Who's your favourite Sith?

TotallyNotMe's Avatar TotallyNotMe4/11/16 2:19 am
4/11/2016 3:34 pm
_Deadpool_'s Avatar _Deadpool_
So as the title says, I'd like to find out who's your favourite Sith from Star Wars.

Rules : Nothing from the Prequels (ep 1 - 3)

I have a draw, although Kylo Ren isn't a sith, he's still awesome and badass. The table of ashes he puts his helmet on is the ashes of people he's killed. Yeah.

Darth Vader. Simply the voice, costume and character. He's just perfect. Overall, he's my favourite because he's just the best for many, many reasons. I'd rather be on the Empire/First Order than the Rebellion, just because they have awesome powers. And amazing lightsabers. I love Star Wars.

So what's your favourite Sith or bad guy in Star Wars episode 4-7?

Edit : Removed prequel rule, wasn't really a reason for it. I honestly hate them.
TotallyNotMe
Level 56 : Grandmaster Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/11/2016 2:00 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Musician
Punkamoar
Marka Ragnos is pretty awesome, I'd go with him.
04/11/2016 3:34 pm
Level 48 : Master Gent
_Deadpool_
Someone who actually knows who Marka Ragnos is, Good, I like you
04/11/2016 1:33 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
BADDAD41
Jar Jar Binks....we all know he was supposed to be the Sith lord and have an epic battle with yoda.
04/11/2016 1:31 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Architect
Potardius
Darth Talon, easy.
She can force choke me any day.
04/11/2016 1:23 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Dragonborn
BestAnarchy
Darth Maul of course.
04/11/2016 12:58 pm
Level 48 : Master Blob
ABigFatTomato
me.
04/11/2016 12:56 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Sweetheart
Zatharel
Easily the Emperor. Everyone else had no idea what they were doing. He may have been a tyrant, but he knew what he wanted.
04/11/2016 12:35 pm
Level 20 : Expert Hunter
Monotone
Darth Vader, Darth Maul, or Kylo Ren. There was one other Darth whose name I forgot as well. ^-^
04/11/2016 9:41 am
Level 44 : Master Sweetheart
Calendar Man
Wait, wassup with the no prequels rule? That's where 75 percent of the sith came from!
If you can only choose from episodes 4-7, that means the only characters to choose are: Darth Vader, The Emperor, Supreme Leader Snoke, and Kylo Ren. Also, the prequels were where the word 'Sith' originated from!
04/11/2016 7:14 am
Level 29 : Expert Nerd
Ravalis
Don't think there's any answer other than Revan (if you're counting him as sith, before he turns.. again..). Such a badass character, and KotOR was an amazing game.
04/11/2016 6:56 am
Level 37 : Artisan Ranger
Caporal Dxl
I liked Darth Maul (along with my dad), but since you don't want any episodes 1-3 siths, I would have to choose the emperor because I like that "electricity"-force that he has

Kylo Ren is also pretty cool because of the lightsaber so he's kinda' similar to Darth Maul (rarely using the Force, cool lightsabers), but I don't like his actual personality (because he just feels like an effeminate fella' like J.B. (sorry if I start flame wars xD))
04/11/2016 4:41 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragon
ICEThat
Seriously? Not the prequels? Some of the best sith action was in the prequels. Palpatine was still a great character, Count Duku was okay, and General Grievous was amazing (probably my favourite) if you could call him a sith (not really).

Overall though, I liked all of them. 'Nuff said.
04/11/2016 3:58 am
Level 48 : Master Gent
_Deadpool_
Darth tenebrous, hes just the coolest one there is to me and he is way too underrated. He is powerful as too
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome