Control Problems... [HELP]

LordNobody's Avatar LordNobody11/16/13 3:51 pm
1 emeralds 141 5
11/16/2013 4:40 pm
LordNobody's Avatar LordNobody
So...I finally learned Notch or Jeb ( Don't know who i'm new ) Finally implemented A Sprinting key in the controls...I was so happy but, When i set SHIFT To be the sprint key...It had alot of major problems...
#1 I'm building a city in creative so i need to free fly it's a MAJOR Thing, I then learned ( By Forgetting SHIFT is the descending key ) That i can't descend, I would need to double tap SPACE Again to fly down, I was fine with that i told myself, It'll take some getting used to, but okay...
So then we move on to...
#2 I have a horse ( Gold Armor c: ) I ride around on for time reasons... I then learned ( By Forgetting shift is a key to get off of a horse too! ) That i need to use SHIFT to get off of the horse...
I then told myself, Okay that's okay too...
I then wen't to the controls to see...There is no get off key... Nor a Descending key

I reset controls BUT...
I want a key to press to sprint, But shift is the only easy to use and remember on my keyboard, If there's some kind of read-me with hidden controls please tell me.

Thank you in advance...
LN ( LordNobody ) Out!
LordNobody
Level 6 : Apprentice Hunter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Instant_ReplEH
11/16/2013 4:19 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Fisherman
I use Tab as my sprint key, it is relatively easy to get used too as your pinky is right there.

While doing that I had to change my PlayerList key, but I just changed that to control which is sort of out of the way, but it's not like you need to check PlayerList a lot
SkinSkyrim
11/16/2013 4:17 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Network
A hassle? adding a milasecond to pressing a button isnt a hassle.
LordNobody
11/16/2013 4:40 pm
Yes...A Hassle, Check this forum on when we didn't have the sprint key in controls. Everyone was supporting. And saying a hassle.
Don't Judge :/
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/104 ... inghotkey/

Other Commenter ( I'm new to the forums don't know how to quote 2 posts )
Thank you for telling me this, And not saying A hassle? that's just rude Lol.
Thanks all!
LordNobody
11/16/2013 4:11 pm
I know that, But i'm one of those people who don't Like the Double-Tap W And it's not that i don't like it it's just a real Hassle...Because when i press it 2 times it goes then stops automatically when i'm holding even, sometimes i let go but it's because i'm used to sprinting being shift and toggled on..thanks for the reply anyways

~ LN
Deathmaul51
11/16/2013 3:55 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
If you double tap and then hold on second tap the W key you sprint...

-Death
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome