Giving Away Free Drawings of Your Minecraft Character!

KelsiThePyrofly's Avatar KelsiThePyrofly8/22/16 11:36 pm
1 emeralds 689 9
8/27/2016 8:01 pm
AltonTheStranger's Avatar AltonTheStranger
Hi there everyone! KelsiThePyrofly here and today I am taking some art requests. I'm not doing anything too fancy; I'd just like to draw your characters for you. These requests will be done as I find the time to do them, so don't think I've given up if I'm a few days behind. Keep in mind that I am just doing this for fun, and I am unwilling to do anything that ruins that fun. I will do my best to accommodate as many aspects of your request as possible, but I intend to keep things fairly simple, as I find it somewhat difficult to get good precision when drawing digitally. Therefore, I would appreciate it greatly if you would keep your requests as simple as possible, and I hope you understand if there are details that I choose to leave out. Any art that you receive from me here is completely free. You may use it for any purpose as long as you don't take credit for it. If you would like to "pay" me for my services, you would be doing me a great favor by checking out my Youtube channel, but it is in no way required. Most importantly, I hope you enjoy the art!

Here are a few examples of my work. This is the style the requests will be completed in:

If you would like to place a request, please fill out the form below. I cannot absolutely guarantee that I will complete each and every request, but I will do my best.

Name:
Skin/Description of Desired Character:
What do you want your character to be holding?:
Pose of Character (I may or may not be able to do it):
Are there other characters/entities present?:
If so, what are they doing? (I may or may not be able to do these exactly as specified.):
Background (Keep it simple please):
Are there any specific dimensions you want for the piece?:
Is it meant to be used as an avatar? (square, character takes up most of the piece):
Anything else I should know?

Completed Requests:
For
LoreCase:
KelsiThePyrofly
Level 41 : Master Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/27/2016 8:01 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
AltonTheStranger
If you could do a pig in a suit, holding dat ax, and any background that youd like. That would be awesome
08/24/2016 9:07 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
GabrielleCraft
Oh, and I want the background to be a dark grey brick wall
08/24/2016 9:05 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
GabrielleCraft
I'd like a link skin that looks sort of like this. http://www.minecraftskins3d.com/link-skin/
You only have to do the front. Thanks!

Name: Gabrielle_Craft

This is a bit like my mc skin except a few things different on mine.
08/23/2016 11:46 pm
Level 41 : Master Architect
KelsiThePyrofly
Lorecase, your's is done. I hope you like it

Edit: Here it is in avatar size:
08/24/2016 5:45 am
Level 36 : Artisan Steve
LoreCase
Thank you!
08/23/2016 4:06 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
TheEnderborn
Name: TheEnderborn
Skin/Description of Desired Character: He's an Enderman with a mustache. For clothes deisng, here is a website where I make skins. I've linked a few deisngs for you to choose from.
http://www.needcoolshoes.com/skin/u31Yc ... enderman-2
http://www.needcoolshoes.com/skin/u2sly/casual-enderman
What do you want your character to be holding?: A diamond sword in one hand and a enderpearl in the other.
Pose of Character (I may or may not be able to do it): Looking back over his shoulder, standing on the edge of the Enderportal.
Are there other characters/entities present?: Enderdragon sitting on top of the portal, like he does in the 1.9 update.
If so, what are they doing? (I may or may not be able to do these exactly as specified.): Sitting there.
Background (Keep it simple please): Just the End. The tall obsidian pillars, maybe some endermen.
Are there any specific dimensions you want for the piece?: I don't mind.
Is it meant to be used as an avatar? (square, character takes up most of the piece): Put the character in the middle of the picture.
Anything else I should know? No.
08/23/2016 2:51 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Mage
snowy
Name: SoftSnow
Skin/Description of Desired Character: http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/-snowycandykitten123s-req/
What do you want your character to be holding?: A baby black cat (not 100% necessary)
Pose of Character (I may or may not be able to do it): Standing up (if the cat is there, holding it in arms)
Are there other characters/entities present?: A black baby cat
If so, what are they doing? (I may or may not be able to do these exactly as specified.): Just... Being held with one paw in air
Background (Keep it simple please): Minecraft sky w/ clouds
Are there any specific dimensions you want for the piece?: No (small enough for a PMC icon)
Is it meant to be used as an avatar? (square, character takes up most of the piece): Yes
Anything else I should know? Nope
08/23/2016 1:27 am
Level 45 : Master Chef
Cheffy
Name: SoFloAntonio
Skin/Description of Desired Character: http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/9445860/ergre/
What do you want your character to be holding?: Nothing
Pose of Character (I may or may not be able to do it): Seducive pose, such as pinky on lip or licking lips
Are there other characters/entities present?: No
If so, what are they doing? (I may or may not be able to do these exactly as specified.):
Background (Keep it simple please): Transparent, I'll add the background when I find one.
Are there any specific dimensions you want for the piece?: 900 x 900
Is it meant to be used as an avatar? (square, character takes up most of the piece): yes
Anything else I should know?
08/23/2016 1:22 am
Level 36 : Artisan Steve
LoreCase
Sweet! Could you draw mine?

Name: LoreCase
Skin/Description of Desired Character: A dark skinned man in a pig suit, with burgandy dreadlocks.
What do you want your character to be holding?: A Pig!
Pose of Character (I may or may not be able to do it):

Are there other characters/entities present?: A pig.
If so, what are they doing? (I may or may not be able to do these exactly as specified.): Creepy pose together.
Background (Keep it simple please): A dark, bleak looking room. The sort you wouldn't want to walk into at night. Maybe a dark alley.
Are there any specific dimensions you want for the piece?: No
Is it meant to be used as an avatar? (square, character takes up most of the piece): YES!
Anything else I should know? I like bacon.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome