Fps issue

SkullHunter8000's Avatar SkullHunter80008/17/13 7:13 pm
1 emeralds 246 4
8/19/2013 4:03 am
Doggle's Avatar Doggle
I recently just got involved with mods, I had most of the essentials until now. Optifine, zans minimap, and too many items. When I tried installing a gun mod (Forgot the name) everything changed. (Well at least around the time I got the mod it was a couple of weeks ago- I got the mod on pmc its pretty popular) My minecraft started getting 0-5 fps and would later crash. To decrease lag I uninstalled too many items and zans minimap leaving me with optifine. but I still only got 0-5fps. Before I installed anything I had a adventure map installed "World in a jar" for some reason I don't lag in there giving me 10-40fps (pretty high to me i've never been higher been 45fps) im assuming that I don't lag in there because it doesnt have alot of chunks to load. That as my theory I went into optifines settings and made sure everthing connected to chunks was on the lowest setting. Didn't work.

Im on a pretty new laptop I got 1 or 2 years ago. Its windows 7, java is up to date, I untinstalled 7zip and reinstalled it (yes I use zip don't say to use winrar) but nothing works!
SkullHunter8000
Level 37 : Artisan Skinner