DoYou3venCraft Needs STAFF!

DoYou3venMine's Avatar DoYou3venMine7/30/14 11:23 pm
1 emeralds 210 5
7/31/2014 2:49 am
fartcrafter's Avatar fartcrafter
We need help with the our server to run. Apply for staff Below! Need people who will be on most of the time.

Questions:

1:Are You Male or Female?

2:What is your skype?

3:What time zone are you in?

4:How old are you?

5:Do you have any experience with being an Admin/Mod on a server?

6:What rank are you applying for? (Admin/Mod/etc.)

7:Are you good with plugins?

8:Why do you think you should be OP?

9:Do you like Cake?

I will give you the IP on Skype if you are accepted!
DoYou3venMine
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/31/2014 2:49 am
Level 22 : Expert Cowboy
fartcrafter
Name
Jeff blake

mineman5787 (calls unavailable due to having no microphone)

Ign
mineman5787

Why i want to be staff on your server
I want to be staff on you server because i believe that i can help everyone on the server to have the best experience they have ever ad on a minecraft server no matter the circumstances. im quite a nice guy to be around, im smart, funny and nice i joke around sometimes trying not to be to funny, yet im also serious about giving everything on the server a grade A experience and deliver where other staff cannot. i respect everyone no matter the rank or smarts and i always listen when anyone is in trouble and i always listen to both sides of the story before a punishment is given. I ave a few cons that rarely affect the quality of work i can do such as time restraints and my building skills, i try my hardest to not only participate in the servers events but create and organism them, i can help share my ideas about future events, mini games and perks whilst kepping the server a safe place to play on.

Past experience
Although the majority of servers i have been staff on have failed i have still gained alot of knowledge from them, my past has taught me how to handle the future in many ways they help give better standards of play to members and eventually with your help i will have learned all there is to know.

Conclusion
Everyone that plays/works on your server will be treated with maximum respect when i am on no matter the rank and i hope that i become part of your servers family teaching newer members the rights and wrongs about the server and helping them to achieve amazing results for them to tell others about, when you hire me your not only getting another staff member your getting a friend so for your servers sake please hire me, you will never forget it
07/31/2014 2:14 am
ThatCoolKid400
1:Are You Male or Female? Male

2:What is your skype? natethegreat1231

3:What time zone are you in? East Coast

4:How old are you? 16

5:Do you have any experience with being an Admin/Mod on a server? I have tons of experience being a Admin/Mod, I've been one for about 20 or more servers over the past 2 years.

6:What rank are you applying for? (Admin/Mod/etc.) Admin/Mod/Builder I could do really anything.

7:Are you good with plugins? Yes but only Bukkit (world edit) and things like that.

8:Why do you think you should be OP? Im trustworthy and I listen to what the Owner tells me to do.

9:Do you like Cake? If it isn't a lie. Then YES!!!
07/31/2014 1:40 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Engineer
polarluke2
1:Are You Male or Female:Male

2:What is your skype:polarluke2

3:What time zone are you in:Est

4:How old are you:13

5:Do you have any experience with being an Admin/Mod on a server:I do I have experiences as being Admin on 2 servers and being co-owner on 2 and also running mine own.

6:What rank are you applying for?Any That i can get

7:Are you good with plugins:I am good with plugins i been a plugin manager twice and the 2 server i co-own my main job is to make sure the plugins work and the config,ranks/permissions

8:Why do you think you should be OP?no.i dont think anyone should be opped except the owner(s).I belive everyone sohuld have ranks with permissions so you can control what commands they can/cant use

9:Do you like Cake?No.I like cupcakes
07/31/2014 1:07 am
ifarted11
1:Are You Male or Female?- I am Male

2:What is your skype?-Skype Is giggles1257

3:What time zone are you in?Eastern TimeZone(Im From Canada)

4:How old are you?-I am 15

5:Do you have any experience with being an Admin/Mod on a server?-I own a server right now, its a prison server, I took a break from it for a little bit, I am very experienced with plugins, and config, I have been co-owner once, and admin a few times, but I really cant remember all of them, I played minecraft for about 2 years or more, so that explains my past experience with staff on a server

6:What rank are you applying for? (Admin/Mod/etc.)-Which ever you are open for,I am happy to take whatever.

7:Are you good with plugins?-I am good with most plugins, and group manager, I know pretty much all commands to group manager, I can config good, plus I know how to deal with situations.

8:Why do you think you should be OP?-I dont' think I should op, I would just like to be a rank that gets certain permissions, so you can earn my trust, I have worked on many servers before and I think myself I am pretty trustworthy, I haven't been staff on many servers in the past because I have my own to work on, but like I said, I have taken a brake from it for now.

9:Do you like Cake? Chocolate, Not vanilla I hate vanilla, I like the dairyqueens cakes, but mostly there ice cream cake xD
07/30/2014 11:31 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Imnathananthony
Bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome