Hello friends,Allow me to introduce myself!

WaffleBandit's Avatar WaffleBandit11/25/14 8:57 pm
1 emeralds 270 4
11/25/2014 9:45 pm
Azie's Avatar Azie
Hello there!My name is WaffleBandit and i have been on this site for a few years now but i have decided to make a new account because i forgot my password and then decided "you know what,ill do it right this time"!.here are a few things about me:

*I am 15 years old
*I love playing mine-craft (that's a given)
*I mostly play survival servers but i dabble in other genres as well!
*I am a male
*My In-game name is reevey

I have recently decided to make minecraft videos,and even though I do not have that many videos up yet(only 3) i would still love your guy's support and suggestions in my videos!I know my videos are not that good but i am trying and the only place to go from here is up!

sorry if it seems like i am rambling but the gist of this was that i am happy to be in a community full of a bunch of mine craft players like myself and am hoping you will welcome me with open arms!

(if anyone wants to be in any of my videos or wants to help out just message me)
my channel is here:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr-Pzx9_McCqD7OS-Ejd4jQ
WaffleBandit
Level 1 : New Explorer