Help! I dont know!

groundoesmc's Avatar groundoesmc7/17/14 9:23 am
7/17/2014 9:32 am
DAP's Avatar DAP
Ok, I have posted this before but, nobody understands me. So, I use multi-verse, essentials,etc. I'm trying to make it so, when you do /spawn, you will spawn in the worlds spawn and not the place where you did /setspawn. I have setted all the the worlds spawns but I don't know how to make it when you do /spawn, you will teleport to the worlds spawn! I know /mv spawn, but I just want it to be /spawn

NO STUPID COMPLICATED PLUGINS OR ATLEAST Explain how it works.

Ground
groundoesmc
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

DAP
07/17/2014 9:32 am
Level 27 : Expert Dragon
Here is one (haven't used it): http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/xsimplealias/

So give them the permissions for /mv spawn, then make it so the command /spawn translates to /mv spawn, and boom, workaround.
DAP
07/17/2014 9:31 am
Level 27 : Expert Dragon
One way would be disabling /spawn in Essentials, and get one of those command shorteners and make /mv spawn be /spawn.

I'll look for the plugin I used to use one second.
MatrixReloaded
07/17/2014 9:29 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Engineer
groundoesmcOk, I have posted this before but, nobody understands me. So, I use multi-verse, essentials,etc. I'm trying to make it so, when you do /spawn, you will spawn in the worlds spawn and not the place where you did /setspawn. I have setted all the the worlds spawns but I don't know how to make it when you do /spawn, you will teleport to the worlds spawn! I know /mv spawn, but I just want it to be /spawn

NO STUPID COMPLICATED PLUGINS OR ATLEAST Explain how it works.

Ground

That's not possible.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome