Fix Hole In Floor Error

dsfjisda's Avatar dsfjisda11/17/13 7:31 pm
1 emeralds 6.6k 5
4/1/2014 11:12 am
entomo's Avatar entomo
Hello.

When I attempt to go to the end, it gives me the Hole In Floor error.

I am running essentials 2.12.1

I am trying to go to the end using /world world_the_end

I tried deleting the end file and stopping and starting back up.

I tried using an end portal. No luck. Should I just attempt to find it legit and then set a public warp to it?
dsfjisda
Level 3 : Apprentice Taco

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/01/2014 11:12 am
Level 1 : New Miner
entomo
Dead thread..I know. But I just found a way around this, hopefully it'll help the next person.

When trying to go to The End via /world 2 I was getting this error. By teleporting to 0 100 0 in the overworld, I was able to get the command to work. I assume Essentials is protecting you by preventing you from teleporting to a place where all that's below you is Void.
11/19/2013 5:53 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
Keepsedge
using multiverse:
/mv tp world_the_end

/mvconfirm

- You will have to immediately type /fly when you teleport or you'll drop out of the world.

using essentials /world
I'm not sure that essentials can be configured to allow unsafe teleports, worth a look through the config files though.
11/18/2013 10:50 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Pokemon
DtigerCSK
ArmanA145Then please tell me. How would I go to a spot where I could teleport to the end and not fall in the void?

You probably would have to find the end portal, not entirely sure if there is another way to get there.
11/18/2013 9:40 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Taco
dsfjisda
DtigerCSKTry searching for a solution before posting.
IaccidentallyThe world command teleports you to a position relative to your current position. Trying to teleport to a place that does not exist or cannot be teleported to (such as the void) will give you this error.

Then please tell me. How would I go to a spot where I could teleport to the end and not fall in the void?
11/17/2013 9:55 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Pokemon
DtigerCSK
Try searching for a solution before posting. :)
IaccidentallyThe world command teleports you to a position relative to your current position. Trying to teleport to a place that does not exist or cannot be teleported to (such as the void) will give you this error.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome