Java.net.connectexception connection timed out

Suphacker_Tem's Avatar Suphacker_Tem9/7/16 2:30 pm
1 emeralds 439 4
9/17/2016 8:03 pm
raidarr's Avatar raidarr
I know this is a problem a lot of people have but all the answers I looked up were so complicated and believe me, I don't state a lot of things as "complicated". I take apart computers. All i want is a simple explanation. i will give out any details you want except my ip .
Suphacker_Tem
Level 3 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

raidarr
09/17/2016 8:03 pm
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
^ An issue with many causes, symptoms, ways it can happen and dozens of courses that each combination can mean, which means nobody can give you an answer without more info.
edutje12+
09/17/2016 4:23 am
Level 1 : New Miner
guys can some help me plsss I have a problem the problem is: java (tm) SE binary has stopped working I cant play minecraft help
JDawg77
09/07/2016 4:17 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Taco
Hello Suphacker_Tem

I get this message often and all that it means is that your router is either to far away from you or it overheated and is inconsistent. The error means that your computer disconnected from the router because there was no connection.
If you can't fix any of that, then try this, it should work.) Go to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc

2) Copy the file "hosts" to where ever you like, it's just temporary

3) Open the file with notepad and remove any line with Minecraft in it

4) Save and close the file and put it back in the etc folder and overwrite the old one

5) Have fun playing Minecraft again

JDawg77-
raidarr
09/07/2016 3:28 pm
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
Press the power button on your router to turn it off, wait 10 mins, repeat to turn it on.

First thing I always do...
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome