Need help with a map

Glich1273's Avatar Glich12737/23/23 4:32 pm history
2 emeralds 460 5
8/1/2023 2:02 pm
UncleBase's Avatar UncleBase
Hello, bedrock, edition, I'm at the minute making a pretty big puzzle map, and I need desperate assistance.

If you're up for a challenge, please do reply back to this, or just DM me. I am in need of all the help I can get, building the parkour and testing it. Dungeon, type, designs and a whole lot more. If anything introduce you on the list at the bottom, please do DM so I can send you a link to the server. @Glich1273#3985

I think that texture to a deep slate wall. This could be anything, but I want this castle to be a new Lee built structure. I am also cloning this as an old ruins structure. So I'm also gonna need a hand with that..

Building and testing the parkour, this section is going to get progressively harder as it continues. Until only the pros can complete. Five block jumps, and that sort of thing.

An infinity room design. All I need is a room where there is an exit going; north, south, east, and west, all walls looking identical to each other. This room is going to be filled with clues and leading to one another, until you get to the final clue. It can be up to you, though, I am desiring broken down dungeon style, though it is in your hands.This would be placed on top of the tree using the final given.

I am also going to need help with making a smaller standard size Castle, and some custom trees. This is where you would start off, and you would enter the castle from a dropper style pitfall. Ending up in the bigger Castle. To give the illusion that you have shrunk down.

I have built the template and the mane structure, so everything should be easy to understand. If not, please do ask. And if you even have any improvement to give to me, all is welcome. And I will, be selling this on a Minecraft marketplace. Not the Minecraft marketplace, but there are workarounds to everything.

mane loby
Glich1273
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

UncleBase
07/28/2023 2:09 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Nerd
Hi Glich,

You might receive more replies if you upload some images of the puzzle map to your profile. Most people are not going to be interested in working on someone's project while they are at Level 1 with no previous work to show. Good luck with the build.
Glich1273
07/30/2023 1:41 pm
Im sorry to ask this, though, I am new to planet Minecraft, could you please tell me how you would do that?
UncleBase
07/31/2023 5:57 pm
Please don't be sorry to ask. That is exactly what this community is for. When I first joined only about 3 years ago, people helped me a lot. When you gain this knowledge, and you know the answers to questions, it feels good to help others.

The only time I uploaded just images was this https://www.planetminecraft.com/project/first-adventure-map-work-in-progress/

That is modded Java, but the principle is the same.

Step 1, get some great screenshots.

Find a great location
Make sure you are in 1st Person (looking through the player's eyes)
Hide your character's arm and HUD (Windows press F1)
Adjust what's called the field of view (FOV) within the video settings. Mixing it up with some Wide-angle and some Telephoto (zoomed-in) shots will look great.
Take the shot

'For the Windows 10 version of Bedrock Edition, press ⊞ Win + G to open the game settings overlay. Under Game Capturing, click the camera button to take a screenshot. A notification then appears showing where the screenshot was saved. The default screenshot save folder is C:\Users\<username>\Videos\Captures'

Repeat until you have enough photos

Step 2
Go to your profile icon on the top bar in Planet Minecraft
Go to 'Content'
Click the CREATE NEW button
Click MAP, then follow the options.
If you add photos, you should be able to publish without uploading a map.
Glich1273
08/01/2023 8:56 am
history
thank you so much that has now been compleat

https://www.planetminecraft.com/project/the-cradles-keep/
UncleBase
08/01/2023 2:02 pm
That was quick. Now people can get a clear idea of what you want them to work on. That low, super wide-angle works well as your main image. It’s probably worth adding a few more.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome