Modifying a Win System.

Dudamesh's Avatar Dudamesh6/20/15 1:04 am
1 emeralds 316 4
7/24/2015 9:22 am
Dudamesh's Avatar Dudamesh
as you may or may not have known. my Game EnderGames is being worked on, I intend to update the Win System because the old win system needs one team to surrender. now It needs all players to die (all Orange team members die, Green team wins.)

Now I've hooked up 2 testfor commandblocks to a comparator clock, just in case I need to turn it off. 1 tests for green team members, the other tests orange team members.

now I need a circuit that when It detects Green members, It will enable the Green team to win, and enables the Orange team to win if Orange team is detected.
I'm having a really hard time to explain this....

now when it doesn't detect for example, green team members, this will let Orange team win.

BASICALLY

A circuit that detects BOTH teams, and when team A is all dead, team B wins
it also needs to be reusable.
Dudamesh
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Senpai

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Dudamesh
07/24/2015 9:22 am
Thanks for the ideas! apparently, I've been overcomplicating the Win System by add a Score for every time a class has been detected. then reduce it everytime someone from that team dies(this is hard since I need to know which team is which) and then activate the win sequence FOR that team.

I've never thought of actually testing for the players, hook it up on a NOT gate with a comparator then activate the win sequence.

I'm too much overcomplicating things. thank you so much guys!
Jmal116
06/21/2015 9:09 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Engineer
If you have testfors testing for members of each team, just run the win sequence for the opposite team when the comparator turns off.

i.e. When no more green members are detcted, then orange team has won.
anonpmc1231920
06/20/2015 6:51 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Miner
[deleted]
Dudamesh
06/20/2015 2:16 am
Open
bump-de-bump

Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024