Help With Survival Games Plugin

govito1's Avatar govito15/31/12 1:33 am
1 emeralds 850 2
6/13/2012 11:01 pm
Netcraazzy's Avatar Netcraazzy
I am trying to create a Survival Games with with Survival Games plugin but its not working. Every time i try to create a lobbywall it says 'A error has occurred while executing this command. I have checked the configuration file and everything looks fine. If there is anyone out there that is good with plugins I am looking for someone wo help me with this plugin and others for my server. Looking for a plugin programmer that will configure our plugins and help set them up in the server. If you have a lot of experience doing this please post below or send me a pm. You will get the Programmer rank in the server which has same permissions as Head-Admin. Please let me know as soon as possible if you can help.

-Govito(Helven Server Owner)
govito1
Level 30 : Artisan Crafter