Help please

MysticWolves's Avatar MysticWolves2/7/15 8:41 am
1 emeralds 197 3
2/7/2015 1:35 pm
MysticWolves's Avatar MysticWolves
If i click the arrow that goes to my mods in singleplayer it will exit like im pressing e, only im not. It does this when im trying to add items to a quest in npc mod. Is this a common bug?
MysticWolves
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

memitu_infinity
02/07/2015 9:39 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Engineer
It's likely a problem with one of the mods, or your java arguments. You might not be giving minecraft enough RAM to run. try this:

1. Pull up your minecraft launcher then go to "edit profile"

2. Enable "JVM arguments" and then look through all of the stuff until you find "-Xmx1G"

3. Add one argument after it: "-Xmx15M" then run minecraft.

4. If this crashes minecraft when the error "ran out of memory", "dump overload", or anything related then take down the "15" to a lower number.

5. If it doesn't do anything, then raise the number higher.

6. If you can't ever manage to make it work, then it's likely a problem with one of the other mods.

try taking off other mods, and see if it works after any specific mod/mods being deactivated allows it to work. if the problem persists then I will figure out another way to help. Your welcome, and all that is needed if it works is a thank-you, and that will be greatly appreciated. ~piercenchase
_ENDER_DRAGON_
02/07/2015 10:34 am
Level 26 : Expert Dragon
I think it's basic logic that adding "-Xmx15M" after what was previously put will crash minecraft. How is 15mb enough to run any game?
MysticWolves
02/07/2015 1:35 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
Then what should i do if that wont work? im dumb when it comes to problems like this.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome