★ GromPrison recruiting builders!★ (Rewards may vary)

Shizzle321's Avatar Shizzle3215/29/15 7:23 pm
1 emeralds 81
Hi,I'm Dylan,But call me Shizzle.By reading the title you must be assuming that we are recruiting.I'm here to say,you are right!
Before we start,I would like to explain to you our server,and what is it's purpose.
Basic Info
Our server is a unique server that takes prison and combines a whole new aspect to it.Instead of any other boring server where all you do is mine,sell and rankup with A-Z ranks.We take a unique rankup systems,plots,custom ranks,A story line and much more,and combine them all!The point of the server is,you spawn on a street,with a bank,and a small abandoned shop.Don't forget about the shop,it is the extremely important. With a criminal mind,you start to rob/mine the bank.Every minute the mine regenerates and all players in the mine will be set at rank JailMan and will officially be in jail!

Now that you know the server's aspect,it's time to get to the recruitment part.We need ABOUT 3-5 Builders.And we need them badly!I hope you feel like you're qualified,because we need you more than ever.Not to mention that money COULD be involved.You will have to contact the founder of the server:SensorialGlint.His skype will be provided if you are interested in the job
Builder Format
The format is long,but quite simple.The reason it is long is because if you really did want the job,you would put your heart into it.And we need dedicated players,who will dedicate time into the server,even when nobody is on
Builder Format:
IGN:
How much time can you dedicate
Can you play even when I'm off?
Build scale 1-10
Maturity scale 1-10
Previous/Prior work (Include screenshots):
Why do you want to build for us:
Any extra information

Welp,You know our format,You know about the server.Now there is one more step.Read the Terms & Rules. (Mandatory if you want to apply)
Terms
As a builder you must swear as a loyal staff member of our server to
*Respect both staff and players
*Dedicate at least an hour a day(Exceptions may apply)
*Even if nobody is on,you still need to work for the server
*Don't assume that you will paid,that will be settled later
*Have a great time as a builder!

Now it's time to close the post.I hope you enjoyed reading this application,And I hope to see you at GromPrison!!!
~Grom Prison
Shizzle321
Level 1 : New Network