Massivecore/Factions

Dduro90's Avatar Dduro909/4/14 12:19 am
1 emeralds 289 3
9/4/2014 8:04 pm
Dduro90's Avatar Dduro90
So i downloaded MassiveCore and Factions and i uploaded them to my server. I even tried mcore sure its the same thing as MassiveCore but anyways i downloaded both of those. I currently have just MassiveCore and Factions but the Factions wont pop up in my plugins in the server. I cant use /f or any factions commands does anyone by any chance know what may be the problem?
Dduro90
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Dduro90
09/04/2014 8:04 pm
magicflyingpig12
Dduro90So i downloaded MassiveCore and Factions and i uploaded them to my server. I even tried mcore sure its the same thing as MassiveCore but anyways i downloaded both of those. I currently have just MassiveCore and Factions but the Factions wont pop up in my plugins in the server. I cant use /f or any factions commands does anyone by any chance know what may be the problem?

Hello,

What version of Minecraft/Bukkit/Spigot is your server running?

- Magic

Im running Bukkit and it is 1.7.10
Aigeus
09/04/2014 4:04 pm
Dduro90So i downloaded MassiveCore and Factions and i uploaded them to my server. I even tried mcore sure its the same thing as MassiveCore but anyways i downloaded both of those. I currently have just MassiveCore and Factions but the Factions wont pop up in my plugins in the server. I cant use /f or any factions commands does anyone by any chance know what may be the problem?

Mcore stands for Mcore Thats what helps run factions Mcore
magicflyingpig12
09/04/2014 12:13 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer

Hello,

What version of Minecraft/Bukkit/Spigot is your server running?

- Magic
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome