[OOC] XIII Museum

SilentAero's Avatar SilentAero9/9/12 12:41 pm
1 emeralds 156 7
9/9/2012 2:20 pm
InfraRedd's Avatar InfraRedd
SilentAeroSilent flips a simple knife into the air above him. He catches it calmly before whipping around and chucking it at the new person at the door of the museum. The knife chops through the air and lands straight into the stone column beside him. "If you dare."

InfraReddThe robot slowly made a grinding noise, akin to chuckling, before a metal plate slid into place where the slices had cut into it's wiring. A loud whizzing could be heard from inside the chest of the metallic beast, before a strange ticking noise came from it's chest, as a light began flashing in sync with the ticking. It dropped the gun, and lunged with both arms at Imbeast11, attempting to grab him.

ThePlayerofRolesThePlayerofRoles appears behind Silent. "Don't you touch that there soul..." He says in a smooth voice. He pulled out a sword, and roared. "I own that soul. Well, I think." He muttered to himself. The shadows around him pulsed. And they danced. And they screamed...

ImBeast11*Saunters inside and pays for a ticket and enters the museum, only to find a man pointing a handgun at some glowing psychopath near an exhibit* "Uhm, this is one VERY odd museum," I say, standing in place akwardly.

RoxthesoxRather than engaging Silent, Rox stands idle, smirking at Silent maniacally.

You find yourself in a museum. A strange one, at best. The exhibits are far between, and there seems to be blood stains around. Not only that, but you can hear a voice talking to you. "Kill them all. Be the only one remaining." It rings in your head and it makes you uncomfortable, but you oddly feel like you must be the the only one alive, yet you see no one in the immediate area...

[1] Do not god-mod or power-game. This is a fighting-orientated RP, so you must have moderation in your character to fit in fairly for this.
[2] In fights, you should not post something like "Herp threw a punch". Instead, try "Herp threw a punch at David. If it were to hit him, he'd try to continue the combo with another punch or maybe a kick if his movement calls for it. If it missed or was blocked, he'd try to retreat immediately. But what if he couldn't get away...? He'd probably try to bring David to the ground with sheer force, then bombard him with punches." In this way, all posts could be a lot longer in fights. Respond the same way.
[3] All IC posts can not be a one-liner. Paragraph preferred.
[4] For the love of Trent-senpai, do NOT have a cliche character. Mary/Gary-Sues are horrible, too.
[5] Metagaming, bunnying, munchkining is not allowed.
[6] Paragraph absolute minimum. You have infinite freedom for your backstory, so you have NO excuse to wimp out of the requirement.

[b]Full Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Weapons:[/b]
[b]Backstory:[/b]
[b]Skills:[/b]
[b]To prove you read the rules, what is Trent's honorific?:[/b]
[b]Anything Else?:[/b]

Accepted:

Accepters:

SilentAero