Looking for People who are good with Plugins! :)

Method's Avatar Method12/5/12 11:58 am
1 emeralds 1.1k 5
12/7/2012 9:46 am
Koz4Christ's Avatar Koz4Christ
Hello, I have just opened a server and would like to set-up some Protection Plugins so for example: Players cant destroy/place blocks unless they are set (allowed) to or some blocks cant be placed ie: Lava & Fire without permission, also areas where you can build and where you cant.

Some plugins like that I would like to include in my server but I dont know my way around them and how which ones I should set up

Thanks
Method-
Method
Level 35 : Artisan Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Koz4Christ
12/07/2012 9:46 am
Level 30 : Artisan Engineer
I have tentative plans to make a more advanced Worldguard tutorial so feel free to subscribe
Koz4Christ
12/05/2012 3:12 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Engineer
Method,

I have a tutorial that I made to help people understand how to use Worldguard. It won't cover the blacklisting but it will cover basic region setups and allowing certain groups access....etc.

[yt]EmsQklUr0B0[/yt]
Method
12/07/2012 2:57 am
Cheers Very Helpful
niklon
12/05/2012 12:52 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Pegasus
Hello there. The only plugin you need for things you have mentioned is WorldGuard. The best out there.
You may set up a blacklist of items, and setup your own bypass permissions.
You may set up regions and assign various flags to them. Like allowed-cmds, greeting, farewell, pvp, build, and much much more. The full list is available here
Info: http://wiki.sk89q.com/wiki/WorldGuard
Enjoy! If you have problems using it, or you have more questions about plugins, feel free to contact me on PM.

nik
Method
12/05/2012 1:04 pm
Thank You very much, I will look into this Plugin and If I come by any problems I will contact you, thank you again!
Method-
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome