*Dragon Ball Adventures* Need Animated Banner! *No Mods*

Deathdusk's Avatar Deathdusk6/1/15 10:44 am
1 emeralds 112 3
6/1/2015 11:14 pm
princejaiden's Avatar princejaiden
Hello! I am really in need of an animated banner for my new Dragon Ball Minecraft server. This server will be called Dragon Ball Adventures and it will have a leveling system, its own lore, RP, races, special attacks, a skill tree, and much more. It also doesn't require mods and will be on 1.7.10, but let's get to talking about this banner!

So I really need the banner in Dragonball Font. It would also be better if it had the Dragonball Logo on there with Adventures at the bottom in that font. xD

Maybe some pictures of characters from the series, such as Goku and Vegeta, but whatever you think is cool.
The features/stuff that need to be displayed (also in Dragonball Font are):

The server IP, not moving and somewhere near the logo.

Moving displays:

Quests

Roleplay

Events

Dragon Ball Races

JOIN NOW!

I will be very grateful towards whoever makes this banner and I will also give them an inside look of what the server has to offer. I run a couple of servers, and we're almost done. I'm kinda inexperienced with programs like this, so if someone makes me this banner, again, thank you very much.

Server IP: dragonballadventures.com
Deathdusk
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Ninja