Twitter
Facebook
Team Crafted Position
ETC
what would you do
i will give my answer later
MMCStudio360
Level 7 : Apprentice Scribe

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/04/2014 11:57 am
Level 46 : Master Mlem Mlem Bat
Midnight
This threat has gone too far offtopc. PMC is not the place to hate on anyone regardless of who they are and how annoying they are to YOU. If you dislike someone stay clear of anything related to them period. Locked.
03/04/2014 11:18 am
Level 1 : New Miner
bohunk
Advertise my own channel lol
03/04/2014 8:47 am
Level 27 : Expert Blockhead
monkeykyle30918
Budder is a drug people, do not take it.
03/04/2014 11:01 am
Level 48 : Master Pixel Painter
basicbrick
Because Sky's fans definatly are referring to the drug and not butter.
03/04/2014 9:39 am
Level 21 : Expert Modder
Creeper_Modder
ikr
03/04/2014 8:36 am
Level 47 : Master Cowboy
Chron
I... Don't go on Youtube. Either the account would rot due to neglect, or, most likely, I would give it back to him. The spot on Team Crafted would be pretty sweet, though... But I'd have to give everything back.

If you don't like his stuff, don't watch his videos, and don't go on servers where his fans are. No need to hate.
03/04/2014 8:28 am
Level 36 : Artisan Spider Rider
Narwal_Lover31
I honestly would like it if this thread was put down. Like basicbrick said, this thread has become a SkyDoesMinecraft hate page.

Except those people who actually enjoy him and aren't rude about things like this, like his fans. Aka me. Iv'e also realized a common theme:

"I would post a rant about budder and how squids rule"

"post a video telling his fans butter sucks"

"well his fanbase is super annoying so i would delete the account"

Those aren't real responses, but that is basically what 75% of the people who have answered to this thread have basically been saying. And yet, theres the 15% that would do something to help themselves, or would just give it back, and would only take it if sky was 120% sure he didn't want it anymore.

But I'm just going to say this again: I would gladly give his account back. He couldn't be sure enough that he didn't want it to just give it to me, anyways. Also, I probably couldn't keep his account running. I would also simply use it to contact him.
03/04/2014 2:06 am
Level 39 : Artisan Farmer
Mishkia
Do what I could to stop Sky's fans from shoving buddar/marajuana/butter/gold/whatever down people's throats, then completely forget I did anything and give it to someone else who could run it properly, with good grammar, hates it when people shove the word butter for gold down people's throats, and doesn't yell at his/her screen

Tuduu! Randomness.
03/03/2014 5:41 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Turtle
gorgonoff
Give it to someone else
03/03/2014 5:29 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Blob
Chrix12
Pass. Give it to who wants. Not my thing.
03/03/2014 5:18 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner
anonpmc337468
[deleted]
03/03/2014 5:13 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Spider Rider
Narwal_Lover31
CrashCraft66www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifBWy-hsVmE

I think some of you might change your minds in this video.

And it was exactly this video that made me think more about him... Everyone should watch this.
03/03/2014 4:56 pm
Level 22 : Expert Network
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifBWy-hsVmE

I think some of you might change your minds in this video.
03/03/2014 4:51 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
paintsniffer
Keep it open and keep getting the YOUTUBE MONEY
03/03/2014 4:48 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
emilyyyy
Youtube is a real job though
03/03/2014 1:39 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Birb
Karrfis
^^ i dont swear
03/03/2014 10:35 pm
Level 48 : Master Pixel Painter
basicbrick
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8IqdsKmE3k

This thread has become a sky hate thread. Anyway I would probably give his account back, its how he makes a living anyways.
03/03/2014 11:30 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Network
Mememe41
MAJ_Confusion
Mememe41
MAJ_ConfusionAll he is teaching little 5 year olds to be buttholes to there parents. (Just saying)

A bunch to nope to this.

When did he ever TEACH children to be buttholes?

I didn't really mean to word it as buttholes but as in swearing as that, he swears way to much, and when I was young I USED to watch sky but I don't anymore, but He would swore all the time.

You can not control who watches your videos. And who cares if he swears alot? People swear all the time.
03/03/2014 11:26 am
Level 40 : Master Nether Knight
MAJ_Confusion
Mememe41
MAJ_ConfusionAll he is teaching little 5 year olds to be buttholes to there parents. (Just saying)

A bunch to nope to this.

I didn't really mean to word it as buttholes but as in swearing as that, he swears way to much, and when I was young I USED to watch sky but I don't anymore, but He would swore all the time.
03/03/2014 11:20 am
Level 35 : Artisan Birb
Karrfis
this is turning into hate against SDMC remember he is another human being..how would you like it if you got a thread set up about you full of loads of posts of hate against you
03/03/2014 11:28 am
Level 21 : Expert Dragonborn
Fanjawi
I would try to improve.

Hate = Motivation to do better.
Motivation = Improvement.
03/03/2014 11:18 am
Level 30 : Artisan Pixel Painter
3picdonut421
i honestly just wouldent take his profile
03/03/2014 11:14 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Network
Mememe41

A bunch to nope to this.

03/03/2014 10:43 am
Level 40 : Master Nether Knight
MAJ_Confusion
I would Make a video to say Squids rule and Budder should stay gold, because budder is just stupid, and everybody just needs to shut up about the whole *Were gonna kill squids and Save budder and cr✦p*

ⓈʞƴÐΘ∃ᎦMƗƝΣ€ʁ∆ℱŧ Sucks!
All he is teaching little 5 year olds to be buttholes to there parents. (Just saying)

I would close down his channel and make it unpopular and let squids be regular. :I

Im sry to the people you like sky, it's just he can be really annoying sometimes
03/03/2014 10:15 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Archer
TheGamingBlockHead_1
People cut him some slack Sky is just trying to be funny. Also who cares if he calls gold butter does it matter really i mean sometimes turning gold into butter is kinda funny in some of his videos. Also have you ever heard of the guy who calls iron silver!
Really though he didnt have that good of a childhood and is trying to be funny and make people happy and not have a childhood like he did. Really just dont freaking get all crazy when he says butter.
03/03/2014 10:28 am
Level 23 : Expert Artist
SnowyKaida
Yes Slyfoxhound calls iron silver, But his fans don't ban people for calling it iron or scream it all the time. But Of course I respect your opinion.
03/03/2014 10:18 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Mage
NewblyLance13
*clap clap clap*
03/03/2014 9:59 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Explorer
XxGman21104xX
I would make a video telling everyone else to check out and subscribe to someone wwil only 8 subscribers. LIKE ME
03/03/2014 9:57 am
Level 35 : Artisan Droid
GiganticBlock
I would tell those butter fans to shut up and stop spamming that word.

Seriously.... i don't care about that. I would give it back to sky and seriously guys stop being so mean to butter. I mean, yes it's anoyying but just ignore these fanboys. They will gonna stop after while. Don't feed the trolls when they are hungry!
03/03/2014 9:38 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Warrior
Aniiko
I would destroy his rep,start putting up stupid videos,twitter that he hates his fans and hopes they go jump off a bridge,tell everyone on his facebook that he hates anyone who says budder(hurts to even type this word -.-).then id get him banned on all the servers he plays,then I would give it back to him and watch him freak out,or il just leave his information up for a ten year old
03/03/2014 9:41 am
NewblyLance13
Dude, wtf
03/03/2014 9:37 am
NewblyLance13
I'd probably do nothing. And everyone CALM DOWN. CHEESUS I wouldn't want Sky's position. I don't support people who do gaming videos as jobs. People like Smosh and the amazing Nostalgia Critic put lots of time and effort into their videos. Sky and his team can give me a laugh, but they aren't making me laugh very often. Sky says he puts a lot of effort, (but we all know he doesnt) into his gaming videos, but yeah, it's just a man screaming.
03/03/2014 9:23 am
Level 33 : Artisan Dragon
Malaionus
Budder, a term formed by fusing 'bud' (from cannabis buds) and 'butter', is a concentrated form of THC, the main psychoactive chemical in cannabis (marijuana) that contains up to 99.7% THC and 5% – 15% total cannabinoids (THC/CBN/CBD),[1] several times more potent than the buds of the cannabis plant that are usually consumed (5%–25 %). Notice that Budder refers to the high purity concentrate of high potency starting material. Budder is concentrated butane hash oil (BHO). Some BHO concentrates are of exceptionally high potency; however, it is difficult for one to know the true THC content without sophisticated equipment.
03/03/2014 9:34 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Pony
StillCat
...Mind blown.
03/03/2014 9:27 am
Level 23 : Expert Artist
SnowyKaida

People haven't known the true meaning of budder! XD
03/03/2014 9:25 am
Level 37 : Artisan Prince
n8mo
*clap clap clap*
This made my day.
03/03/2014 9:30 am
Level 33 : Artisan Dragon
Malaionus
Thank you. ^_^
03/03/2014 2:00 am
Level 26 : Expert Princess
Snowyfox
I would just promptly make a video informing everyone of the news, and then leave his channel inactive until he comes back. Or like start a separate personal series just to keep viewers around while they wait for him.

Doesn't he always have friends when he makes videos? He could easily ask THEM to take over for a while.
03/03/2014 12:06 am
Level 43 : Master Mountaineer
revenge_racer
I'm not really sure why someone would give a youtuber a hard time for being colorblind... what's up with you guys?

Not a fan of sky, I just don't really like his humor, actually never come into contact with one of his fanboys, just people that hate the fanboys...

And calm down about butter, someone calling gold butter might be annoying, I can understand people getting upset about being "corrected" every time they say gold, but if someone wants to be wrong, that's their loss, not yours, right?
03/03/2014 12:00 am
Level 59 : Grandmaster Senpai
AnimeFanFTW
I would give it back to Sky. xD
He's clearly doing something right to have so many supporters and if I took control of it, I would destroy it in a week. xD
03/02/2014 11:39 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Pixel Painter
Pig Republic
Lol just to troll his over-obsessed fans, I would make a video where I pretended that squids took over and destroyed all the butter.

Just to say, I'm a fan of him, but not like "Er meh gersh wats gold all I know i butter and DIE ALL SQUIDS BUTTER ARMY WHHEEEEEEEWWWWW!"
03/02/2014 11:30 pm
Level 23 : Expert Nerd
Davekillerish
If i took over his acc heres a list of what i will do
- Make him pay me to "get it back"
- Get acess to the team crafted youtube page and f*** it up
- Send messages through youtube to team crafted saying team crafted is dead
- Change the name of the youtube account to 9Million 8 Year olds sub'd Now Unsub before i tell your mommy
- Change the password to something that cant be guessed. 10 pages of password.
- Leave a final video saying sub to my channel this one sucks.
03/02/2014 11:25 pm
Level 47 : Master Architect
radioactiveglucose
I don't want his stupid channel, DENY.
03/02/2014 11:12 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Unicorn
TheLacky
I dont like sky. Let me provide my reasons for my opinion.

1. His fanboys fanboy to hard. They try to kill all the squids, and yeell at people for calling gold "gold" gold and not "budder".
2. Sky does nothing about his fanboys
3. I don't like the way he talks. My younger sister who is 7 is growing up and is being told to use her "big girl voice." This apparently never happened to sky when he was a kid. He talks like he is a little kid and slurs his words. This does not appeal to me and annoys me quit a bit.
4. His humor doesn't appeal to me. His based audience is 10 year olds. So he makes his humor appeal to his average audience.
5. He sets a bad example. He knows his average fan is 10 years. Yet he stills uses inappropriate language and is very rude to his friends and various people he interacts with.
6. It seems he is in it for the money. He kicked SetoSorcerer out of Team Crafted so they didn't have to pay him. He didn't have 1 million subs so he wasn't bringing enough money in. Keep in mind these were Seto's best friends that he has been friend's with for years. How you you feel if your best friends just decided to fire you and wouldnt talk to you?
03/02/2014 11:02 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Unicorn
TheLacky
James44970
Avajatar
James44970
Ok, If kids fake there age, Tell the government/police that too many young kids play like 18+ games and get a youtube account etc. Plus he is just trying to be funny, You obviously have no sence of humour.

XD you said trying. Plus I thin you might be their age as well, the government can't tell how old someone is on the internet xD
03/02/2014 10:57 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Nether Knight
SoccerkidJT-7
I would just make a video saying Sky is gone, and be DONE with it.

I cant believe you guys would do these kinds of things to him. He just wants to make videos that entertain.

"We DONT HATE HIM! We hate his fanbase!"

Your talking about 9 million people, only the few that speak in his Youtube comments and Minecraft chat are the ones your annoyed of. Thats like hating only one person from a certain race then hating on all of them because of it. Its not really right.

Why do you guys just want to ruin his reputation just because his fans and him annoy you? It wouldn't be right. If someone annoyed you out on the street, would you ruin his reputation because of what he did or because of what his family (sort of like Sky's fanbase) did? What are you thinking!!??

*Rant mode ending*
03/02/2014 4:52 pm
Level 29 : Expert Toast
CleverUserName01
Make up a lie about sky hating his fans and post a video saying he left because of that.
03/02/2014 4:50 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Pixel Painter
ASF
If I had his channel, I'd take various videos of Miley Cyrus twerking, and then I'd crudely paste his face onto Mileys face.
03/02/2014 6:49 am
Level 35 : Artisan Herobrine
Born2Kill_
Advertise my server on his channel, after 2 months, sell his YouTube on ebay.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome