither, since I am Herobrine, the all-powerful, the rival of Notch, the Slayer of Players! All hail the new overlord of Minecraft! (Master of Puppets by Metallica plays in the background) *evil laugh*
11/25/2012 3:05 pm
creep lord
1) It's askin what would u do in real life
2) Creepers only listen to their right and powerfull lord (Me)
and
5) One explosion of my creeper and your guts would splatter everywhere ant then i would sit in your place
11/25/2012 11:36 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Warrior
TerminatorX44
1) I meant in real life. I would really do that.
2) You may be the lord of SOME creepers, but I am Herobrine, the lord of all mobs that rule the night!
5) One explosion would not harm me, as I am already a ghost, and I am immortal. Your army = a feather while my army = 150 stacks of TNT going off at once.
</your_life>
11/25/2012 2:38 pm
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Procrastinator
Daft-Vader
1. I would assume it's not a hallucination and get back to Minecraft. Endermen won't bother me if I don't look at them, right?
2. Hug!
3. I doubt I would really care about the diamonds, I'm dead.
4. Find him and kill him with a wooden sword.
5. Scream.
11/25/2012 2:14 pm
Level 23 : Expert Ranger
ddman18
1. I'd close my eyes, for a bit, and open them back up. If he was still there, I would grab a weapon, and go search outside.

2. I would attempt to tame it, and teach it to be friendly, and keep it as a pet.

3. I'd be like: "Ugh, why'd you do that?", then I'd forgive him, and try to collect more.

4. I'd say: "Aww.", and try to kill him. But moreover, I'd go on as normal.

5. I'd gather an army, and attempt to defeat the large anarchist army.
11/25/2012 2:08 pm
Level 20 : Expert Taco
krookyj
1. I would not look at it. lol
2. I would send them to the planet lika 7.
3. I would op myself, ban him, and use the "/give" cheat to get back my diamonds.
4. That was not me, that was my dumb clone, "jykoork".
5. If i had summoned my army of krooks to defeat the creepers?
11/25/2012 1:07 pm
Level 28 : Expert Ninja
_books
1. Freak out and then continue to play Minecraft.

2. I'd make them my buddies, but for the real world, buy a cat.

3. Laugh it off and then make her (The only friend I know that plays Minecraft is a girl.) get all my stuff again.

4. Report him if the server had a site, but also be mad and scream at them.

5. Join you in fear of dying.

BONUS: Be lazy and ask someone to do it for you.
11/25/2012 1:51 pm
creep lord
Thnx m8 for answering
but the bonus question is just advertisment for my skin request forum
11/24/2012 3:04 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Miner
Phrozenbit
Moved this to General discussions.
11/25/2012 12:58 pm
creep lord
thnx mate
11/24/2012 11:19 am
creep lord
1. I would probaly jump a little and then go to sleep thinkig what other things would see if I stayed awake.
2. I would pretend to be their friend and then i would use them like pets for protection or i would get hell lots of cats
3. I would be well pissed off and i would grief his house and steal all of his good stuff and the rest throw into lava. Then i would regret what i've done as he refuses to play with me again.
4. Never play on that server again or hount for him every time i play until i kill him 5 times.
5. Then i would kill nearly all of the humands so they can make kids making this game of mine never end
Bonus I wouldn't request from my self but i would make the skins for other requests
11/24/2012 5:05 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Pony
Zeus9191
How do you get those achievement things? im kinda a noob to planetminecraft he he...
11/24/2012 5:12 am
creep lord
Click on the second achivement picture (wth gunpowder) and it will transport u to that page where u make them
And dont forget to answer these questions
11/24/2012 5:02 am
creep lord
marius_3_3_31. I would probably stop playing and go to bed because if im seeing things from minecraft in real life, I have been playing too long.

2. I and everyone else would hunt them down

3. My parents don't play minecraft, they are terrible with computers and video games

4. I would probably punch my friend in the face.... Jk I would probably get pisssed but I would get over it quickly

Bonus: I would team up with the rest of the world to destroy the army of creepers

I updated it a little now so u can answer again especially to the last bonus question
But thnx for posting this
11/24/2012 12:41 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Miner
marius_3_3_3
1. I would probably stop playing and go to bed because if im seeing things from minecraft in real life, I have been playing too long.

2. I and everyone else would hunt them down

3. My parents don't play minecraft, they are terrible with computers and video games

4. I would probably punch my friend in the face.... Jk I would probably get pisssed but I would get over it quickly

5. I would team up with the rest of the world to destroy the army of creepers
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome