Economy

quillis's Avatar quillis6/21/13 9:36 pm
6/22/2013 4:05 am
nahtnam's Avatar nahtnam
Hello. I need help setting up the economy on my server. A little background, my server is multi-world, where players build and gather resources in several worlds, then travel back to the main world to do activities like shop, play, hang out, and so on. I have everything set up except the economy, because I keep over thinking it. I am trying not to bore you, so If you would like to help, I am offering a high-up server position.

This is for experienced admins/server owners only. If you do not know what you're doing please do not attempt to help! However, if you would like to post some advice here, please do. Otherwise if you are serious about helping, I can message you the server IP.

I am not looking for a plugin, I am using iConomy and ChestShop. I am mostly in need of someone who can give me advice on how to set the prices on items/blocks in Minecraft, and set up a stable economy on my server.
quillis
Level 10 : Journeyman Scribe