GamingWithMC Need Staff!

GamingWithMC's Avatar GamingWithMC3/30/15 2:47 pm
1 emeralds 149 7
3/31/2015 6:23 am
AwakenedRelic75 Mods's Avatar AwakenedRelic75 Mods
Here at GamingWithMC we strive to bring the best staff possible to our members! This means that you will have to be dedicated and a hard worker. If you wish to apply, be aware that you have to chance to get demoted or fired. This is a professional server and we do not tolerate slackers! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Open Positions:

Owner: 2/2

Co-Owner: 0/0

Head-Admin: 1/1

Admin: 0/2

Mod: 1/3

Helper: 0/3

Builder: 0/10

We already have the server completely done and just need staff!

Staff application:
IGN:

Experience on other servers?

Tell us about yourself:

Why should we pick you?

Building skills 1-10:

Social/Talking skills 1-10:

Have you ever been banned on a server?

What will you do to help this server?

We will tell you if you are accepted and either pm or skype you the ip!

Remember to be honest!
GamingWithMC
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/31/2015 6:23 am
Level 21 : Expert Network
AwakenedRelic75 Mods
Staff wanted: Co Owner
IGN: AwesomeDino04

Experience on other servers?: Yes I am a co owner on bendcraft and Owner of legacy craft, both closed due to money problems, im a mod on TheElectricNetwork and admin on WaffleGames

Tell us about yourself: I am a good minecrafter because I have been playing since the 2nd beta release. and I know a bit about redstone like redstone doors and stuff like that, I am GREAT at groupmanager

Why should we pick you? You should pick me because I am one of those fans of undercover things so I will be unique BUT I will try and do jobs no other staff dares to do. including ban a friend if he is abusive, like sooo abusive.

Building skills 1-10: 3, I am crap at building

Social/Talking skills 1-10: 7, I like showing people around

Have you ever been banned on a server? Yeah but strangly its a "Glitch" on merchants block im banned but the owner said im unbanned but then im still banned, FOR NO REASON!

What will you do to help this server?: I will help this server by getting players on, banning all hackers and DDos threaters, so the server is basicly a world where griefers and hackers do not exist

Remember to be honest!
GamingWithMC
Level 1
New Miner
03/31/2015 5:59 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Warrior
T00xFasTxFoRxYoU
IGN: TheGaelicPotato

Experience on other servers? I did own 3 of my own servers in the bast year or two. My first two servers was just learning on how to setup plugins and permissions and getting use to running a server and dealing with players. My third server was about putting my knowledge to the test. This server ran for 3 months, it closed down due to the server host shutting down. (They were called PytoHost, now they reopened as SimpleHost). I averaged about 10-12 players and had 3 staff members, it was a Faction/PvP server with some minigames. I was also Helper on a server called Desteria for 3 months before quitting, Desteria has about 500-1000+ players on everyday. You can skype me for more details.

Tell us about yourself: I'm Irish. I like Soccer and computers.

Why should we pick you? You should pick me because I am a very dedicated Staff member when it comes to servers but only if the Owner is too. If the Owner is dedicated to his server I will do my server best and spend all the time I can helping around on the server, on most servers, the Owner doesn't care about the server and just forgets about it and everyone loses interest. I am also very friendly and polite and I get along well with others. I also obey the rules and respect everyone on the server.

Building skills 1-10: 6-7, I can show you a building I built and you can judge yourself.

Social/Talking skills 1-10: 9

Have you ever been banned on a server? I won't lie.. I use to hack.. I was caught on a few occassions until then servers became to recognise it more so I had to stop because I would just get banned the whole time.

What will you do to help this server? I will be on a lot of the time to help the server, I will help with any faults in plugins and permissions if needed. I will always help the players and Staff in the server to keep them happy, I will keep it a clean place for players to enjoy, I am very funny, people love talking to me and playing with me so I can keep the players interested! I am very good at moderating and handling players and problems.
03/31/2015 3:33 am
AnimeHasFallen
IGN: AnimeHasFallen

Experience on other servers? None.... Which is why I am looking for a position on a sever. I've been mod of sub-reddits and twitch streams, but that's about it.

Building skills 1-10: 3 I build into mountains most the time to save from eyesores.

Social/Talking skills 1-10: 7. I'm not big on voice chat. My PC is also downstairs so a loud TV is on during the later hours.

Have you ever been banned on a server? once for using exploits during my first month of having MC.

What will you do to help this server? Well moderate hopefully. Depending on the type of server depends on what exactly I could do to help.
03/30/2015 6:26 pm
sonicobunny
Staff application: Helper
IGN: xXIAmPotatoXx

Skype: Kaitlyn McDonald (Search fluttercookie@outlook.com)

Experience on other servers? I Am An Admin On A Server And I Have Recently Applied For Others.

Tell us about yourself: My Name Is Kaitlyn, I Have Been Playing Mc For A Year Now And I Am A Good Builder. I LOVE My Little Pony Along With Other Fandoms Including Fnaf And Anime.

Why should we pick you?
I Should Be Picked Because I Am A Great Person Who Is Fun To Talk To. I Am Also Very Mature And Will NOT Stand For A Player Breaking The Rules. If You Pick Me I Will Help Players With Their Problems As Well As Donate To The Server When I Can And Try To Be The Best Staff Player I Can Be.
Building skills 1-10: About A 7 Or 8

Social/Talking skills 1-10: 8 (Im Kinda Shy XD)

Have you ever been banned on a server? Yes, For Advertising But It Was My First Month Playing Minecraft And I Was A "Noob".

What will you do to help this server: I Will Donate, And Help Players If They Need Me.
03/30/2015 3:56 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Engineer
Loozers_Beware
IGN:Loozers_Beware

Experience on other servers?admin 3 builder 2 mod 2 oped on 1

Tell us about yourself: im funny but mature, im respectful and extremely helpful

Why should we pick you?because i can help you monitor the server,

Building skills 1-10: 9 but i dont really want to be builder on another server

Social/Talking skills 1-10: 10

Have you ever been banned on a server? nope

What will you do to help this server? i communicate and listen to players, hear what the have to say,then decide for myself. i don`t like hackers but i warn,it it continues then kick, then i ban if it continues

i would like to be either admin or mod
03/30/2015 3:48 pm
Zurq
Hey my name is LivioW and I would love to work with you!

IGN: LivioW

Skype: I only sadly have KIK and email which I am both really active on.

Experience on other servers? I own one whitelisted server and I co-own another one that is in Beta. I am a soon to be Admin in another small server and an Admin in a big server (ask me ip's if you want)

Tell us about yourself: I a hardworking fun person. I am mature and experienced with a everything a server owner needs to know. I am really active and a blast to work with.

Why should we pick you? I am experienced and mature. I am good at building (not amazing, but fine) and I am amazing with server basics.

Building skills 1-10: 7,6

Social/Talking skills 1-10: 9,7

Have you ever been banned on a server? Once, by abuse. I asked where do I play survival and he/she banned me.

What will you do to help this server? Everything the server needs. Making it a healthy, fresh server with my help.

Thanks for reading, have a nice day!
03/30/2015 3:44 pm
RektSai
Staff Application : Admin

IGN: RektSai

Experience on other servers? mod on 2 servers, admin on 2 servers, mod on a ts server. Shut down due to money problems unfortunately /:

Tell us about yourself: I love to help people and can handle large groups of people very easily. Nothing gets past me (I.E. Hacks, spams , advertisers, etc.)

Why should we pick you? I have been mod and admin both times, and never got demoted once, and was told i was always a good staff member. I never get mad at my players and always remember to have fun whenever i play. I enjoy to help people, along with giving others the chance to have fun by stopping hackers and spammers that ruin the players first-time experience on servers.

Building skills 1-10: 3

Social/Talking skills 1-10: 9

Have you ever been banned on a server? never.

What will you do to help this server? Provide it with the help it needs. I can help the server grow and deny any hackers of this server. I can advertise the server to help make it grow, as well as giving players a fun first-time experience on this server.

Remember to be honest!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome