Closed

AxoPax's Avatar AxoPax7/30/14 5:11 pm
8/1/2014 1:36 pm
Phyroxzenoid's Avatar Phyroxzenoid
Closed
AxoPax
Level 9 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/01/2014 1:36 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner
Phyroxzenoid
Guys, I don't think you should trust this guy... Just order your own server, it's very cheap. Believe me, I did a deal like this once with someone and he ended up stealing my website...
08/01/2014 1:32 pm
AxoPax
Bump, accepted participants have been skyped.
Still hosting more servers!
07/31/2014 12:54 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Crafter
Bananergize
First Name: Hunter

IGN: holyghost316

Server Information: (Describe what server are you making)
I plan on running a custom built and coded server. The main topic of the server would be a free roam guild setting and atmosphere. It would be set in a medieval map but with modern weapons changing the game-play most users as used to seeing. There would be custom xp and lvling system as well as economy. The main idea would be to become the highest ranked guild by defeating bosses and minions on different parts of the map. (I already have a dev for the coding)

Past Experiences of being staff/owning a server/ect if any:
I have Owned a successful faction rp server in the past, and Owner of a skyblock server which was successful until i took it down due to traveling. I was also the head admin of a Popular kit pvp server. I have extensive knowledge of plugins and small knowledge of java. I have also owned a small time build team that did well.

Why should I sponsor you for free hosting?:
I don't feel obligated to have your free hosting but I view it as a privilege to have someone that would support my ideas and help to back them up and develop a friendly community which will grow into a well known place to be.

Additional Information if any:
I want to say thanks for your time and considering my application and hopefully we can work together in the near future. I really appreciate what your doing for the community and I'm sure whoever you pick will be great.

Thanks
~GhostlyGoat
07/31/2014 12:25 pm
AxoPax
Bump
07/31/2014 11:17 am
Level 21 : Expert Network
AwakenedRelic75 Mods
First Name: James
IGN: AwesomeDIno04
Server Information: (Describe what server are you making): A friendly hub server with games such as guess who and much more! even prison and factions!
Past Experiences of being staff/owning a server/ect if any:
Why should I sponsor you for free hosting?: I am tired of hosters that "require" money and thats why I am seeking free server hosters, if you make one for me I will be very happy and reccommend your services!
Additional Information if any: ndsf
07/31/2014 11:11 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Mage
dazalius
First Name: John
IGN: Dazalius
Server Information: (Describe what server are you making) An adventure rp server. ive been working on the map for 2 years now, and have been planing the server for just as long. itle be a unique kingdom with in-depth lore.
Past Experiences of being staff/owning a server/ect if any: i am the head admin on a server currently. before that i was a builder and head moderator.
Why should I sponsor you for free hosting?: like i said, i have been planing this for two years, and knew i would have to pay for hosting eventualy.
Additional Information if any:
07/31/2014 10:59 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Warrior
preston7791
First Name: Preston

Age 13

IGN: preston7791

Server Information: (Describe what server are you making) I will be making a op prison server so you can get to the higest rank prestige [5] and then you can play factions after you get prestige 5

Past Experiences of being staff/owning a server/ect if any: I have been playing minecraft for over 4 and a half years and i have owned 2 faction servers. and i have bean admin, mod helper ect on lots of servers

Why should I sponsor you for free hosting?: Because i am just a kid and i really dont have any were to make money so it would be really helpfull to help me out. [and my router dosent let me portfoward...]

Additional Information if any: Thank You for your time
07/31/2014 10:52 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
xxxawesomemanxx
First Name: tim
Age 16
IGN: xxxawesomemanxx
Server Information: (Describe what server are you making) a faction server but with a twist it will kinda be like a prison server but u kill mine and alot of more stuff and rank up to better factopns and gain 10000 dollars everytime u rank up
Past Experiences of being staff/owning a server/ect if any: owned 3 servers coowner on 2 adm in on 1 mod on 3 dev on 5
Why should I sponsor you for free hosting?: because you will get owner on it and get all of the donations
Additional Information if any: you will get owner on it and get all donations
07/31/2014 10:04 am
AxoPax
Bump
07/31/2014 9:51 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
Babyportal69
First Name: Smith

Age 13

IGN: Babyportal69

Server Information: (Describe what server are you making) im making a hub server with multi plugins [so i get a-lot of lagg] its as well home-hosted

Past Experiences of being staff/owning a server/ect if any: yes right now i own a server home-hosted Beastcraft

Why should I sponsor you for free hosting?: 1 you can be a developer on my server 2. i'd advertise you that you very kindly gave us hosting 3. I'd really trust u on my server

Once your server reaches a fair popularity do you want to join my network?: um sure i'll team up with your network

Additional Information if any: yes. is this going to be 24/7?
07/31/2014 9:40 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Taco
roryd04
First Name:Rory
IGN:roryd04
Server Information: (Describe what server are you making): http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/new-roleplay-idea-t422860.html
Past Experiences of being staff/owning a server/ect if any: I have owned a couple of hamachi servers which have been generally successful, I have co-ownered a lot of servers and have staffed over 100 servers.
Why should I sponsor you for free hosting?: I have always wanted a server to fulfill my ideas which I have had for ages so I can give back to the Minecraft community with unique and original ideas instead of Factions and Pvp servers which constantly pop up.
Once your server reaches a fair popularity do you want to join my network?: I may do but with the idea I have I do not know if it will work. If my server does gets popular then I will probably consider it and may go ahead to make sure we can improve both of our servers
Additional Information if any: I speak fluent English and have good grammar. I have learnt German for 3 years and am taking it for Exams to improve in a new language. I live in the UK so I my timezone is GMT in case you needed to know that. I will also be dedicated to the server and will make sure its as successful as possible to not let you and the players down
Thanks
07/31/2014 9:32 am
AxoPax
bump
07/30/2014 5:22 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Ranger
Lord_Oden
Can you plz go on this website http://jademc.enjin.com/home and talk to owner he'd like to speak about plans
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome