-={ HamsterzCraft }=- Staff Needed

Hamsterz_'s Avatar Hamsterz_3/4/15 1:27 pm
1 emeralds 134 6
3/6/2015 3:32 am
Zoro_Uchiha02's Avatar Zoro_Uchiha02
Hello, Im Alex the Owner at the HamsterzCraft Server, We are a upcoming minecraft factions server, We need staff to help us so if you want to apply please use the Application below:

Click to reveal
Full Name:

Why should you be staff?:
Why should I accept you?:
How active can you be?:

~~Alex
HamsterzCraft Owner
Hamsterz_
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/06/2015 3:30 am
Zoro_Uchiha02
Full Name: Nicholas Th0mas

Why should you be staff?: [color=#804000 I have been looking for a wonderful Server and when I saw this one I new this was the perfect server! I would love to deeply contribute to a wonderful community and server by helping out in many ways. There are many things that I would be able to help out with.. I also love being creative and creating new wonderful ideas which will be able to deeply help this server in a lot of ways. I am a really nice person and I am 15 years old. I always be nice and love helping people because I know it has helped the server and I love contributing to a wonderful and nice community. I love being able to help and I am a daily player who goes on daily and helps. I will not miss out any important details when helping and I will be able to help a lot.I think it would be wonderful to be apart of this lovely community. I truly would appreciate being able to have the worthy title of a moderator! ][/color]
Why should I accept you?: I have been an admin on a factions server before and I know how one should be run. I am a really friendly person and can help a lot. I can get more players on and do heaps of things.
How active can you be?: Every day for 1 hour and on weekends probably 6 hours but i usualy can go on for longer
03/06/2015 2:54 am
Hamsterz_
I've added you all on Skype!
03/06/2015 3:32 am
Zoro_Uchiha02
whats your Skype name
03/04/2015 4:07 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
pixelmonster21
Full Name: Benjamin Lewis

Why should you be staff?:because keeping servers clean is everything to me and i would like to help out in that activity
Why should I accept you?:i can help keep your server clean and friendly and help it to grow big
How active can you be?: any time i am needed. so if that's all the time then that's fine
03/04/2015 3:44 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
NerdyMechanic
Full Name: Timothy Sisko
Why should you be staff?: I would like to be staff because i enjoy helping out and using my skills. Also because i love seeing all kinds of servers from RPG to Survival its all fun for me. Also because I love the server and would play on it a lot. Also because it just a good feeling to have inside your helping someone that isnt you.
Why should I accept you?: I feel that you should choose me as staff because i am trustworthy and responsible and hard working. Also i am good with plugins and handling people and issues. Also because I can be kind and have a iron fist. Another reason is because i can build and have lots of exp as a staff member. Another reason is i am mature for my age. I can also type pretty fast which could help with issues needing quick replies.
How active can you be?: I can be on for 2-6 hours a day
03/04/2015 3:42 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Taco
Kylan
Full Name: kylan thomas

Why should you be staff?: because im very experienced i use to run my own factions server for a long time so i know how this all works.
Why should I accept you?: because id like to help your server grow
How active can you be?: few hours a day
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome