FrozenFractions Builder needed! [ 50+ active day 3!

Speedivityy's Avatar Speedivityy10/23/14 12:45 am
1 emeralds 93
FrozenFactions BuildTeam
ip: Play.FrozenFactions.net
Speedivity@gmail.com

JOIN IN GAME YOU WILL BE TAKEN TO A CREATIVE PLOT FOR TESTING

Or apply via the staff forums on the website!

===================================================================================================================

About Frozen Factions

We wanted to thank all of our old players from coming back, as well as the newcomers for joining! We worked extremely hard on this new project, Frozen Factions. We were very disappointed when Molten Network was forced to close -- due to a large amount of DDOS attackers constantly shutting off & freezing our server node. We learned our lesson, and now have DDOS protection. I, and the entire team behind this project are extremely excited to see what you guys think about what we have created.

Any suggestions/bugs/problems you see on the server please post on the forums! We are trying to use our forums much more now. Also, Staff Applications will be on the forums as well, that way everyone can see them. I like this style much better because it forces users to really try their best when creating the application.

Since this is the Grand Opening, we are doing a 20% off sale in our donation store. Hopefully you guys take advantage of this crazy sale, it will help us stabilize as well as giving you sweet ranks & perks.

Be friendly, tell your friends, help us grow! We have tons of custom plugins including Mystery Crates, Custom Enchants, and more!

Also, a huge shout out to our Server Builder Speedivity! We were lucky enough to recruit this extremely talented builder to our server, he is the creative mind & execution behind every build you see on our server.

Again, I hope you all help us grow. Thanks for playing & staying dedicated, it doesn't go unnoticed. We live for our community!
Speedivityy
Level 22 : Expert Architect