<Bukkit Server 1.5.1> <Please Help!>

ColonelWillis's Avatar ColonelWillis4/20/13 5:00 pm
4/21/2013 1:06 pm
stupid3700's Avatar stupid3700
Hello Guys,
I need to know how to add worlds on my Bukkit server and how to make Warp Zones etc. plus how to make my areas : Wilderness, Safe Zone, PvP etc. Also do I need to use Console Command blocks for that?

Thank you In advance,
ColonelWillis
ColonelWillis
Level 1 : New Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

stupid3700
04/20/2013 6:14 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Toast
For warps, you'll want Essentials -- it includes a variety of other features too, such as economy, teleport requests and more. For Wilderness, Safezone, etc., you're looking for Factions.
ColonelWillis
04/21/2013 4:21 am
Level 1 : New Artist
But the question is how do you set them up?
stupid3700
04/21/2013 1:06 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Toast
If you're using Factions, you place the JAR file inside your plugins folder and start the server. By default, all land is Wilderness and to claim safezone (it claims the chunk in which you are standing) you say /f claim safezone -- you must either be op or have a permissions plugin with perms set-up correctly. Google 'factions permissions' and 'factions config' for permission nodes and for the configuration guide. Remember, when editing the config while the server is running, you must first /f lock on then edit the JSON files, then /f reload <name of edited file>, /f lock off, or edit it in-game via /f config -- otherwise it gets overwritten!
It sounds complicated, but it's not really.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome