ExtremeMC Needs Staff!

KixGamingNetwork's Avatar KixGamingNetwork11/26/14 2:59 am
11/26/2014 11:23 pm
coolalexguy7's Avatar coolalexguy7
ExtremeMC Needs You!
Hi There! Im Minermen48 The Owner Of ExtremeMC!
we Are In Need Of Staff At The Moment.
If You Could Help With One of These Staff Ranks, Fill Out A Application And Post It In The Comments Below!
Ranks Needed:
X2 Developer
X2 Admin
X2 Mod
X2 Co-Owner
X1 Web-Developer

Please Fill This Application Out Below For The Rank You Want!
(It MUST Be In Correct Format!)
Click to reveal
Name:
In Game Name:
Rank Wanted:
How Much Time Are You Willing To Spend On The Server Per Day:
Are You Able To Donate:
Why Should We Pick You:
How You Can Help The Server:
Maturity Level (0 Being lowest 10 Highest)
KixGamingNetwork
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/26/2014 11:23 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
coolalexguy7
Name: Alex
In Game Name: coolalexguy7
Rank Wanted: Web-Developer
Time Zone:
How Much Time Are You Willing To Spend On The Server Per Day: 2-4 hours a day, sometimes more depending on the occasion.
Are You Able To Donate: No, unfortunately.
Why Should We Pick You: I have quite a bit of knowledge of HTML,CSS,JavaScript, and a bit of Jquery. And I can write and edit your code from scratch, instead of using a website builder like Weebly or Enjin, although if you want me to make an enjin or weebly website, I posses the necessary skills to do so. I have been staff on many other servers, i've even owned my own server. I have great people skills, and this would be a lot of fun and good practice seeing as I intend to make this my career in the future.
How You Can Help The Server: By making a well working website and doing matinence on it.

Maturity Level (0 Being lowest 10 Highest) 8(Everyone has their moments)

Extra info: I would suggest getting more web developers, for me to make a serious pro website, it would take anywhere between 1 week to 1 month.
11/26/2014 5:56 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
bip1995
Name: Daniel
In Game Name: Minestone736
Rank Wanted: Mod
Time Zone:UTC+7:00
How Much Time Are You Willing To Spend On The Server Per Day:2 hours because i am in school
Are You Able To Donate: dont have paypal
Why Should We Pick You: I am getting bored of doing servers and i heared that being mod is quite fun!
How You Can Help The Server: Make sure people are following rules
Maturity Level (0 Being lowest 10 Highest) 9
11/26/2014 3:52 am
mightpencil
Hello! I have a problem, I know this isn't relate to the situation at hand, but I'm a noob. I posted a mod and it won't a appear on the mods page for a week.. Is this normal? Also, when it does get on mods page, will appear in my account page?
Srrs for being a noob,
Mightpencil
11/26/2014 3:48 am
xXpainfulbunnyXx
Name: Ash

In Game Name: painfulbunny

Rank Wanted: Mod

Time Zone: Australia, Brisbane (EST)

How Much Time Are You Willing To Spend On The Server Per Day: I can be on a lot as i have 1 day of school until my school year is over so i will be on a lot unless i have something important on even if i need to help my family with stuff but if i am not on i can be on MineChat

Are You Able To Donate: I may be able to donate when it comes to christmas but i need to make sure the server is good for me to donate on because i have been scammed before with $17 between 2 servers after they shutdown and re opened it and they said no refunds so i was very annoyed

Why Should We Pick You: You should pick me because i have a lot of experience with being staff as i have been staff on 10+ servers and have been promoted on the same server (I have been Co-Owner, Admin, Head-Admin, Mod, JrGuard, Guard, SrGuard, Helper, Trial-Mod, Builder etc on a lot of servers but i have never been a dev before and i am not wanting to) I have great knowledge with commands (Essentials of course and more! unless you have custom plugins!)

How You Can Help The Server: I can help the server out by being active which i will be a lot and by advertising on pmc (even though its even on here xD) and just post it on the forums and Bump it every day or so, so the server will get more and more people on! which will be great for the server community. I can advertise the server on my skype as i have done in the past with many of other servers and have gotten 10-13 people on in between 2 days and 10+ people on in a couple of minutes which is pretty good for me! . I can tell my friends about this server at school or if i see them at one point of time, and i have a friend who has 100+ Subscribers so he could come on and do a server review to get even more people on! (If he can or wants to, i can't force him to) I can also go on other Minecraft or gaming related websites and advertise the server on there to get a lot of people on!. I can also help the server out by building as i am a great builder and have been builder on a lot of other servers with heaps of experience, so as well as Moderating i can build for the server and advertise for the server to help out the server community!

Maturity Level (0 Being lowest 10 Highest) 7-8/10

I hope i can be staff for your server! (P.S. Tell me the IP if i get accepted! ) Thank you for your time!
11/26/2014 3:33 am
Level 1 : New Network
InterThane
Ip is ExtremeMC.mcph.co
11/26/2014 3:30 am
InterThane
Hey Guys im the Co-Owner of the server Im going to review the apps Ok But come on the server and enjoy
11/26/2014 3:26 am
chickencharger
Application of Chickencharger!

Name: Chris (All you need from my name)
IGN: Chickencharger
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)
How much time are you willing to spend on the server per day: I am an high school student and I play football. That takes some time, but other than that, if I am not family busy, then you will see me at least 5 hours a day. I am on thanksgiving break right now, so I am open for more hours.
Are you able to donate?: No, if I was,I wouldn't care for staff and just donate for a VIP rank. Budget isn't the best here.
Why should we pick you: You should pick me for not only my personality that you can learn, but my maturity, and experience. I am a easy going guy but strict. As Co Owner I will apply myself to watch over the server and staff. If anything goes wrong that shouldn't then I will do my job and shut it down right then and there. I will follow the rules and provide helpful information to all players, and staff.
How can you help the server?: I can help the server with player base and builds. I am owner of a build team, and we have built many spawns. I can help the server with rules, setups, and maybe even plugins. Also with ideas and help the server rid those players who breaks the rules. I can make it a good community of dedicated players.
Maturity Level: My maturity level I would say, runs from a 9 to a 10. However, I do have a good sense of humor. I will be strict about everything that I need to be with.
11/26/2014 3:12 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Burchard36
Name: Dalton Bur****d(keeping name secret identity issues)
In Game Name: cool_dragon_101
Rank Wanted: most likley Mod or Admin
Time Zone: Arizona time zone
How Much Time Are You Willing To Spend On The Server Per Day: while im not in school probably like 4-7 houts
Are You Able To Donate: no sorry parents dont let me
Why Should We Pick You: I have built many different servers i am building a prison server for one of my friends and i have also been staff on mineplex but had to quit for various reason. You should also pick me because i have 650+subs and can record for you
How You Can Help The Server: by recording and advertising also i am good with perms and building
Maturity Level (0 Being lowest 10 Highest) eh, ill be honest 8.5-9 if im goofing off its an 8.5 but im never that bad
11/26/2014 3:33 am
InterThane
Nice app Come on the server Ps Whats your Youtube account Name
11/26/2014 3:40 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Burchard36
my link is: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEatdShgkpotTBDR0_xeAvg (other people had the name before me so it makes me give the crummy link) and i will get on as soon as my minecraft stops being racist with mcpro servers xD
11/26/2014 3:11 am
InterThane
Name:Zac
In Game Name:Istack0409
Rank Wanted:Co-Owner
Time Zone:Australian Eastern Time Zone (UTC+10:00)
How Much Time Are You Willing To Spend On The Server Per Day:I mainly get in on weekends and afternoons of weekdays. It is currently holidays for me therefore I will be able to stay on longer hours than many people.
Are You Able To Donate:Yes i can
Why Should We Pick You:I am able to create a large community of regular players that try to come and play on servers I invite them to as much as possible. Most people I know and many I don't, although I am able to use my skills in order to create and interesting and creative description for the server that makes them want to play. In no way to I underestimate or overestimate how great a server is...
This is how I benefit servers and hope that I can do the same for you.
How You Can Help The Server:I can improve servers with the hard work and determination I put in to making a server even greater then its current state. I am especially good in architectural aspects of building and can put that to good use by expanding the servers land and making great spawns, pvp arenas, faction areas and much more.
Maturity Level (0 Being lowest 10 Highest):10
11/26/2014 3:03 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Mestrix123
Can I be a youtuber ?

Name:Vragon
In Game Name: Mestrix
Time Zone: UTC+
How Much Time Are You Willing To Spend On The SERVER Per Day: About 2-3 Hours Cause I gonna record
Are You Able To Donate: No sorry no paypal card.
Why Should We Pick You: Because I really want to find a brand new factions server to start on my series I have about 180+ subs , Youtube CHannel : Mestrix Zai
How You Can Help The SERVER: By recording .
Maturity Level (0 Being lowest 10 Highest) 9
11/26/2014 3:31 am
InterThane
Great App Come on server and make vid. Then You can have Youtube Rank
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome