Youtube Series

Rainb0wPenguin's Avatar Rainb0wPenguin3/24/12 5:44 am
3/26/2012 5:01 am
Jayden_m1's Avatar Jayden_m1
Youtube Series

CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR PEOPLE

Hola amigos! Rainb0w here, with an offer you simply CANNOT decline!
I've been willing to do a youtube series for quite a while now. I have the basic software and a ready-to-use youtube account, as well as a server. The only thing I can't do is add mods, but that doesn't really matter.

Anyways, youtube series, I need people to join me!
Doing things by myself is boring and unpopular - you always need a wingman to come make things more hilarious and interesting. MORE VIEWZ.

To apply for a series, fill in this form:
Click to reveal
IGN:
Do I have experience with youtube videos?:
Why should you pick me?:
How can I help?:
Do I have ideas for some series?:

If you seem suitable for my youtube channel, I will send you a PM! There are NO set amount of people to use.

If I get simple, 5 sentence answers, I WILL NOT READ YOUR POST!
Be detailed, it shows you're actually dedicated to doing this.
I want like, loads of paragraphs. I like reading. SELL YOURSELF TO ME!

Thanks a bunch!

- Ruth
Rainb0wPenguin
Level 9 : Apprentice Farmer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Jayden_m1
03/26/2012 5:01 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
and those of you that were suggesting mod review read this in Rainb0wPenguin's first post "The only thing I can't do is add mods, but that doesn't really matter"
Jayden_m1
03/24/2012 2:11 pm
ok i got some thing we are asleep and wake to the noise of Zombies breaking the door the braves fought but were massively out numbered so we all retreated fearing what will happen. we go out the back door and get chased into a mine.
then we see Him, Herobrine!
Rainb0wPenguin
03/24/2012 12:42 pm
Flitnet, I have received applications with much more effort put into it. I apologize if you feel overlooked, but the standards are quite high.
Flitnet
03/24/2012 11:09 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Warrior
So basically what you're telling me is that I'm not in? Even with everything I wrote and explained? I respect your decision, but I don't understand it. Quite honestly, I was sure that you would pick me. But hey, if you judged that I wasn't good or creative enough, it's your problem because you're missing one heck of a candidate.
Rainb0wPenguin
03/24/2012 10:22 am
Your detail and grammar lack considerably. <-- To everyone.
I've already found one person, possibly more will be introduced, so keep applying!
And must I remind you that posting your Skype name WITHIN threads is against "Da Rules"?
iAmTheSaviour
03/24/2012 9:15 am
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN:Callum3030
Do I have skype?:yes: thegreatwhiite
Do I have experience with youtube videos?:yes once me and my friends made a minecraft psa and lets play it was a while back and i want to do it again.
Why should you pick me?:because, i realy want this oppotunity i know i spelt it wrong and i am very dedicated im on MC nearly every day so please pick me
How can I help?:i can be someone in your series!
Do I have ideas for some series?:We could do a zombie apoccolypse and then we have to run into the forest and th zombies just keep coming then when all hope is lost somone blow's a hole in the tree and they escape please pick me!
deathrode56
03/24/2012 9:14 am
Level 34 : Artisan Creeper Hugger
name deathrode56 i would like to do a youtube series http://www.youtube.com/user/TheMcCommun ... ature=mhee
Elgin99
03/24/2012 9:10 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Blacksmith
We could review plugins, servers, mods, skins etc.
Hom_Oh_Secks_You_Al
03/24/2012 9:09 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Goblin
IGN: Criebman

Do I have skype?: Yes sir.

Do I have experience with youtube videos?: Not that much, sadly. I knw how to post YouTube videos. That's pretty much it.

Why should you pick me?:I am hard working, loyal and love being told a task, and then completing it. Working hard is something I do, and unlike most people, actually like to do.

How can I help?: I can make you laugh, I am very good at collecting things and I'm easy to play with.

Do I have ideas for some series? We can do a let's play. We may be able to do some mod reviews when 1.2.4 mods come out. Also we can participate in various custom or adventure/survival maps.

Thanks!
Jayden_m1
03/24/2012 9:08 am
hmm Brainstorm! combine my team of comedy with Herobrine in a Zombie Apocalypse.
the ultimate triple threat.
Elgin99
03/24/2012 9:05 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Blacksmith
IGN: Elgin99
Experience: I am doing ones with Ioioy56 however he is not willing to do anymore
Why you should choose me: I've analysed videos from teams such as the Yogscast and I know that you need the right blend of humour, action and surprises! (P.S as you can tell I am very attatched to these sort of things!)
How can I help: Most of my friends have channels, I could get them to advertise.
Ideas for series: We ask people to send us adventure maps or adventure servers and do them! Or we could wake up one morning and the zombie apoccolypse has happened...
Jayden_m1
03/24/2012 8:57 am
i have another idea how about we combine my idea with beyblade12's that would be the epic clash of comedy and action
p.s i may start thinking more about this right now
beyblade12
03/24/2012 8:53 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Warrior
ING: vincenttoth
Do I have skype: Yes, just tell me yours
Do I have an experience with youtube videos: Yes
Why should I pick you: Because I'm very trustworthy, I always use proper grammer, and I have exoerience already
How can I help: I can advertise it, and tell my friend about it
Ideas for series: We oneday get stuck in the pit of the cave and we have no weapons
and we see... Herobrine. So we need to find a way out of the cave when we find diamonds. then we see a weird man who teleports us back up. We relize we leave one behind.
Jayden_m1
03/24/2012 8:17 am
IGN:My minecraft username is Jayden_m1
Do I have skype?:No
Do I have experience with youtube videos?:a bit
Why should you pick me?:I am a very good actor especially when it comedy
How can I help?:I can help by adding some fun into it. If people say i'm boring i will plan as long as i have something guaranteed to make a person with no humor laugh.
Do I have ideas for some series?:I have 1 idea a[that i was planning to make a video of any way but i changed my mind] that there are several very brave and strong people 3 very smart geeks or nerds and one smarter than all the geeks/nerds person who always gets into trouble due to his lack of strength/social interaction with people and other mobs/always walking up to mobs and studding them without noticing mobs that attack coming up behind him + the eligible fear of chickens. he likes to study lava and fire up close so he dies allot in the nether. although he is called a super nerd and over smart geek in all npc villages in minecraft he is a fast runner.When the team goes exploring in massive dungeons with puzzles he is usually the first person to figure them out. that is my full idea. this character will be funny. HE has a weird sense of humor.
p.s i will fill out all other info when you tell what it is.
Flitnet
03/24/2012 8:05 am
Btw, I've very dedicated to Minecraft. I've made my own skin and my own language and I'm currently working on an parkour map, a COD8 Seatown replica, a COD7 CoTD replica, a 4v4 arena, my own texture pack, mods and plugins, and even a SONG!!! I'm a good singer and if that's of any interest to you, I can write and record lyrics, make the music in Minecraft with noteblocks and we would need someone to make 3D animation for the videoclip. I also have experience with lots of mods and plugins, and if you need help for installing plugins, I'm here to help! I am telling you, it will be hard finding a candidate that wants this place in the series SO badly.
Flitnet
03/24/2012 7:56 am
IGN: Flitnet
Do I have skype?: Yes
Do I have experience with youtube videos?: A little bit
Why should you pick me?: Because I'm a good actor and I'm pretty much free anytime. I can build pretty well and work with redstone no problem. I WANT to be on Youtube! It's been a while since I've tried to get in a series but I NEVER got picked. I do have friends, but since they're all from Quebec, they can't speak proper english (but don't worry, I can speak english very well). So for all these reasons you MUST pick me before anyone else.
How can I help?: Acting, also background setups (also redstone if that's of any use)
Do I have ideas for some series?: Of course! We could make some ''Meet the Minecraft Gods'' and every new episode we would see a new god that controls certain types of blocks. We could also make ''A Simple Life'' which would be about a guy around 17 that is just chilling in a city, and tons of stupid things happen to him.
danny9989
03/24/2012 7:45 am
continuing on from wat i said earlier i would like lots of plugins and i like playing legit and online i try hard wen building i love minecraft and mining i think that i can make this fun for me and the bviewers several things can be going on on the channel at a time i would really like to make some more videos i love to play this game and im always playing i can film i can make jokes i can make things i like explloring and other stuff i really would like to do this series with u so it would be reeally great to be chosen as ive applied for a couple of these things and not got in i have some ideas i think we should do adventure maps maybe some tf2 and portal as well i have said a lot now so is this enough?
danny9989
03/24/2012 7:28 am
if not enough detail wat else do u want?
Rainb0wPenguin
03/24/2012 6:44 am
The current detail of applications is not enough.
Future applicants, take note!
gill8672
03/24/2012 6:07 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
IGN: gill8672
Age: 12 turning 13 in july But you wont belive me when u hear my voice
Do I have skype?: Yes i do
Do I have experience with youtube videos?: I have started but only recently i have no much exp in youtube videos but i do have a LOT of recording elctronic exp.
Why should you pick me?: Cause im funny deticated and love minecraft. I have been palying mc since alpha
How can I help?: Mine for u build agther make it funny
Do I have ideas for some series?: Adventure maps, pvp servers, vannila,tons of plugins etc.
I hope you pick me!!!!
danny9989
03/24/2012 6:00 am
ign: my name is Danny
do I have Skype: yes I do my name is Danny. Mortimer
do I have experience with YouTube I have done a couple off episodes of minecraft on my channel and done a couple of episodes of adventure map on my friends channel
i can record as well so we can both upload onto our channels or we could make a group channel
you should pick me because I love minecraft I can build things that look reasonably good the ideas I have are to make a couple of series on a joint channel so we both do single player but the main thing we do can be multi-player I have had minecraft for a couple of months now but im waiting for mods to get updated before i update to 1.2.4 but i can do to do this series I promise I will work hard to make a good series and I can be funny to a certain sense of humour I am hard working and dedicated get back to me soon i would really like to do this series
thanks
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome