MY CUSTOM IP FROM NO-IP DOES NOT VERIFY

Explore Adventure's Avatar Explore Adventure8/5/13 5:06 pm
8/5/2013 5:46 pm
Explore Adventure's Avatar Explore Adventure
Dear Anyone Who Can Help,

I have a no-ip custom ip for my Bukkit server. People can use this ip to connect to my server and have been for a bit over a year. When I first started my server I posted my custom ip (from no ip) in the server section. Then after a few months I had stopped advertising the server due to lots of server changes. A month ago I had fixed up the server and attempted to advertise again but it would not let me. No matter what I put into the server ip box it says Failed to connect. Please check your input. The only ip that works is not normal ip. Which is fine but I would rather have people connect to something that's easy to remember. Its also good because if my ip changes people can still connect to the custom ip. If you need more info or have an answer, post a reply below. You could also tell me on skype (My skype is exploreadventure)

-ExploreAdventure
Explore Adventure
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect