Have an idea, need to know if it works.

SouLxTRaPPeR's Avatar SouLxTRaPPeR4/21/13 5:01 pm
4/22/2013 9:16 pm
SouLxTRaPPeR's Avatar SouLxTRaPPeR
I want to create a hub server. Basically what i want is, when players first join the server they end up at the hub. From the hub they can take 4 different portals to a survival world, a factions world, a game world that includes hunger games and others, and a creative world. I know people normal do this by having multilple servers and linking them together. Since i dont have the money to buy multiple servers i was wondering if this idea would be possible using multiverse and having not different servers but just different worlds for each of these. I also know you cant setup plugins per world but i was thinking of installing every plugin i need for all the worlds then just disable the commands for certain plugins on certain worlds. I think this could work but i'm not entirely sure.
SouLxTRaPPeR
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/22/2013 8:34 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
MagykalMal
Here is some advice hope it helps....
1. Create a Website 2. Search Up Minecraft Server List and Click All The Server Lists That Pop Up and Register Your Server 3. Get Votifier For Your Server and Have Your Players Vote Regularly 4. Create a Server YouTube and Post Server Videos+More 5. If 4 Can Not Be Done Find A YouTuber To Show Off Your Server 6. Set up a Server Donation System 7. This one should of gone somewhere before this, but create a email for your server 8. Create a PayPal for the server 9. Create a Banner for your server. Those were a list of do's. Here is the lists dont's. 1. DO NOT get your members to go on other servers an advertise, it makes your server look bad 2. DO NOT promise players ranks for coming on then reject them 3. DO NOT hire anyone for staff, you do not know if you can trust them and that will be a mistake 4. DO NOT spend the minimal amount of money on your server if you do game play will not be as fun 5. DO NOT leave out any information on your server (except if it is private)

I really hope this was some helpful advice..... -MagykMal
04/22/2013 9:16 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
SouLxTRaPPeR
I know how to run a server, im not new to it. I was just wondering if it would be possible to create a hub server without multiple servers and instead using multiverse.
04/21/2013 5:53 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Engineer
Rawwk
It should work, using multiverse (portals) & using possibly (PermissionsEX) to disable commands per world.
04/21/2013 5:47 pm
Level 25 : Expert Ninja
Al3xPro
SouLxTRaPPeRI want to create a hub server. Basically what i want is, when players first join the server they end up at the hub. From the hub they can take 4 different portals to a survival world, a factions world, a game world that includes hunger games and others, and a creative world. I know people normal do this by having multilple servers and linking them together. Since i dont have the money to buy multiple servers i was wondering if this idea would be possible using multiverse and having not different servers but just different worlds for each of these. I also know you cant setup plugins per world but i was thinking of installing every plugin i need for all the worlds then just disable the commands for certain plugins on certain worlds. I think this could work but i'm not entirely sure.

It can be done it just takes a bit of time. take a look at mine.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome