ECOFACTIONSMC|FACTIONS|PVP|TOURNAMENT

LoveGonzo's Avatar LoveGonzo6/30/16 1:23 pm
1 emeralds 21
Welcome to the Server

Connect at:ecofactionsmc.mcph.co

The biggest thing I want to get through to you is that this server is a plain off factions minecraft server with a few additions to help you. I will be making blog post throughout the time we are running be sure to read it will be important info. Be sure to check out the website for updates and the dynamap at

This server strives to provide old school factions content as we remember and enjoyed from back in the day.

Plugins and Changes to the game

Plugins that will effect your play are as follows Iconomy for our prize system, factions, deathdrops, market, and last diablodrops to make donating worth it to grow our prize.

Tournament and Prizes

The tournament I am looking to run is as follows basically in the server you will all compete for many prizes the person with the most money by the end will get a small reward TDB. However the tournament will be as follows you play for our 30 day period the map will end August 1st. exactly a month after release when we reach that date there will be tournament that exact day.

It will be as follows I will disable factions land protection and Death Ban will be activated. Then the tournament begins last man standing wins. If a faction wins they pick a winner from their group!
GOOD LUCK

Donations Info

The donations on the server range in prices the only thing I am selling for the servers revenue+tourney prize are Air Drops these will be made in 4 tiers. I will distribute better items into them and higher items based on the tier I have a document I have organized. These will be dropped into the map at a location which will be broadcasted on the server for the people. So everyone has a chance to get these making them fair game no matter who donates.
LoveGonzo
Level 1 : New Miner