Looking For MOD/ADMINS!

iMineNCraft's Avatar iMineNCraft3/25/12 1:54 pm
5/21/2012 4:54 pm
Hankfleck217's Avatar Hankfleck217
I am looking for Admins/Mods who really like to help people and know what they are doing! Knowing commands is another big deal!

Look at this link to see what the criteria is and how to set it up!

http://www.iminencraft.com/forum/m/4230 ... -you-apply

PLEASE VISIT OUR SERVER BEFORE POSTING AN APPLICATION!

Also I need someone skilled at getting more people to join a server! We need more people to join to make my dedicated server seem rational!

- ProGamerKDZ
iMineNCraft
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Hankfleck217
05/21/2012 4:54 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
IGN: Hankfleck217
Where are you from? Massachusetts USA
Overall experience: Highly Experienced! I've hosted my own server for 6 months with my brother so i know what to do. I would like to be admin or mod! not only do i see a great deal of potential for this server i also sadly see that the current mods and admins are getting increasingly frustrated with the dealing with the never ending list of greifers, spammers and so on. In short all that i really want to do is help ease that burden they carry and help this server become something even more spectacular. I'd like to be able to assist people when they need it. Mods/admins don't seem to be available as often as people need help. When they do make an appearnce, they get multiple requests for assistance at one time which leads to frustration. Obviously, more staff would allow more people to be helped at once. We also get the occasional jerk who needs muted when there's no one to do it. I have helped newcomers who get bored or confused easily by showing them different things they can do and different warps/places they can visit. To help out with newcomers problems and mis-understandings,
they seem to have troubles and difficulties with this server at times, I would like to aim to enhance their experience at this server. I also would like to prevent the spread of destruction and despair upon this server. With the voice/title and power of a moderator, I want to be able to spread an understanding and resolve the issues of destruction. I would also like to help communication improve, Seen as there is trolls and spammers at times, The players are normally distracted by it and can have difficulties communicating with their friends. I am well liked among a lot of the players, I am available most of the time, and I have the patience and initiative to help when I can, where I can.
Staff experience: I have been staff (Mod Helper and admin and once co-owner) I know how to use plugins i am not abusive and i will look forward to helping you in any way i can!
Building experience: I am more of a private builder. I play on creative servers a lot and i love building things!
What does an admin do in-game? Well in reality admin is one step ahead of a moderator they administrate the server (hence the name admin) They control it when the owner is not online they take care of spammers hackers and xrayers and such. They have the ability to kick and or ban and mute!
Are you mature? Yes I am.
Anything else? No not really as i spent over 15 minutes making this app and i think i deserve it! if you would like to talk to me on skype add me! -hankfleck217
immsey
05/21/2012 4:50 pm
iMineNCraftI am looking for Admins/Mods who really like to help people and know what they are doing! Knowing commands is another big deal!

Look at this link to see what the criteria is and how to set it up!

http://www.iminencraft.com/forum/m/4230 ... -you-apply

PLEASE VISIT OUR SERVER BEFORE POSTING AN APPLICATION!

Also I need someone skilled at getting more people to join a server! We need more people to join to make my dedicated server seem rational!

- ProGamerKDZ

i cant connect to that site...
InFeCTionZz
05/21/2012 4:48 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Dragon
app:admin
ign:concon445
time:uk-london
why do you want to help out?to help out other people that have joined the server recently
why should you trust me?: im 16 im quite mature can have fun sometimes but not killing,greifing fun,ect:
hope this worked
thanks
connor
HAYbob1998
05/21/2012 4:48 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Admin app
IGN- HAYbob1998
People skills- very good i get aling with everyone and im very level headed
Admin skills- very good alot of experience
Command skills- know them all
What would you do if i got admin- i would be grateful
And not abuse my role and be very responsible and always
Make sure no problems occur and if they do i will
Deal with them smoothly and quickly.
Age- 14
Where are you from- great britain
Skype- haydenellis1998
IceFall
05/21/2012 4:44 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
O HAIZ!

My name is nicole and ill be your host!
My minecraft username is: nicole13550
i am 11 years old
my computer hates the webstite and wont let me open it =P
i like to be admin and help ppl!
i like: EVERYTHING!!!!!! except spammers
McJJH
03/25/2012 3:03 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Turtle
Hi my IGN is MCJJH
I'm 14 and am an amazing redstone builder and admin, I'll be on the server so please consider me
I have lots of admin and anti-griefing experience.
Hpmouse
03/25/2012 2:49 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Hi !
My name is Sebastian but all say Sebu
My Minecraft account name/nick name is : Hpmouse
I am 14 years old
I checked the website and its awesome
I like be admin and help people
I like : Make roller coasters , buildings , water slides .
And i am from Finland

If i can be admin my Email is : Sebastian.b1@hotmail.com

But i can't log in your website and i can't find the server ip
Shadow0011
03/25/2012 2:32 pm
Hi i'm sonic0011. I like to help people make houses or mine diamonds.
IGN:sonic0011
Talents : Fighting mobs,Building , Enchanting.
I'd like to be a mod cause i am a very nice person.
silverninjastar
03/25/2012 2:26 pm
Name: silverninjastar
Hours on: On weekdays, 7-12pm EST. On weekends, whenever needed. Experiences: I am an admin on a few servers and know how to work alot of plugins such as
What you like to do outside of minecraft: Well i spend a lot of time at school doing activities and sports. I hang out with my friends when we are not on minecraft.
Why would you like to join our staff?: I would like to help the server and help keep a nice relaxed yet exciting environment for the server and all of its players.
VVsharkbaitVV
03/25/2012 2:07 pm
ign VVsharkbaitVV
IM 13
From uk
easy going love to help people
Skype yes
retrogamer27
03/25/2012 2:01 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
hi my name is krista or retrogamer27 and i would love to be an admin to your server i know alot of commands and i have been an admin and mod before on many servers. im a great builder and love to help. please let me know if you accept my application.
ign:retrogamer27
please let me know if you need anything eles!
LordSimeon
03/25/2012 1:59 pm
Hey Bro. I've checked the website. Its pretty decent.
I'd love to be a admin. I love to help people and enjoy working with people.
Im legit. I don't mess around. I enforce rules and engage in with my audience.
Im 16.
My IGN is; LordSimeon
Im from the United Kingdom.
Im also just easy to get on with and nice to get along with.
iMineNCraft
03/25/2012 2:11 pm
Hmmm Im interested! Log on to my server and check it out and sorry if Im not on, but soon well talk also you should download TeamSpeak!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome