F00LSCRAFT in need of players.

Glorious_Panda's Avatar Glorious_Panda2/4/13 5:40 pm
1 emeralds 104 7
2/11/2013 12:51 pm
Glorious_Panda's Avatar Glorious_Panda
Hello fellow minecrafters, my name is Panda, Glorious_Panda and I own a factions server. I have done many things to the server and spent hours and days trying to make it a great server. But still I get no players... I have advertised it on many many mc websites, and I give my players 3 diamonds for voting on each one and special ranks for giving a diamond or subscribing. But still I get no players... Could anyone please give me an advise on how to make my server better?

Thanks for your support.
Glorious_Panda
Level 13 : Journeyman Pokemon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/11/2013 10:12 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Lord_EnderPig
I know how it is to try and make a good server.. Myself i worked for the past week trying to setup a bukkit dev modded divine rpg server. So I know how much work was put into this. I'll check out your server
02/11/2013 12:51 pm
Glorious_Panda
Thanks!
02/09/2013 4:02 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
Mcarcondia
Panda if youve ppst your server on pmc make you description good enough for players to join make a good server banner if you want to see mine click my profile there you will find my server. I also want to make a moving banner for you pm me if you are intrested its free. But how ever click every 24 hours on your server on pmc than update this server and go to update log and press bump submition or spmething. Your server would now appear in the recently updated list and get many view just repeat it every day and make a good description take my server on pmc a arcondia and see how i did it pls subscribe

hope this worked.pls subscrobe
02/09/2013 3:06 pm
Glorious_Panda
Yeah I always bump the server every day, but most of the bumps I only get 1 or 2 persons joining :/
02/09/2013 1:16 am
Glorious_Panda
Anyone has an idea?
02/07/2013 12:47 am
Glorious_Panda
New CTF plugin!
Working on a Paintball arena!
02/04/2013 10:02 pm
Glorious_Panda
I just made an awesome image for my server too.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome