How do I set up the World Border on my server?

SpookyHollows's Avatar SpookyHollows5/7/17 8:08 pm
1 emeralds 5.6k 5
5/9/2017 11:32 am
uSneakyyMurican's Avatar uSneakyyMurican
Okay, so I've updated my Bukkit server to 1.11.2 finally, and heard that a World Border function had been added in as well. I've looked up various tutorials, etc, but have had no luck.

I've tried the commands to set up the world borders boundaries on my server, yet I can never see the world border, and it just...doesn't seem to be there?

How can I make it so that I can see the world border once I set it from my position at the spawn point?

Any help with this is greatly appreciated.
SpookyHollows
Level 8 : Apprentice Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/09/2017 11:32 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
uSneakyyMurican
You can always change the border any time you need to. It sets it from the center of the map. There's also a WorldBorder plugin you can get. It's a basic function, but it gives you a lot of good commands and tools to use with the world border from in-game.
https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/worldborder
05/08/2017 8:18 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
uSneakyyMurican
You can also go into the server.properties and define the world-size.
05/08/2017 10:36 pm
SpookyHollows
The world is still somewhat of a work in progress, so I don't want to exactly limit the world size, since I add new stuff when I can. That's why I'd like to figure out the border, so I can just put a border around what's already finished and prevent players from going into the unfinished zones. XD
05/08/2017 11:35 am
Level 1 : New Miner
anonpmc2348521
[deleted]
05/08/2017 10:34 pm
SpookyHollows
I've tried setting various sizes, even size 10...yet I still can't see it. I even tried setting myself to survival mode, but the border destroyed me too quickly, and I still couldn't see it. XD I had to fix the border size from the console since it kept spawn killing me lol
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome