[Staff Needed] LynxMC [Staff Needed]

xXfalseXx's Avatar xXfalseXx4/19/12 2:33 pm
1 emeralds 134 5
4/19/2012 3:20 pm
DAP's Avatar DAP
Hello. I run a MInecraft server called LynxMC. We are a hardcore role-play server with very strong elements of PVP and Survival. When you join, you choose your race and class then the world is yours to venture. You can create a clan, mine down to the darkest caves, go on quests or conquer the darkest beasts and take part in our public events such as PVP tournaments and spleef championships! The website is www.lynxmc.weebly.com

We have undergone a long list of former staff and all of them have been stupid power-crazed griefers/tratiors. But now we finally have a good strong list of staff we need 1 more admin for the board of staff to become complete. If you think you can fill in this spot, please apply below but first there's a few basic standard needs we expect you to have if you ever become admin.

1. You are able to come on frequently (A couple of hours nearly every-day).
2. Your grammar is understandable and full. (Meaning you don't use internet slang).
3. You are mature and can deal with issues and do not retaliate in a stupid way (i.e raging)
4. You have basic knowledge of plugins like WorldEdit, VoxelSniper, Essentials and Citizens.
5. You are able to role-play relatively well.

If you want to become a member of staff then please fill out the application below:

1. Your name:
2. Your IGN:
3. Your age:
4. What country/region you live in:
5. Why would you like to be a member of staff?:
6. What skills do you have to offer us?(i.e building, video-recording, graphic art, lore-writing, guest guides):
7. Give us a paragraph about yourself:
8. Give us an example of role-play(i.e your charactars name, background, a sample of role-play):
9. How often will you be able to come on?:
10. How much experience have you had in running/administrating servers?:
11. How long have you been playing minecraft for:
12. Do you have skype? If so, give us your skype-username:
13. Anything extra you want us to know?:

Being Admin on LynxMC is a huge responsibility. Please give us full answers rather than short two-worded ones as this will give us as much information as possible and give us a good impression of you. Please note, we might not notify you that you got the position as we are always busy. Anyway, thanks for applying if you do. Remember long-detailed applications are the best! Thanks!
~Zak.
P.S PM me for my skype details, or to give my your skype.
xXfalseXx
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

DAP
04/19/2012 3:20 pm
Level 27 : Expert Dragon
I also applied on the forums
DAP
04/19/2012 3:08 pm
I just noticed you have a forum, and am very good with them! I could also be a forum moderator!
Conner65
04/19/2012 3:06 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Scribe
1. Your name: Conner
2. Your IGN: Conner65
3. Your age: 13
4. What country/region you live in: USA
5. Why would you like to be a member of staff?: I would like to be staff so i can help with the server
6. What skills do you have to offer us?(i.e building, video-recording, graphic art, lore-writing, guest guides): I can record pretty well and I'm a great writer(in my opinion)
7. Give us a paragraph about yourself: Well I am an outgoing and funny person. I love to make new friends. I am Always polite and calm with people.
8. Give us an example of role-play(i.e your charactars name, background, a sample of role-play): Fethenry, A peacefull farmer. Turned into a a soldier during times of great war.
9. How often will you be able to come on?: I am Home schooled so ill be lots
10. How much experience have you had in running/administrating servers?: Ive been Admin on 3 servers befor
11. How long have you been playing minecraft for: since beta 1.2
12. Do you have skype? If so, give us your skype-username: YEs ill pm you my skype if accepted
DAP
04/19/2012 3:04 pm
1. Your name: This is against the rules.
2. Your IGN: DaAwesomePwner
3. Your age: 16
4. What country/region you live in: USA Central
5. Why would you like to be a member of staff?: I would love to help this server blossom by giving everything I know to make the serve the best of it's ability!
6. What skills do you have to offer us?(i.e building, video-recording, graphic art, lore-writing, guest guides): First, I can get you a domain name for free, I am a very experienced staff member! I have been staff on 28 different servers, 2 at the moment, and know all the commands to know for the plugins used today! I am an expert with GroupManager, and PEX, and never give my friends rank!
7. Give us a paragraph about yourself: I am a 17 year old boy, very smart, loves Minecraft, and is an expert with technology! I have helped tons of servers, and would love to help yours! With tons of experience, I am the best choice!
8. Give us an example of role-play(i.e your charactars name, background, a sample of role-play): I like role playing, and I'm not really sure what you are asking?
9. How often will you be able to come on?: I can come on 2 hours a day at least during weekdays, and after 1:00 during Saturday, and at least 3.5 hours in the weekends!
10. How much experience have you had in running/administrating servers?: Like I said, I have been staff on 28 different servers, have gotten full console access to 2 of them, and run a business setting up servers for free!
11. How long have you been playing minecraft for: 1.5 Years
12. Do you have skype? If so, give us your skype-username: I do have Skype, but asking for it is not allowed on PMC.
13. Anything extra you want us to know?: I am very dedicated, and thank you for reading! Thanks for the opportunity!
DuckL0rd
04/19/2012 3:00 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
1. Your name: Will pm if accepted
2. Your IGN: DuckL0rd
3. Your age: 16
4. What country/region you live in: England Birmingham
5. Why would you like to be a member of staff?: I enjoy helping others and despise grief.
6. What skills do you have to offer us?(i.e building, video-recording, graphic art, lore-writing, guest guides): I am ok at building but am strong at storylines and quest design.
7. Give us a paragraph about yourself: I have a friendly personality and enjoy spending time at the gym and obviously Minecraft. I hate grief and strongly enjoy role play games.
8. Give us an example of role-play(i.e your charactars name, background, a sample of role-play): Achillies. Elven Warrior. Once soldier but left behind during combat. Turned mercenary
9. How often will you be able to come on?: 2-3 hours a day
10. How much experience have you had in running/administrating servers?: I have been a Mod on two previous servers that recently closed down.
11. How long have you been playing minecraft for: 1 1/2 years
12. Do you have skype? If so, give us your skype-username: No Skype
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome