Need a working Hunger Games plugin!!!

TheLibra123's Avatar TheLibra1237/21/13 2:37 pm
1 emeralds 244 1
7/21/2013 11:43 pm
aman207's Avatar aman207
I have been looking for a Hunger Games plugin to add to my server, and so far, each one I've tried, has had multiple errors/bugs, or is an incomplete plugin that was prematurely released.

What I want the plugin to do:

- Automated scheduled starts of the games. This can be either start on scheduled time x or start every x hours (For example: The Hunger games will start at noon, 6pm, and midnight. OR the Hunger games will run again 3 hours after the last hunger games has ended).

- /hg join command, where players will join the hunger games that is about to start, and be teleported to the arena when it begins. Or this command will add them to the list of tributes for the next hunger games if one isn't in progress (or about to start).

- Prevent players from moving while in the arena while the hunger games is starting, then release them once the countdown reaches "0" (or have them die if they step off the platform, like from the move ;-D)

- A countdown when the hunger games is starting, counting down until the hunger games actually begins (configurable time set)

- Auto - refill chests in the hunger games randomly after each hunger games is over.

- A leaderboard, or stats tracker would be nice, but not required.

- A lightning strike whenever a player dies would be nice, but not required.

- To make it easier to set up the arena (or select an arena), have the plugin compatible with WorldGuard, and set it up so that you can just select an existing "Region" from WorldGuard, and set that Region to be the hunger games arena.

These are all prefered features, and I don't expect there to be a hunger games plugin to be exactly how I want it, or for someone to go out of their way to make one exactly how I want it. But if someone knows of one that they can confirm works, that has features as close to mine as they can, that's all I'm looking for =)

If you think you have one My server can use, hit me up on skype, or email me!
Email: LibraRob21@gmail.com

Thank you for all your time!
TheLibra123
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner