Minecraft reset!

your3798's Avatar your37988/18/13 12:40 pm
1 emeralds 267 5
8/19/2013 2:42 pm
Modern Buildz's Avatar Modern Buildz
So I was trying to take a screenshot for my project. I took it and was going to post it on my project. Then I saw that PMC timed out. So I decided to play around on one of my other worlds, so I exited that world, went to single player, and BOOM! A red background screen stating that the minecraft world file could not be accessed! I tried to do it again, but same thing happened. So I restarted minecraft, only to have it slap me in the face with a cold wet hand. I Immediately noticed that my texture pack was not loaded and when I went to single player, nothing. No worlds, just a dirt background, with the normal options(Same with Multiplayer and the resource-packs). Does anyone have the same problem and con anyone help? This happened at the same time at the posting (not literally of course).
EDIT: Also, when I restarted minecraft, it redownlouded 1.6.2.
There also was no worlds in the saves folder.
your3798
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Modern Buildz
08/19/2013 2:42 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
"So I was trying to take a screenshot for my project. I took it and was going to post it on my project. Then I saw that PMC timed out"Same thing is happening to me!
anonpmc476721
08/19/2013 2:36 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
[deleted]
mintyz
08/19/2013 2:29 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Hey not everyone knows the answer thats why no ones commented..
I think this may work I think there is a web page where you can down grade minecraft to an older version if you can do this then you should get your saves back thats what my friend did but his case wasn't as complex as yours
IceMcFrost
08/19/2013 2:28 pm
Level 20 : Expert Ranger
Don't be mad at people not answering your topic but if most are like me, never experienced that and that means that I am not useful at all in this topic. Sorry I can't be of any more help.

Have you tried checking directly in your folder to see if your saves were still there? Just in case? If so, I suggest you back them up and reinstall Minecraft from scratch.
your3798
08/19/2013 2:24 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
goody, no one is willing to help me....
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome