Cant reach my own server?

Fighterragon's Avatar Fighterragon6/9/12 9:36 pm
1 emeralds 241 2
6/9/2012 10:06 pm
Fighterragon's Avatar Fighterragon
Well I got my own Minecraft server that I run from my own computer and It was working fine yesterday except for the fact that 2 of the 10 plugins werent working. Essentials was thank god but chest shop and mob disguise werent working. Well today they seem to be working fine because the folders came out of the zips. I was really excited and went to log into my server but It says cant reach server. I checked my ip again (twice) and copy and pasted it into direct connent but it doesnt seem to do anything. My ip hasnt changed and I dont notice anything different in the folder other then all of folders switched and its upside down now. I dont now if (or think) thats the problem but i just got my server yesterday and barely know anything. Any help is greatly appreciated and I am buying a server from a host next month so it wont mess up too much :/

Thanks!
Fighterragon
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner