Deleted

anonpmc1551037's Avatar anonpmc15510374/15/14 9:12 am
6/11/2014 10:06 pm
Deathknighz22's Avatar Deathknighz22
[deleted]
anonpmc1551037
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/11/2014 10:06 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
Deathknighz22
Donations are ment to go to the server no where else hint Donations
06/11/2014 9:51 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Jwagar2019
It is Jwagar2019 again and at the moment i do have my staff.
If you donate you can receive special armor and items. The donations I receive (the 40%) will go to St. Jude's Research Center.
I swear on my life about the donations and my staff cant wait for me to get a server.
I will also start a YouTube channel based around this to get more donations in.
I will have the entire game start to finish and even some of me building the map on my channel.
06/11/2014 9:47 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Jwagar2019
I would like to run this server

Idea: I want to start a World of Warcraft type server. There are four races, Humans, Orcs: Dwarves and Elves. You would pick a class.
Classes:
Dwarves: Archer, Warrior, Barbarian
Orcs: Archer, Warrior, Barbarian
Elves: Archer, Mage, Knight
Humans: Archer, Mage, Knight
Stats:
Orcs: Three lines of hearts
Dwarves: two and a half lines of hearts
Elves: One and a half lines of hearts
Humans: One line of hearts

Each race would have a ruler(my admins)
I already have the world created just need to build the structures.
I built the world with world painter.
You would be assigned a house to which only you can open the doors.
You can raid the other races.
You can team up with other players.
After a 100 minecraft day period there will be a major war among all the races.
Shop system so you can upgrade weapons, armor, wands, etc.
Rulers get special armor.
During the 100 day war if you can get the rulers head your race will get a point.
If you are killed with the rulers head by the rulers guards your team loses a point.
Rulers may not go out and fight during this war.
Rulers can raid other rulers during any other time.
The rulers can absolutely not raid normal players.
I have already found all the plugins needed for the making of this game and i hope you accept my application if you haven't already selected someone.
Thank you for your time.
05/31/2014 6:52 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
MagicalWalnut
First Name: Faheem
IGN: JustYourTypical
Server idea:I was thinking of starting off with a pretty basic factions server with minigames and then have mini games such as spleef tnt run wwz and i know someone on youtube and i would get them to review my server and hopefully that would bring people to the server which would be great could mean some donations But then once weve started and we got atleast a 10 people base i can grow to make it prison and also mmo or is mmco but yeah . But if you dont want to go through all the high intense stuff i would add creative where you can just chill and im planning some projects like a server build where everyone can join in to build a theme park, and also a beach type area where you can relax and enjoy the minecraft pixelated sun
04/16/2014 8:25 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
Collcoll128
First Name: Seway
IGN:collcoll128
Server Idea: There are way too many PvP and Faction servers out there right now so maybe PvP can be turned off and have this world be more of a PvE feel. I would make world thaht had many things to explore like secret dungeons with traps or ancient temples and ruined castles then I just might actually make a video while playing on the server. If you really would like this server to be famous then maybe add a few custom mobs to it using plugins and what not. Or a type of assasins creed you get to pick your brootherhood if its either assasins or templars and you fight to get treasure, money and ships you can use. I have plugins for this and i really wanted to make a server like this so pls help me out.
04/16/2014 8:01 am
anonpmc1551037
[deleted]
04/16/2014 6:06 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
jakezzx456
First Name: Max
IGN: Jakezzx456
Server Idea: Well I would like to start up a Op prison/faction server. With this, the players do not need to wait to get rich and they play for longer than you would in just a normal prison/faction server. There will be a hub portals to witch world you can go in (pretty much just prison/faction but if i get a few players I might start a minigames portal)I really need this as I pored most of my savings into a server i owned and my IP got DDoSed but from then I have fixed it. The prison server kits will contaion mostly of 1 pickaxe. As a example kit daily: Diamond pick eff 7 unbraking 6. And kit weekly Diamond pick eff 12 unbreaking 12. For the faction servers you will be able toy get like prot 5 amour and a OP sword. But donation packages will be on a very good price and they will contain kits for both servers.

I hope you like my idea and if you like it so much, we could own it together.
04/16/2014 6:03 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
MagicalWalnut
My other post is on page 3
04/16/2014 6:02 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Taco
roryd04
First Name:Rory
IGN:roryd04
Server Idea:Ok, I got a couple of ideas.
IDEA NUMBER 1.
This is one of my best ideas, a Disney server. So the spawn would be Game Central from Wreck It Ralph and it will have portals to different disney movies. The portals would lead to little spawns taking you to the most iconic scenes from the movie represented in Minecraft and there would be a tour around the sets. Kits would be based on Disney Movies and there would be shows as well. The only problem is that it may be counted as Copyright.
IDEA NUMBER 2.
A theme park including loads of different rides all which are not in real life. It will have different sections like Pirate, Dinosaur, Action, Horror. You will be able to get on the rides as many times and people will donate to go on VIP rides. There will be restaurants and shops to purchase exclusive items to show your a true rider.

IDEA NUMBER 3.

If you have heard of Team Fortress 2 you will like this idea. So in Team Fortress 2 there are 2 teams and 9 classes. You will be able to decide your class. You will then go into the game mode you want e.g Payload, CTF and then wait till everybody is ready. The game will then commence and you will fight till the death or until the timer runs out.
Other game modes will include Saxton Hale where a random player is chosen and given random weapons and abilities to take out all of the other players. We will use the already built Minecraft TF2 maps and will make other maps as well.

In all of the ideas I will be the protecting the server and if needed I will hire a range of trusty staff which will be put through tests to ensure they don't grief or troll the server or its players.
DONATIONS
Linking to donations, I do not have a paypal or bank account so I don't mind you having the donations for now. I am thinking of setting up a paypal to recieve money from doing graphic design. Also I have Steam and can accept if you purchase Steam voucher and tell me the codes which give me the money on my steam instead. Sorry if this is a bit weird

I hope this was a detailed enough application. Thank you and I hoped you like my ideas!
04/16/2014 5:42 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
StrijpHazGoneBeserkz
Sorry for the post above, I just had to edit it to make it look more Smooth
04/16/2014 5:41 am
StrijpHazGoneBeserkz
[quote="StrijpHazGoneBeserkz"]First Name: Luca
IGN: strijp
Server Idea: It will be a OP-Hub server all the servers will be OP. The servers will be Factions, Skyblock, Spleef, Hunger Games.

I will now explain all the OP servers in detail.

[color=#800000][b][u]Factions[/u][/b]
Factions will start off with a kit with OP enchants, There will be no bedrock though you will get Obsidian. There will be a rule which is, NO making bases underground/in the sky. As that will make it easier to get raids. Donator ranks will not get impossible to kill type armour nor Overkill swords.
[/color]
[b][u][color=#40FFFF]Skyblock[[/color]/u][/b]
[color=#00FFFF]Skyblock will have a OP aspect and normal Skyblock stuff will be easier to get. The islands will be expanded due to it being OP Skyblock, Grinders will be easier to get. I will get custom plugins which will give it A more''adventurous'' aspect. [/color]
Spleef
Spleef will have better enchanted shovels. There will be more layers due to the fact that the shovels are more enchanted

[color=#000000][b][i]H[/b][b]unger Games[/i][/b][/color]
[color=#000000]The hunger games will have a more OP aspect. The loot in the chest will result in, God Apples, Prot 4 Or higher, Sharp V Swords, Potions. And A lot more OP Stuff.[/color]

[color=#0000BF]I have owned multiple servers [/color]

[b]The donation system will be quick and easy, We will use BuyCraft as that is the most professional donation system you could wish for. I will get the advanced plan for it. I will not use enjin for a website due to it not being very professional. For BuyCraft I will ask someone to create me a custom theme for it. Furthermore, the Ranks/Perks Will go up in 5$ every time, We will also have lower than 5$ ranks. At Christmas we will have Limited Edition Ranks. [/b]

[b][b]I do have a few staff members ready, I have the Co-Owner ready, The Head-Admin and one Admin. I will not only recruite on PMC but also on other sites. I will not give staff massive power like /god /fly /gm 1 etc. The staff will focus on Hackers, Spammers (If they bypass a Anti-Spam plugin.) etc[/quote][/b]
04/15/2014 11:12 am
anonpmc1551037
[deleted]
04/15/2014 11:16 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Dragon
MinecraftMaste
how detailed you want mine was okay detail and the 1 on top of mine was really detailed
04/15/2014 11:45 am
anonpmc1551037
[deleted]
04/15/2014 10:45 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Dragon
MinecraftMaste
First Name: James

IGN: driftking22

Server Idea: I have always wanted another server after I ran out of funds for my own which has been long gone and I would basically make it the same type of server, with Minigames(e.g. Block Hunt), Factions, Creative(Plots), Prison, Skyblock, Spleef I would hold building competitions, I know it is a lot but I really think that if you give me the server I could make it epic with all these different gamemodes with portals to each world and on each world there will be one of the different gamemodes. I will set up donations and you can have 100% of the money.

The server will be called ObsidianRealms.

Thanks I hope you will give me a shot.
04/15/2014 10:38 am
StrijpHazGoneBeserkz
First Name: Luca
IGN: strijp
Server Idea: It will be a OP-Hub server all the servers will be OP. The servers will be Factions, Skyblock, Spleef, Hunger Games.

I will now explain all the OP servers in detail.

Factions
Factions will start off with a kit with OP enchants, There will be no bedrock though you will get Obsidian. There will be a rule which is, NO making bases underground/in the sky. As that will make it easier to get raids. Donator ranks will not get impossible to kill type armour nor Overkill swords.

[b][u][color=#40FFFF]Skyblock[[/color]/u][/b]
[color=#00FFFF]Skyblock will have a OP aspect and normal Skyblock stuff will be easier to get. The islands will be expanded due to it being OP Skyblock, Grinders will be easier to get. I will get custom plugins which will give it A more''adventurous'' aspect. [/color]
Spleef
Spleef will have better enchanted shovels. There will be more layers due to the fact that the shovels are more enchanted

[color=#000000][b][i]H[/b][b]unger Games[/i][/b][/color]
[color=#000000]The hunger games will have a more OP aspect. The loot in the chest will result in, God Apples, Prot 4 Or higher, Sharp V Swords, Potions. And A lot more OP Stuff.[/color]

[color=#0000BF]I have owned multiple servers [/color]

[b]The donation system will be quick and easy, We will use BuyCraft as that is the most professional donation system you could wish for. I will get the advanced plan for it. I will not use enjin for a website due to it not being very professional. For BuyCraft I will ask someone to create me a custom theme for it. Furthermore, the Ranks/Perks Will go up in 5$ every time, We will also have lower than 5$ ranks. At Christmas we will have Limited Edition Ranks. [/b]

[b]I do have a few staff members ready, I have the Co-Owner ready, The Head-Admin and one Admin. I will not only recruite on PMC but also on other sites. I will not give staff massive power like /god /fly /gm 1 etc. The staff will focus on Hackers, Spamemrs etc
04/15/2014 10:23 am
anonpmc1551037
[deleted]
04/15/2014 10:21 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
frist1recon
First Name: Aidan
IGN: frist1recon
Server Idea:I will have a muiltiserver with Paintball,Faction,towny,kit pvp,hunger games,skywars.block ops,and creative
04/15/2014 10:13 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Explorer
XxGman21104xX
First Name: Gavin
IGN: gman21104
Server Idea: I will have lots of minigames and factions and give people a good time.
04/15/2014 10:09 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Engineer
SLUBADOG CREATIONS
I know how to work with configs with plugins actually I know everything about a server.
04/15/2014 10:02 am
SLUBADOG CREATIONS
Ah
04/15/2014 10:02 am
anonpmc1551037
[deleted]
04/15/2014 9:48 am
SLUBADOG CREATIONS
My minigames:
SG.
Butterslap.
04/15/2014 9:46 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Taco
Medx
First Name:

Christian

IGN:

Ledaal10

Ledaal10

Server Idea:

Prison, a unique prison.
I mean a Prison server which starts small
and becomes bigger 'n bigger, in fact i know how to setup
a well prison server, i also have some "friends" on skype.
i was thinking an unique way of prison like how prison in real life
with a - z - free ranks but, just more prison like mines and at Z you start earning
money for a bomb which you can plant and escape or something like that.
i will work every day on it. I have allot of free time in the Easter and also in the
weekdays, and all kind of days.

" I do like to keep my application clean "
04/15/2014 9:41 am
SLUBADOG CREATIONS
I need a server!!!
I want a server but i could only create a server with hamachi and you give me a change!
So please i want it!

And I know how to run a server because i have very much experience and my friends want a good server too! SO PLEASE

First Name: Jurrijn (Dutch name)
IGN: SLUBADOG
Server Idea: A server like hivemc with Minigames and survival and plots and I have very much free time so I can put a lot of work in the server and I play like 1-3 hours minecraft a day.
04/15/2014 9:35 am
SLUBADOG CREATIONS
I updated it.
04/15/2014 9:31 am
anonpmc1551037
[deleted]
04/15/2014 9:29 am
SLUBADOG CREATIONS
I need a server!!!
I want a server but i could only create a server with hamachi and you give me a change!
So please i want it!

And I know how to run a server because i have very much experience and my friends want a good server too! SO PLEASE

First Name: Jurrijn (Dutch name)
IGN: SLUBADOG
Server Idea: A server like hivemc with Minigames and survival and plots and I have very much free time so I can put a lot of work in the server and I play like 1-3 hours minecraft a day.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome