Haze │Factions Evolved │Join Now!

frhoshino1's Avatar frhoshino19/12/16 3:34 pm
9/27/2016 1:18 pm
frhoshino1's Avatar frhoshino1

Ip: Haze.AnvilNet.Com

Welcome!

Hey there! I'm frhoshino1 and I would like to introduce you to Haze Factions. Our server is focused on PvP and Raiding along with a stable economy system and rankup also with custom biomes and some amazing custom builds! Check some of our builds below. Come check us out at : join.serverminer.com

About Us

[center][i]We are a small community with large plans for the future. The server is supported by our own players. After 1 week by the server's official release, we hit a 20 playerbase and we keep growing more everyday! We host daily events such as Drop Partys, Vote Partys and Supply Crates Spawners. we use custom features to make our server feel unique in any way. We are also adding features given by our community everyday. Also, since I am feeling generous, just ask any staff member on how to gain a free Creeper Egg![/center][/i]

[b][center][size=150]Sign UP to join the staff team![/size][/center][/b]
[i]Do you have what it takes to be part of the staff team? Apply here! The available positions are [b]Helper, Moderator, Admin.[/b] Be sure to follow the format below :

[center]IGN:
Rank applying for?
Why do you want to be accepted?
What makes you stand out from the crowd?
Past Experience / Work showcase?[/i][/center]

[center]Come and play with us! Join [b]Haze.AnvilNet.Com[/b][/center]
[center][img]lh3.googleusercontent.com/-ZIKy2E-yn1s/V-WHicU-7xI/AAAAAAAAAYs/6TOS0XA-5-IpKtVU_YWpelthGlaEj-ycACJoC/w468-h60-rw/Banner.gif[/img][/center]
frhoshino1
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/27/2016 1:18 pm
frhoshino1
- Bump -
09/18/2016 6:18 pm
frhoshino1
Nice application!
09/18/2016 7:41 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Angieee
Thank you!
09/18/2016 1:47 pm
Angieee
-
09/18/2016 1:42 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
arduu
09/18/2016 12:05 pm
xISexyBeastIx
Hey just wanting to say keep up the good work on the server I'm luvin it
09/18/2016 5:59 am
UltimateOne
I want to apply for admin soon. But I just wanted to tell you that the skeleton king boss, I tried battling him I died after 1 shot but he got glitched in a wall when he teleported to me and he kinda died. But all he dropped was a plain diamond helmet nothing else. Just wanted to tell you that the boss might need fixing.
09/18/2016 8:22 am
frhoshino1
Thank you for telling me that. As we've just released the server, some bugs/glitches might occur.
09/15/2016 9:02 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
aodoh
IGN: Aodoh

Rank applying for? Moderator
Why do you want to be accepted? I have experience with the rank, and I really want to be accepted. I have joined the server and I love it so im sure i want to be part of it.

What makes you stand out from the crowd? Like some other staff members, I dont talk down to anyone. Its very unfortunate that people do that, but I consider myself a very nice person.

Past Experience / Work showcase? Sadly, I have no showcase, but I have experience with the moderator rank and some other staff ranks on various servers.
09/17/2016 5:36 pm
frhoshino1
DENIED. Lacks important information.
09/15/2016 7:24 pm
Jacketedcorn
Hello My name is Alex V. I just wanted to know if you were running this server on your own if if you would like a new server host. We offer cheap prices at unitedmchosting.com and would like to support you. If you would like to talk about this offer please pm me.

Best regards,
Alex
09/16/2016 11:55 am
frhoshino1
Seems like a great hosting company! Unfortunately, We alredy host it on another company, cheaper prices.
09/15/2016 6:31 pm
Redawesome111
Please look at my app. It is at the bottom of the first page.
09/14/2016 3:59 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Pjtheone
I posted an app and didn't get a response
09/14/2016 1:01 pm
Dantec
- bump -
09/14/2016 9:49 am
frhoshino1
- Bump -
09/13/2016 7:01 pm
Redawesome111
IGN: 1Silent_Killer1

Rank applying for? Admin/Staff Manager

Why do you want to be accepted? I want to be accepted because I purely enjoy helping people. It gives me a sense of gratitude when I show someone how to do things the right way or help someone with their issues. I am a good problem solver and I have an analytical brain. These traits make my job easy and fun. I know that staff isn’t meant to be a fun job, but keeping a cheerful attitude on job and being friendly to players makes more people want to come back to the server. I have two modes when being staff; one cheery light mood when I joke around and talk with players and a serious mood when dealing with issues. I NEVER allow these two to mix together because that could jeopardize my position and probably annoy some players. Lastly, I know that certain people apply for the rank because they think it will bring them respect and make them cool. I have never considered this as a reason to apply and I frankly hate these types of people. They often end up abusing their power and getting banned. I have never abused and will never abuse. I am applying because I believe that I am mature enough and have what it takes to help the server and make it a better community.

What makes you stand out from the crowd? What makes me stand out from the other applicants is how I can handle situations without making a mess, my knowledge on how to make a well developed server, and also my maturity to not mess around. I like to get things done and make sure the server is the best as it can be.

Past Experience / Work showcase? When it comes to experience, I feel that I have had many opportunities as a staff member. My first time was on a small factions server with 10-40 players online at a time. I was a Helper for about 9 months, until the owner closed the server. Next, I joined a semi-major factions server (300-400 players online at a time) still around today and became fairly successful on it. I ranked up to mod, but then had to resign due to IRL stuff that happened. I rejoined the staff team on that server last summer, and ranked all the way to Admin in three months. I was very successful as a staff member and caught many hackers. Then I had an argument with the head developer, as I mentioned above, and he banned me unfairly. The Head Admin did not protect me, and I could not do anything about it. Eventually the administration was replaced, and I was unbanned. The owner offered to promote me to Helper, but I was content with playing as a normal player and did not want to re-climb that staff ladder. Through this experience, I have learned how to detect hacks, moderate chat properly, and set an example for other players. I know how to use all the basic essential commands and know how to use almost all plugins... I might need to refresh my memory on some.
09/15/2016 7:16 pm
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
raidarr
http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/se ... head-admin
^Post 2

http://opcraft.net/threads/helper-app.25062/
^More of the copied content.

https://minehut.com/forums/topics/57496 ... df380e6daa
http://www.vipermc.net/threads/helper-application.396/
http://www.originmc.org/threads/leezey- ... ion.15510/
http://conspiracycraft.net/threads/2066/

https://www.google.com/search?q=It+give ... 8&oe=utf-8

This application has portions heavily copied and pasted; I had it posted on an application for a server I was Admin-Builder on some time back.

In short, it's copied garbage, and you really don't want to accept it if you're looking for quality staff.
09/16/2016 11:52 am
frhoshino1
Thank you! He is DENIED.
09/13/2016 7:09 pm
Pjtheone
Nice application! I hope and I think you will get accepted!
09/13/2016 3:31 pm
Pjtheone
Pm sent.
09/13/2016 1:29 pm
Chronic_Blitz
IGN: III_Nova_III

Rank applying for? [color=#40FFFF]Anything Available or what suits my [b]application best[/color]

[b]Why do you want to be accepted?[/b] [color=#00FFFF]I would like to be accepted as a member of staff on your server as it is well made and looks fantastic, it would motivate me alot more because of that, I would like to help as much as I can to make your server very great and if possible one of the best Faction servers out there.[/color]

[b]What makes you stand out from the crowd?[/b] [color=#40FFFF]I am a very humble person, I stand out from most persons because I keep things straight forward.I have a mature personality and I am very dedicated to the things I do.I am a very kind person but I do not let it get in the way of my duties.[/color]

[b]Past Experience / Work showcase?[/b] [color=#40FFFF]I have been playing minecraft for a total of 5 years now, 2 years of being a cracked member and 3 of being premium.I have been a staff member before on previous servers so I have at least basic knowledge on what it means to be staff. Most of the servers that I have managed were survival however I have played factions enough to understand the gamemode well.I have at least basic knowledge on plugins associated with factions however i can quickly adapt to those i am not fond of.[/color]

[b]How many hours can you play for?[/b] [color=#40FFFF]I can be online for at least 4-5 hours a day all week.[/color]
09/15/2016 6:30 pm
frhoshino1
PENDING. Your application is really hard to read. Keep up with your activity at the server and you'll be rewarded.
09/13/2016 1:18 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Architect
Venidos
anyway your server interests me however im leaving for work so heres my app, i would still love to come view the server

Your in-game name: Venidos

Which rank are you applying for :Admin

Past Experience/Past Builds: i began minecraft in 1.7 beta back in 2011. since then ive jumped around alot from server to server. to keep it short and sweet, some highlights over the years are that i have been on 2 pro build servers. i have been apart of the Aria City Project back in the day, i have voxeled custom maps for other build servers, i have bounced around between building styles over the years aswell. i dont really have my own building style, i adapt to others around me due to the fact each project i was invloved in were always unique. modern was always my favorite but medieval was in more demand everywhere i went and after aria city my modern builds dwindled. terraforming is still one area im still intrested in and became my main focus becuase it was always in demand.

Are you able to use world edit tools?: yes i was extremly good with voxel sniper, worldedit and Worldpainter ( little rusty now im sure )

What type of builds do you specialize in (if this applies to you)?: most any, i adapt the best i can to whats around me and can work off pictures well.

Why should we choose you, instead of another applicant?: i have owned and operated/administrated countless servers over the years i have extreme experiance with plugins and server setup and config. over my career id say ive seen it all.

How much time are you willing to put into the server?: instrested in a part time position as college can consume my time. took about a year and a half off from minecraft so i may a bit rusty. looking for somthing i can pop on for a few hours inbetween classes and help out

What is your Time zone?: USA Est standard.

How can we contact you?: venido.s via skype or PM me on PMC.
09/15/2016 4:55 pm
frhoshino1
ACCEPTED. Nice application! Sorry for the late reply, contacted.
09/13/2016 1:06 pm
CodeGorilla
IGN:HarambeLeGorilla
Rank applying for? I am applying for admininstrator but would accept any below.
Why do you want to be accepted? Because I want to help the server grow and make a good community.
What makes you stand out from the crowd? I am older than most players, I am helpfull, smart, loved, kindhearted(Could be strict when needed), I have alot of knowlegde about Minecraft(Played since 2011) and I have alot of past experience.
Past Experience / Work showcase? I have been head-admin once, admin twice, Co-owner once, moderator five times(Three times promoted from helper) and builder once.
09/14/2016 4:51 pm
frhoshino1
Denied. Your application lacks basic details.
09/13/2016 12:29 pm
frhoshino1
- Bump -
09/12/2016 4:11 pm
Pjtheone
IGN: Pjtheone
Skype: Is rather pm it to you or you tell me yours, sorry.
Rank applying for? Administrator or above.
Why do you want to be accepted? Well I would like to help out this server and help it become one of the greatest.
What makes you stand out from the crowd? I am a friendly, helpful, active, and mature person. I have a lot of experience so I know what to expect from this position.
Past Experience / Work showcase? I have made my own servers before and I have also been Administrator on a few servers. I love to help out small and big servers!
Thanks!
-Peter or PJ
09/12/2016 4:33 pm
Pjtheone
I also have another application I made but different questions here's is the link for it:
need-administrator-head-administrator-owner-t568279.html

Thanks!
-Peter or PJ
09/13/2016 10:03 am
frhoshino1
PENDING. Can you add pm your skype?
09/12/2016 3:40 pm
police1234
1 - What is your Minecraft in game name? boneboy64
2 - What is your Skype username? tracy.hanna8
3 - What position are you applying for? dev
5.i am 12 years old
4 - What are your past experiences with this position yes I have experience with
dev I have been dev on many server I can do something like permssionex I can configer that ingame
6 - What can you bring to our team? A great imagination and leader skills. I work together well,
but am good leading a project. I am very familiar with WorldEdit, and many other similar plugins as I used to run my own server. I am 12 and very mature.
7. sorry i dont make plugin i am very good with configureing plugins setting up perms and makeing kits and i wound abuse my power if i did i would tell you
8. I have a friend that makes custom plugin for free and I dont whant the console it i do get accepted but it is up to you as the owner
9. I can give 36+ hrs a week on the server a day i can give like 7 hrs

thanks for your time
09/12/2016 4:28 pm
frhoshino1
DENIED. Lack of detail.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome