Big Server Staff and Builders Needed

jasonthekiller's Avatar jasonthekiller3/16/12 5:53 pm
1 emeralds 1.3k 110
3/19/2012 7:42 pm
zachsem's Avatar zachsem
Hello Im In Need Of Staff And Builders

What I need is builders and staff example,admin's, mods, head mod, head admin,
head architect and builders
so fill out this app and remember you need to post a picture if your applying for builder

(Builder App)
Building style:
IGN:
Builing experience:
And a picture of one of your builds

(Staff App)
Staff experience:
What are you applying for:
IGN:
What you know about plugins/commands:
Skype yes or no:
What would you do if someone broke a rule:

Thats it and good luck and i hope im able to pick you so fill out an app fast and remember this server has alot of plugins and will have 100 or 150 member slots
jasonthekiller
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/19/2012 7:42 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
zachsem
Position: Staff

What would you do if someone broke a rule: temp ban/ban or jail or kick

Why you want to be staff: its fun and i like to "patrol" servers

MC IGN: zachsem

Builds: I have built a football field, and a basket ball field on 24.126.149.152 (this creative server is not always on)
I have also built a mall,and some server spawns.

Staff Experience: I have been a admin on 3 servers a head admin on 1 server and a mod on 5 servers.I have also been a builder on 8 servers.

Extra stuff: I am familiar with quiet a lot of plugins. (examples- Colored signs, Shops, Factions, World Edit, Towny, /money, /pay,Mob Disguise, /kill, /burn, mob spawners like changing what is spawns, and /gamemode, etc.)

I hope you like me!
03/19/2012 7:37 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Drako969696
(Builder App)

Building Style:Anything
IGN:Drako969696
Skype yes or no:No
Building Experience:A Lot
Picture Of One Of My Builds:

It Wont Show bUT iTS A GOOD QUALITY PIKACHU
03/17/2012 11:22 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
andrew10252
(Staff App)
Staff experience:i have been staff in 4 servers ive played
What are you applying for:admin or mod!
IGN:andrew10252
Why you want to be staff:i love to help people and keep order
What you know about plugins/commands:/tp name name and others
Skype yes or no:yes
What would you do if someone broke a rule:i would check them closely and talk to them if it was bad i would ban or if it wasnt to bad it would be a jail or a temp kick
03/17/2012 11:20 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Green_Ninjaxxx
(Staff App)
Staff experience: I had a server as owner, I am co owner on 3 servers and admin on 1.
What are you applying for:Mod +
IGN:Green_Ninjaxxx
Why you want to be staff:To help a server, and ban griefers and jerks to make the server more fun.
What you know about plugins/commands:I am great with world edit and pretty much any command out there I am very experienced.
Skype yes or no:no
What would you do if someone broke a rule:Depending on how seriouse it was I would warn them but if it was something bad like a horrible grief then I would ban them.
03/17/2012 11:16 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Ranger
GrapeCollie
(Staff App)
Staff experience: 7/10 admin on a server guard on 2 servers
What are you applying for: mod/admin what ever suits you
IGN: Callidogg
Why you want to be staff:
What you know about plugins/commands: alot although i dont make them i knwo how to use permissinoss and such
Skype yes or no: yes
What would you do if someone broke a rule: i will give them warnings and if they keep breacking the rules then i will kick and so on so liek ti would be warning,kick,5 min ban ,1 hour ban, perma ban
03/17/2012 11:12 am
jasonthekiller
No no one accepted not what im looking for srry
03/17/2012 11:14 am
Level 39 : Artisan Dragonborn
Mr_Koolie_
hey i found it since he was gonna be admin am i taking his spot? and do we have server
03/17/2012 9:41 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
DesiaaH
(Staff App)
Staff experience:Ive Worked For FyreUK
What are you applying for:Moderator
IGN:EliiteGamerHD
Why you want to be staff:Because I Think I Could Help Keep The Server In Good Shape, No Griefers
What you know about plugins/commands: I Know A Little Bit About Plugins I Havent Had Much Experience With Them.
Skype yes or no:Yes
What would you do if someone broke a rule: Ban Them Streight Away, Or If There Was A Jail, Send Him/Her To Jail
03/17/2012 9:36 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Architect
mini-miner
(Staff App)
Staff experience: I am staff of 3 severs, co-owner and two head admins.
What are you applying for: i am applying for a place to be in your staff to help improve your server.
IGN: Admin_Nile
Why you want to be staff: I'd like to be staff because i like to help people with there problems. also im very patient because i have a little brother so ive learnt to take my time and not get to angry to quickly as other might.
What you know about plugins/commands: Plugins i know how to install them etc but i am a genuis when it comes to commands.
Skype yes or no: yeah i have skype
What would you do if someone broke a rule: if Someone broke a rule id enforce the punishment and let other no that rule breaking isnt acceptable.
03/17/2012 9:33 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Farmer
KuleDude99Youtube
(Builder App)
Building style:Redstone
IGN:maxsparrow123
Skype yes or no: Yes, Kuledude99 is my skype
Builing experience:Redstone doors , farms etc.
03/17/2012 9:30 am
Level 1 : New Engineer
James321
What is my IGN name: JayHadley1

Position of staff: ADMIN

How many servers have you been ranked on: i have been an admin on 3 servers and owned 6 server (6 i no :S)

How long have you been on MineCraft: I've been playing since 1.7.1

Why I think I would be a great admin: because I no how to run a server because of the amount I have help and owned is high. Also I would make players follow the rules and not to abuse my powers and help the server the best I can do.

Thanks for taking your time to read my app
03/17/2012 9:25 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Ender_Master
(Staff App)
Staff experience: Im an admin on my friends server
What are you applying for: Admin
IGN: Ender_Master
Why you want to be staff: To help make minecraft fun for all players
What you know about plugins/commands: not much I know how to tp and I do learn as I go
Skype yes or no: No
What would you do if someone broke a rule: The 1rst time I whould warn them. The 2nd time I whould kick them or jail them. The 3rd time I whould ban that person I do not like when people break rules
03/17/2012 9:01 am
Level 22 : Expert Dragonborn
dropbearownage
(Staff App)
Staff experience: co owner on two servers admin on many i've losy count
What are you applying for:Head Admin or Admin
IGN:dropbear_ownage
Why you want to be staff: I love being a persons peir showing people what to do and how to do it i find it fun
What you know about plugins/commands:enough to get around
Skype yes or no:yer moonbear41
What would you do if someone broke a rule: I'd grab them and vent them into space /warn them if they do it agian kick them and if the do it a 3rd time THE BAN HAMMER HAS SPOKEN
03/17/2012 9:00 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
TALLmidgetLOLified
Staff experience :ive been admin on at least 7 servers and not abused the powers
What are you applying for:admin
IGN:jacob_nukem
Why you want to be staff: im one of those people that loves to help out with servers in the servers way
What you know about plugins/commands: ive ran my own server for 12 months before and it was public. when i was admin on 7 servers like i said i never abused powers
Skype yes or no:yes, jacob_nukem
What would you do if someone broke a rule: i would give them a warning if they did it again they would be put in jail for 3 hrs if again, they would be banned
03/17/2012 8:59 am
diggediggehole
Staff experience:7 other severs
What are you applying for: admin
IGN:diggediggehole
Why you want to be staff:To help with your sever
What you know about plugins/commands:i know most commands but not all of them soon to learn them all
What would you do if someone broke a rule: first i give them a warning if they do it again a 1 hour ban if again a perm ban
03/17/2012 8:57 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Explorer
Nngag
Mr_Koolie_
jasonthekillerHello Im In Need Of Staff And Builders

so fill out this app and remember you need to post a picture if your applying for builder

(Builder App)
Building style:
IGN:
Builing experience:

(Staff App)
Staff experience:
IGN:
Skype yes or no:

Thats it and good luck and i hope im able to pick you so fill out an app fast and remember this server has alot of plugins and will have 100 or 150 member slots

Just a heads up Nngag used to play on my server he was mod and when i was offline he used world edit and griefed everything and put lava and tnt everywhere he also keeps sending me PM's saying F*CK YOU heaps so you might want to rethink who is going to take his position

thats not true
03/17/2012 8:49 am
Dr_DON
(Staff/Admin)
Hey dude I'd be happy to be Head Admin on your server.
IGN: DONCH1K

I have lots of experience. I follow the rules and am nice and friendly to work with, I know lots about plugins so I'm sure thats helpful.
I am AGAINST griefing unless it is allowed on servers, if it is then I'm all for it. If people grief when your not aloud, it's breaking the rules and needs to be dealt with.

If I get reports of people griefing I do not ban straight away, I gather the evidence, consult the owner then choose what I should do.

Would love to help you out,
Dr_DON

PS: I mute them noobing spammers
03/17/2012 8:19 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Unicorn
Zocom
(Staff App)
Staff experience: Working as an Owner for one Server, Admin on two, and Moderator on a few others.
What are you applying for: Head Admin or Regular Admin
IGN: Zocomen
Why you want to be staff: Looks like a very popular to-come Server and I would like to make it the best possible.
What you know about plugins/commands: Plugins Experience is 10/10. Coding my own plugins, no big yet but a few simple.
Skype yes or no: Yes.
What would you do if someone broke a rule: Depends on the punishment the Owner have set for that specific rule.
03/17/2012 8:19 am
Level 39 : Artisan Dragonborn
Mr_Koolie_
jasonthekillerHello Im In Need Of Staff And Builders

(Builder App)
Building style:
IGN:
Builing experience:

(Staff App)
Staff experience:
IGN:
Skype yes or no:

Just a heads up Nngag used to play on my server he was mod and when i was offline he used world edit and griefed everything and put lava and tnt everywhere he also keeps sending me PM's saying F*CK YOU heaps so you might want to rethink who is going to take his position
03/17/2012 8:13 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Scribe
Forum Troll
Your on PMC, 99% of these Apps are posted by immature-*** kids. Just FYI, try MCForums/Curse.
03/17/2012 8:16 am
Nngag
says the forum troll
03/17/2012 8:12 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Ninja
Slashmate101
(Builder App)
Building style: Any except redstone, I am particularly good at cities.
IGN: slashmate101
Skype yes or no: Yes
Builing experience: A lot, I usually spend my time building amazing things
And a picture of one of your builds: I haven't made a great build since 1.2.3 came out, but I made a cool city in a 1.0.0 server once.
03/17/2012 8:04 am
jasonthekiller
Guy's you's dont need to make a app i would love to have you's on my server were mate's so just pm me your skype name's and ill give you's the ip
03/17/2012 8:11 am
Level 32 : Artisan Electrician
ripjay
jjaammster of course always jjaammster
03/17/2012 7:50 am
Breakitout
BULK APPLICATION:
Hey Jason, it's us from Redstonecraft. Since Jhaynie has refused to not quit promoting all his IRL friends, we decided to leave the server, and remembered that you were starting your own. So we're applying in a group--you either take all of us, or none of us...we don't want to be apart. :<

BreakitoutIGN: Breakitout
EXPERIENCE: Former admin of World 412 (server was disbanded by Crash412) and World 627 (owned by Erdrickk, resigned position), Creative Builder on several other servers (too many to remember now xD), Knows how logblock/plugins work, have ideas/info for plugins that would attract other players, etc. HEADADMIN/Co-Owner of Redstonecraft (left for personal reasons.)
POSITION APPLYING: ^_^ I don't mind, I'm okay with anything. I would prefer a position with a little responsibility, but I'm alright with just building as well.

Specialty: Building Dungeons. (I wish I had pictures of all of this, but I don't....) EDIT--> Wait, I do have some pictures....
Definition for Dungeon: A quest type area which makes players use not only MC, but their brains in order to solve riddles and puzzles, as well as navigate complex areas, for a set reward.
List of Built Dungeons:
Swamp Palace, Ice Caverns, Sunken City, Invictus (special story quest), Mountain Fortress, Desert Tower, Jungle Ruins (we had to make the jungle from scratch, planting trees and placing vines...fun stuff.) Dark Wizard's Tower.

Click to reveal
Part of the Jungle:

Mountain Fortress:

World 412's old Spawn: (I helped design the layout of the buildings and some parts of the castle, such as the tutorial wing of the palace and the shops.)

Specialty 2: Holiday Events/Event area building
Holidays Built since Aug. 10th 2011, and descriptions:
Winterfest--> Igloos, Snowmanbuilding, snowball fight arena, Ice Rink, Holiday Lounge, and "Polar express" from spawn to Winterfest. (Completion time: 3 days)
Haunted Hill--> Jack 'o lantern farms, 'hanging tree', bonfire, "Enderman Arms Bar and Grill", various colored wool statues of witches, mummies, etc.
Summerfest--> Beach with towels, umbrellas, food vendors, etc.

If you're interesting in hiring, let me know by sending an email to Deadpoolfool@live.com.

EDIT: I also own a forum that was once used for Redstonecraft. It's been cleared and I'm more than happy to let you use it for this server. http://emptyforumformc.forumotion.net/

What would I do if someone broke a rule: For me, it honestly depends on the rule being broken. For minor issues, I try and take a ballpark measure to things: If I tell you three times to quit doing something, I would temp. ban or perma-ban depending on the situation.

Staff experience: redstonehub, 3 months, dingmanscraft, 4 months
What are you applying for: your call jason u know me
IGN:jjaammster
Why you want to be staff: i enjoy organizing as much if not more than playing
What you know about plugins/commands: a lot, i did all of redstonehubs lol
Skype yes or no: yeah
What would you do if someone broke a rule: depends on rule, defualt jail them, second offence tempban, third banned. but it depends on rule tbh

IGN: PinkPixieDust Age: 16 Why would you want to be staff?: I love building, I enjoy to be part of a team and working together.
What do you know about plugings/commands: I don't know much about plugins but i am willing to learn. I know alot of commands but some more i still need to learn.
Skype yes or no: Yes
What would you do if someone broke a rule: It depends on what rule was broken. If it was only a little rule i would warn them if they did it again jail them if they carried on ban them.

ALSO: We have the save from Redstonecraft--so there would be no need to build spawn if you didn't want to. We also already have plugin configurations for Dynmap installed, as well as falsebook.
03/17/2012 7:40 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Ranger
Midget_Matty
(Staff App)
Staff experience: Staff on 2 servers right now and been staff multiple times before
What are you applying for:Admin/Mod
IGN:Midget_Matty
Why you want to be staff:I hate grief and love to help people make their minecraft experirence more enjoyable
What you know about plugins/commands:A fair bit
Skype yes or no:Yes - Midget_Matty
What would you do if someone broke a rule:Give them chance to explain themselves before making my desicion wether to ban/jail
03/17/2012 7:37 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Artist
DR_REEVE
(Staff App)
Staff experience: i was a mod on a 50 slot server
What are you applying for: Mod
IGN: DR_REEVE
Why you want to be staff: i would like to be a staff member to help this server head to the top of planet minecraft and i think from what i have heard of this server that i want to help develop it further. im also a trustworthy player

What you know about plugins/commands:i know mostly all commands for plugins from previous experinece
What would you do if someone broke a rule: i would take into account all sides of the story and take action depending on the rule broken ill see if it requires a temp ban or permanent ban
03/17/2012 7:31 am
jasonthekiller
Nngag pm me your skype name you were accepted
03/17/2012 8:01 am
Nngag
i sent it
03/17/2012 7:27 am
Nngag
Staff experience: i've been admin on 3 other sevrers and mod on 3 other servers
What are you applying for: admin or mod
IGN: ningag2
Why you want to be staff: i ant to keep the server clean from greifers and hackers, enforce the rules, help anyone who needs help, build awesome things (thats th last thing i need to do) and make sure everyone is having fun. (if you want i could d some advertising)
What you know about plugins/commands: i know over 65 plugins
Skype yes or no:yes
What would you do if someone broke a rule: i would give a warning\, then jail, then the ban hammer has spoken
03/17/2012 7:18 am
jasonthekiller
Sorry Urinator Not Accepted Sorry
03/17/2012 7:15 am
Level 23 : Expert Narwhal
Urinator Terminator
(Staff App) Staff experience: Mod on one server, but that's server's down permanently. I will become an admin on my friend's server.
What are you applying for: Admin.
IGN: zojoe
Age: I'd rather not say, as this is personal information.
Why you want to be staff: Because I think it would be fun, and I would enjoy helping you.
What you know about plugins/commands: I know a bit, I thought of two once.
Skype yes or no: I will get it someday, but I won't give it out to anyone here.
What would you do if someone broke a rule: I would issue the punishment I felt appropriate for the person that broke a certain rule.
03/17/2012 7:10 am
jasonthekiller
UniSkie's Was Accepted Pm Me Your Skype Name
03/17/2012 6:27 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Cake
Rickyboy101
SURVIVACRAFT.ZAPTO.ORG

Jason applied for admin and did NOTHING at all to help... Bad admin.
03/17/2012 6:22 am
Level 1 : New Miner
doompop123
Building style:Big spaceships
IGN:doompop123
Builing experience:been minecrafting since its alpha version(good times)
heres a reacreation
03/17/2012 6:13 am
Level 25 : Expert Unicorn
UniSkies
(Staff App)
Staff experience:Im a mayor in a server,an op in another,and an admin in another.

What are you applying for:Probably Moderator first, and then u'll decide my rank as i progress:).

IGN:UniSkies
Why you want to be staff:So that i could help this server become a comfortable place for newcomers and to make the server a successful one.
What you know about plugins/commands:I have tons of experience of both plugins and commands.Esp on towns and bukkit and im a fast fast learner.
Skype yes or no:I do have it but i hardly use it as i dont see much of a need to.
What would you do if someone broke a rule:I would hawkeye if it was a grief,and i would investigate further if it was verbal abuse or breaking of rules like using of hack clients,nevertheless,i would always check deeper and further into it before taking action.I really do take the job of a mod seriously and it comes to me as a passion:).
Thx for reading:)
03/17/2012 5:23 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
fudgeblob123
AWESOME SURVIVAL!!!

NEEDS PIXEL ART
AND MOD/ADMIN

03/16/2012 10:29 pm
redstoneg0dzz
(Staff App)
Staff experience: been owner and admin of top mincraft servers on planetminecraft
What are you applying for: admin or mod
IGN:jaaycee
Why you want to be staff: i like to help people with problems and help build and help servers grow.
What you know about plugins/commands: i am familiar with a lot of bukkit plugins

What would you do if someone broke a rule: i would fix what they did, or give them a warning or temp ban them or ban them forever based on what they had done
03/16/2012 10:26 pm
RoflBigMac
And I applied for Head Architect or Builder already
03/16/2012 10:25 pm
RoflBigMac
i already have applied like 3 times, but got no reply
03/16/2012 10:12 pm
WarFall2k
staff app
IGN:fallenx2
staff experince: ive been admin on 3 other servers
i would like to be stff bcause:i can do alot with plugins i am very nice
are u good with plugins/commands: very good now almost all of them.
wat would u do if someone broke the rule: depends the rule.
03/16/2012 10:10 pm
jasonthekiller
Come on pep's apply
03/16/2012 9:59 pm
Zzyzx26
I guess me neither huh
03/16/2012 9:53 pm
jasonthekiller
No Sorry
03/16/2012 9:49 pm
themailbox
So I did not get in...No me gusta but I shall accept my fate I thank you for even bothering to read this application and hope to see you when the server goes public.
03/16/2012 9:38 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Prince
DarknessLeo
Ign:DarknessLeo
Buildier
Builds:Anything mansions to redstone games.
Building:Expwrience:A lot:ADventure map 12 story hotel etc.
My adventure map is all I can get pics of:Ancient Chronicles1:Halo.
03/16/2012 9:37 pm
jasonthekiller
Come on people apply we need builders
03/16/2012 9:29 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Engineer
W4rdemon
under the submit button youll see a browse files thing use that and place an incline
03/16/2012 9:27 pm
Zzyzx26
Sry found out here is the pic of my build
03/16/2012 9:27 pm
jasonthekiller
jhaynie you need to make an app
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com