GBH General Blogs Hub!

GamerGeo's Avatar GamerGeo5/13/14 5:51 am
1 emeralds 300 6
6/10/2014 4:22 am
GamerGeo's Avatar GamerGeo
GBH Welcome!

Welcome to GBH (Genral Blogs Hub). This is a fairly new group. We do anything blogging related. Contests you ask? Heck yea! We do heaps of Contest. I'll be making a new contest every 2-3 weeks.

Joining our group is easy, all you have to do is either comment or PM me a finished GHB Application!

1. What is your best blog and why do you like it so much?
2. Do you have a personal favorite blog by someone else?
3. Why do you want to be apart of GBH?

Contests/Votes

www.planetminecraft.com/forums/gbh-blogging-contest-t401807.html

Other

PM Me if you could make some GBH Banners!

Ranks

New Blogger
Good Blogger
Quaility Blogger
Epic Blogger
GBH Owner
GamerGeo
Level 21 : Expert Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

ShadowDestroyer5
06/05/2014 2:58 am
Level 35 : Artisan Dragon
Well, that's a bit tough, since I've tried a few styles. I happen to really like my story blogs, I think The Biome Finders is probably my favorite. When I finish building some stuff in MCPE, I might do a tutorial on it, which could become my favorite.
Well, my favorite blogger is probably Repson. I love all of his blogs. But I also am a big fan of AnimeFanFTW's interviews's. But, hmm..., ImaLittleCreepers PMC News post is actually probably my current favorite.
This just seems like a really good idea. I also don't see blogging contests that often and it sounds like GBH is going to be doing a lot of them. I'd also like to talk a bit more with other bloggers and hear their opinions on things.
GamerGeo
06/10/2014 4:22 am
Your application has been accepted!
bigf
05/22/2014 5:46 am
Level 25 : Expert Hunter
New contest every two or three weeks? That won't happen unless you've got a fairly large amount of members.
GamerGeo
05/30/2014 5:30 am
Yes, I'm trying to build it up before I make a new contest. Atleast 7-10 people before my first contest. Would you care joining my group?
Cheese_Commander
05/13/2014 7:22 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Network

This is very hard to decide. I think my best blog would be "Medieval V.S. Modern", this blog got pop reel, and I really enjoyed doing it!

I do have a personal favorite blog by someone else. It's called "Want a skin? Save a life!"

I would love to be apart of GBH! I want to be apart of GBH because I would love to post blogs and host contests! It would be really cool to post collabs and things with other people who enjoy what I love to do, blogging! So yes, I wish to be in GBH
GamerGeo
05/14/2014 3:44 am
Accepted
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome